Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  When did you guys start becoming Utada's fan?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: When did you guys start becoming Utadas fan?
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I was 8 when I first played KH, and I loved her singing. But, when I heard it in Japanese a year later, I was captured. I have loved her music ever since. My faves are Hikari, Be My Last, Traveling, and Niji-iro BASU. Hikki forever.
Posted on: 2009/7/29 13:23
  •  azhar0153
      azhar0153
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 17/ M/ INA
newbie fans is mine.
on 2007.
Posted on: 2009/12/21 0:08
  •  Musval
      Musval
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 17/Female
I think it was around year 2006, when I listened to her first time. I think I was surfing on my favorite forum and went to "What are you listening to right now?" topic. Someone had written that she was listening to Hikki's song, and I decided to try her out.
Well, I went to YouTube to search her music. If I remember correctly, the first song I heard was Sakura Drops. I still love that song. Anyways, I really liked it and searched for more of her songs. Then I heard Passion, and I remembered that I heard it when I was playing Kingdom Hearts II.
And now I'm a fan of her.
Posted on: 2009/12/25 6:12
  •  Cz96
      Cz96
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 13/F/Malaysia
last yr,2008,I search "Utada Hikaru" Youtube and saw her song "First Love".SO I try to hear that song.I started to like that song and keep on hearing it.Therefore,i always search for her songs and her details (lol) actually i heard first love song before when i was small but i didn know utada hikaru sing it.Im not reali a big fan of japanese song before i know utada.After i hear her song,i always talk bout her songs infront of my fren until they get bored of it and ask me to shut up~

And also i use to be a fan of sean kingston,avril lavigne,britney spears and many more.But i be their fan for a while onli and like other singer.

Thats weird you know XD

But,I will be utada's fan forever~!

(I think i write too much :O)
Posted on: 2009/12/25 7:09
  •  Camfans59
      Camfans59
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/female/NH
I, like many other American fans, first heard her when I played Kingdom Hearts. She says it all the time, most of her American fans know her from that.
Posted on: 2009/12/25 14:29
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
when i joined this site 2 years ago..didnt know that hikaru-chan sang simple and clean/sanctuary so i wasnt very interested earlier..it was until i heard beautiful world when i got hooked and joined this forum..from that point on i explored deeper into her works and listened to all the other stuff.
Posted on: 2009/12/25 20:12
  •  Hikaruxhide
      Hikaruxhide
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 25/F/NYC
I liked her for like 10 years+... i first heard about her through a friend and loved her music~ i went to kinokuniya in NYC and bought her cd's. shes so awesome.Her music just keeps getting better and better over the years.
Posted on: 2009/12/25 22:37
  •  gantzman246
      gantzman246
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
I became a fan after I read an article about her in Playstation underground magazine. The title was "Hikki Japan's Britney Spears," they listed her website and I went on it. And Deep River was the intro and I liked it but when I heard Simple and Clean planit-b remix I became a fan then and there.
Posted on: 2009/12/26 5:44
  •  NickyNacker
      NickyNacker
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 18/M/US
I saw an ad for This Is The One on my computer around the time the album came out and I had never heard of her. I thought the album cover looked really cool, so I downloaded the CD. I ended up falling in love with it. And then later on I decided to give her Japanese stuff a try and I downloaded Heart Station. Fell in love with that as well. Eventually I downloaded all of her CD's and over time I've come to love every single one and she's now one of my favorite artists. I'm obsessed! :P
Posted on: 2010/1/1 18:42
  •  kawaii_wolf
      kawaii_wolf
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 23/F/NYC
Like most people, I first heard Hikki in Kingdom Hearts. I remember loving Simple and Clean everytime it came on the commercial,I loved it so much that I went to download it. After that I heard the PLANITb remix, and went to download that too, but the mp3 tured out to be Hikari PLANITb instead, I fell for Hikari even more. So I looked up more Hikki songs on youtube and loved every one, I've been a Hikki fan ever since!
Posted on: 2010/1/2 19:27
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345