Poster Thread
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Re: Utada in Hawaii
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
Ha your right pips she did grab a cigarette (so random how she's never smoked but willingly grabbed one cuz of MJ's death) some weeks after her tonsilitus. But it was more than a month ago! She had tonsilitus in middle of may, and MJ died somewhere in late june right? What kind of cigarette was it anyway how is she not addicted to it

???

I Just wish Hikki would have promoted TITO more, I have viewed about 3 times and no doubt Hikki looks and sounds great, cigarette or no cigarette , why won?t Utada promote TITO?

Would it have been any trouble placing some TITO branding?, and hiring professional publicity agents?, and why not in the open air?,

It?s Hawaii after all, why not by the pool with tracks of TITO playing along in the back ground, while Hikki explains how they were crafted together?

It seemed like Hikki on Holiday, god am I ever going to stop moaning, sorry I can?t help it, I just want Hikki to acknowledge TITO more ?..
Posted on: 2009/8/24 13:58
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Ha your right pips she did grab a cigarette (so random how she's never smoked but willingly grabbed one cuz of MJ's death) some weeks after her tonsilitus. But it was more than a month ago! She had tonsilitus in middle of may, and MJ died somewhere in late june right? What kind of cigarette was it anyway how is she not addicted to it
Posted on: 2009/8/24 13:38
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
this was my favorite interview in that she seemed so much more relaxed and laid back. I think the host was one of the coolest interviewers...the types of questions he asked were great..and he actually pronounced her name correctly. It was hilarious to see her act naiive in response to the question of japanese men. HAHA

Hikki shared so much information, although i wished she shared a secret. maybe i'm asking for too much already.

Thanks CharlieBoy808 for making this interview available to many of Hikki fans out there!
Posted on: 2009/8/24 10:50
  •  gantzman246
      gantzman246
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Wow a collab between Utada and Kanye would be epic..
Posted on: 2009/8/24 9:25
  •  paisith
      paisith
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 32/Male/Bangkok Thailand
Hi,Hikki if you ever come in to read this thread.I've nothing to say much more than I've respect in your intention.

But....

- About your retirement plan..That's good occasion for rest from everything if you need like that.But I don't think you
can give up an atrist's spirit in yourself.At least I hope to see your name inside of other artist's CD cover at the line of Executive Producer...not only english may be other language such as....french.

In my sense,No..not this time.In My Room..ATOMATIC still playing..Amai Wana~Paint it Black still loud in my heart....

- About a difficult time in music industry I really understand because my business have taken an effection too...Just change a critical to be chance.I know what the way you will do...Only you Back to the basic.

P.S. If you really want to retire,at recently concert in Hawaii may be I'll go to there to see you at the last time.
Posted on: 2009/8/24 9:12
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
This is a joke isn?t it, this masquerade is supposed to be promotion for TITO, complete hobbledybollocks, at first I thought this was a coach party of weight watchers fallen off the wagon, I have never seen so many muffin tops, and bingo wings congregating in the same area, it the whole amateurish nature of the event, whoever cobbled this together is totally lacking in any experience or competence in any form or promotional ability, where the TITO branding!!!!!!!

This meet and greet bears all the hallmarks of amateur promotional cowboys, from the Jock?s lame banter to the lack of direction of the whole event, I don't know how anyone can watch it and not laugh. When my Mother and I watched this morning together we almost cried laughing.

I half expected Hikki to get up and raid the buffet, sorry to say this I am glad that Hikki does not want to make it on the US, at least her life long fans can be spared the embarrassment of witnessing Hikki connected with this type of embarrassingly naff presentation.

It just simply won't do any more, virtually anybody can now produce a presentable promo, either be it for a school operatic society or play, so one would expect from a musician and songwriter that has had such spectacular success in Japan, what 50,000,000 unit sale to produce Promo that matches!!!!

To regain that edge and have any chance of being taken seriously professionally over seas Hikki will have to consider actually putting some effort into it!

The best quote of the lot was when Hikki said that she reached for fag when MJ died, this is the same Hikki that minutes earlier had been harping on about ?an extreme forms of tonsillitis? ?.are we seriously expected to believe that Hikki had Peri-Tonsillitis then in a matter of weeks after recovery started toting on a cigarette?..

No way, it?s insane??

Thanx to Raito for posting and CharlieBoy808 for the home video?..
Posted on: 2009/8/24 7:38
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
Finally saw the vid. That was really fun! Man oh man am i so glad to just see new Utada stuff in months. We were starved were we not?! Also got see the deep thinking that goes on in her head, as well as what she's done in her life lol. She's a freaky girl .

I hope that Utada DOES do something with rap or hip hop cuz the end where she was singing Biggie's hypnotize me, it was just wicked awesomely sick how she just busted out with the beat the guy (cooly?) gave. She's gotta make more of that.

she should really do hip-hop songs 4realz lolz tats should be her next goal =D

@forever_dreamer:

if she smokes, then her voice wouldn't be this great
Posted on: 2009/8/24 7:19
  •  forever_dreamer
      forever_dreamer
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L Forever Young XD/F/Bunny-Chocolate-Ice Cream Land
Well she could be an occasional smoker at best and she probably was stressed out about stuff and also sad that Michael Jackson was gone (it was a pretty depressing day truthfully). She might retire and she might not, we'll never know unless it actually happens. I honestly think she could use a well deserved break to just relax and maybe start a family lol! It'll be sad if she does but at least we'll have her older stuff to listen to and enjoy!

I was kinda scared for her to get big in the U.S. because of the paparazzi bothering her and I would think that she would want to remain somewhat anonymous here in the U.S. since she's already huge in Japan.

I don't think she's scared of her fans here 'cuz of the Sephora events but maybe she was just shocked that so many showed up and she didn't know how to take it lol. I don't blame the fans that were there for screaming their heads off and being excited though. I wouldn't have done the same but I have a reason... I'm pretty shy lol. I would've just stood and stared in disbelief thinking, "Wow Hikki is here? Am I dreaming or what?"

If I was her I wouldn't want to get too famous here either. I would love for her to get noticed here don't get me wrong but I don't blame her if she doesn't want to get really famous here.
Posted on: 2009/8/24 5:16
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Finally saw the vid. That was really fun! Man oh man am i so glad to just see new Utada stuff in months. We were starved were we not?! Also got see the deep thinking that goes on in her head, as well as what she's done in her life lol. She's a freaky girl .

I hope that Utada DOES do something with rap or hip hop cuz the end where she was singing Biggie's hypnotize me, it was just wicked awesomely sick how she just busted out with the beat the guy (cooly?) gave. She's gotta make more of that.
Posted on: 2009/8/24 0:54
  •  gantzman246
      gantzman246
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Utada is way too good of an artist to only be popular in Japan and the rest of Asia.
I really do hope she has something up her sleeve..
Posted on: 2009/8/23 22:15
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...10>