Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  When did you guys start becoming Utada's fan?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Re: When did you guys start becoming Utada
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Quote:

Hikki101 wrote:
Quote:

ChanOng wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

yvliew wrote:
when i first heard first love.. 10 years ago...

Whenever you post...I find myself looking at Utada's boobie bounce for 2mins.

same here!!!! hahahaha God its sooo.... bouncy

Hahaha, um...ok...weird comments, but i have to say i do too

May i join the club?
Posted on: 2009/7/17 0:26
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Of course you can Josh, but you must first compete the ?bouncing boob? initiation test , thats who can carry out a ;prolonged ?titoogle?, I think ChanOng managed 2 minutes before throwing up a ?trouser bivvy??..

I have mailed all your names to U3 to be added to the list for ?blissfully fixated by the bouncy boob fetish???.counselling desperately needed here Guys?very soon ?

My first Hikki experience was when my Japanese Mother watched a Video of an interview stateside 5 years ago I think, yes Video the heavy plastic oblong thingy, anyways I was totally inspired by Hikki?s confidence, and Hikki had spent a lots of her childhood in the US, even though her parents were Japanese, I was surprised and impressed with her English language and accent, to be honest I only really started enjoy Hikki music with the release of ?Heart Station? my favourite?.
Posted on: 2009/7/17 3:46
  •  Hikki101
      Hikki101
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ M/ Bangkok
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Of course you can Josh, but you must first compete the ?bouncing boob? initiation test , thats who can carry out a ;prolonged ?titoogle?, I think ChanOng managed 2 minutes before throwing up a ?trouser bivvy??..

I have mailed all your names to U3 to be added to the list for ?blissfully fixated by the bouncy boob fetish???.counselling desperately needed here Guys?very soon ?

My first Hikki experience was when my Japanese Mother watched a Video of an interview stateside 5 years ago I think, yes Video the heavy plastic oblong thingy, anyways I was totally inspired by Hikki?s confidence, and Hikki had spent a lots of her childhood in the US, even though her parents were Japanese, I was surprised and impressed with her English language and accent, to be honest I only really started enjoy Hikki music with the release of ?Heart Station? my favourite?.

Whatever, Pips. Was the "mailing" nessessary??
Posted on: 2009/7/17 4:21
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Hikki101 wrote:
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:

Whatever, Pips. Was the "mailing" necessary??

It's not only necessary;It's mantittory!!Err....Mandatory.
Posted on: 2009/7/17 5:56
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Excuse me, stay on topic people

Back on Topic

10 years ago when i saw Automatic video play on my national TV .
Posted on: 2009/7/18 5:44
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 00/F/CityofWonder
It started on 2001 when I saw the CAN YOU KEEP A SECRET MV and AUTOMATIC MV played in my local TV station.
I can't remember which one I saw first but I was mesmerized by how "technologically" advanced the Can you keep a secret MV was compared to what I have in my home back then.
From then on I did my homework infront of the tv waiting for that MV.

Then Traveling was played often on our local radio station.
I used to argue with my siblings about who sang it in the car.
"It's UTADA HIKARU not xxxxxxxx!!!" (can't remember the other artist)

Lastly, First Love can be heard in malls and one local artist copied it's melody.
I used to say "WHAT THE HELL? THAT IS UTADA HIKARU'S song!!!"
Posted on: 2009/7/18 12:12
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L eighteen&female&california
seventh grade, i was twelve.
kingdom hearts did it. i wish i had a better story other than the most obvious. :(

oh well, simple and clean was amazing.
Posted on: 2009/7/19 22:49
  •  Studebaker
      Studebaker
Re: When did you guys start becoming Utadas fan?
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Simple and Clean was nice and all, but only after I heard a sample of Can You Keep A Secret? that I really became a fan. Now I find that song a little annoying, lol.
Posted on: 2009/7/19 23:01
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L eighteen&female&california
neither are my absolute favorite songs.
i envy you people who heard her stuff on the radio :( that could never happen here.

can you keep a secret is so catchy. i can't get it out of my head after listening. the music video is depressing for me haha.
Posted on: 2009/7/19 23:29
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:
StudeBaker wrote:
Simple and Clean was nice and all, but only after I heard a sample of Can You Keep A Secret? that I really became a fan. Now I find that song a little annoying, lol.

Yeah man I know what you mean.I can hardly ever listen pass the first verse.Once the first hook is done have stop the song -_-.
Posted on: 2009/7/20 0:14
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>