<1...5678910>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  paisith
      paisith
Re: Utada in Hawaii
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 32/Male/Bangkok Thailand
Hi,Hikki if you ever come in to read this thread.I've nothing to say much more than I've respect in your intention.

But....

- About your retirement plan..That's good occasion for rest from everything if you need like that.But I don't think you
can give up an atrist's spirit in yourself.At least I hope to see your name inside of other artist's CD cover at the line of Executive Producer...not only english may be other language such as....french.

In my sense,No..not this time.In My Room..ATOMATIC still playing..Amai Wana~Paint it Black still loud in my heart....

- About a difficult time in music industry I really understand because my business have taken an effection too...Just change a critical to be chance.I know what the way you will do...Only you Back to the basic.

P.S. If you really want to retire,at recently concert in Hawaii may be I'll go to there to see you at the last time.
Posted on: 2009/8/24 9:12
  •  gantzman246
      gantzman246
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Wow a collab between Utada and Kanye would be epic..
Posted on: 2009/8/24 9:25
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
this was my favorite interview in that she seemed so much more relaxed and laid back. I think the host was one of the coolest interviewers...the types of questions he asked were great..and he actually pronounced her name correctly. It was hilarious to see her act naiive in response to the question of japanese men. HAHA

Hikki shared so much information, although i wished she shared a secret. maybe i'm asking for too much already.

Thanks CharlieBoy808 for making this interview available to many of Hikki fans out there!
Posted on: 2009/8/24 10:50
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Ha your right pips she did grab a cigarette (so random how she's never smoked but willingly grabbed one cuz of MJ's death) some weeks after her tonsilitus. But it was more than a month ago! She had tonsilitus in middle of may, and MJ died somewhere in late june right? What kind of cigarette was it anyway how is she not addicted to it
Posted on: 2009/8/24 13:38
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
Ha your right pips she did grab a cigarette (so random how she's never smoked but willingly grabbed one cuz of MJ's death) some weeks after her tonsilitus. But it was more than a month ago! She had tonsilitus in middle of may, and MJ died somewhere in late june right? What kind of cigarette was it anyway how is she not addicted to it

???

I Just wish Hikki would have promoted TITO more, I have viewed about 3 times and no doubt Hikki looks and sounds great, cigarette or no cigarette , why won?t Utada promote TITO?

Would it have been any trouble placing some TITO branding?, and hiring professional publicity agents?, and why not in the open air?,

It?s Hawaii after all, why not by the pool with tracks of TITO playing along in the back ground, while Hikki explains how they were crafted together?

It seemed like Hikki on Holiday, god am I ever going to stop moaning, sorry I can?t help it, I just want Hikki to acknowledge TITO more ?..
Posted on: 2009/8/24 13:58
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/Earth
wow i wish i could have been out in hawaii

i got alot of family out there :D
Posted on: 2009/8/24 13:59
  •  Polyrhythm
      Polyrhythm
UN Reporter
A/S/L 17/M/Southern California
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
hikki don't smoke guys! tats like prolly the only cigaweed she ever had in her whole life! damn lolz and as for the interview, it was actually quite entertaning, even tho the interviewer guy is a total dumbass, (srry language) and now atleats we know she can have kids still lolz and her boyfriend is full blooded japanese

"saigo no kisu wa tabako (tobacco) no flavor ga shita"

"the last kiss tasted like tobacco"

Utada Hikaru
First Love-1999

Signature made by me (DEEP RIVER from AHS Forum)
Graphics Shop
Posted on: 2009/8/24 23:42
  •  MiharuFroggy
      MiharuFroggy
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/F/Brunei
Quote:

DEEPRlVER wrote:
Quote:

hikki don't smoke guys! tats like prolly the only cigaweed she ever had in her whole life! damn lolz and as for the interview, it was actually quite entertaning, even tho the interviewer guy is a total dumbass, (srry language) and now atleats we know she can have kids still lolz and her boyfriend is full blooded japanese

Utada Hikaru
First Love-1999

Nice one~~ but i remember her (i think, anyway) saying that sometimes, when she writes lyrics, it's in a form of imagery or some she just wanted to write and not from her own experience.

she was around 16 or 15 during this time, that's why a lot of people were shocked, am i right?

if she only smokes just once, i don't think that'd change her voice.

P.S: i'm not ready to have another favourite artist of mine retire just yet, i'm selfish but that's the truth.
Posted on: 2009/8/25 0:19
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
I'll put my thoughts plainly.

I never have smoked. But let's say an important person .. well, artist like Hikaru Utada suddenly died. There's a ciggy on the table.

I would never think of lighting it up. Because I don't smoke, and never have so I don't resort to that as a stress relief or coping mechanism. Simply put, the possibility does not exist.

As a non-smoker, if I inhaled it, I would have hacked and coughed like a man dying of tuberculosis.

Since she resorted to the cigarette, since she probably downed it without her lungs complaining, at the least she's experimented with that and possibly other things quite a few times.

Sometimes we forget that she's a person. Smoking is not a good choice, but at least she admits to not being a smoker. Maybe this is a public denial of a bad habit, or perhaps she really doesn't smoke regularly. I know a friend who smokes with people socially, but is not into the habit itself. Perhaps she's alike in that regard. Basically, it shouldn't really matter to us as long as she keeps up the good beats.
Posted on: 2009/8/25 7:17
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

MiharuFroggy wrote:
Quote:

DEEPRlVER wrote:
Quote:

Utada Hikaru
First Love-1999

Nice one~~ but i remember her (i think, anyway) saying that sometimes, when she writes lyrics, it's in a form of imagery or some she just wanted to write and not from her own experience.

she was around 16 or 15 during this time, that's why a lot of people were shocked, am i right?

if she only smokes just once, i don't think that'd change her voice.

P.S: i'm not ready to have another favourite artist of mine retire just yet, i'm selfish but that's the truth.

I so agree with you that I don't want Hikki to retire. I mean I just became a fan like half a year ago (kinda late but better than never!) due to TITO. I'd be so depressed if she actually chose that path...
Posted on: 2009/8/25 10:09
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...5678910>