UTIMTA

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: UTIMTA
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L eighteen&female&california
A Bite Forever is good. Sorry i didn't say anything about it. i listened to it first so fighting the tide was fresher in my mind.

definitely do try to widen your range a bit more, so as to draw listeners in to different parts of your songs. i hope you don't take this as an insult because it is not (in my book at least) an insult. your songs remind me a bit of sonny moore (solo not in that band he was in, whatever it's called).
Posted on: 2009/7/26 17:25
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/M/OH
Definetly Tenor. I can sing ALOT like Ataru Nakamura, though if you know who that is. She sings, very low, and very high. I prefer to sing high. :)
I did use Quite a bit of "auto-tuning" on my voice, hehe.
I am very glad you like "fighting the Tide". Is "A Bite Forever" okay? I sing some very high ranges in taht song.
Thank you all so much for your kind words. I have had four new songs in production, and so that should keep me busy a while. I think I may put the songs on the myspace site up for free download soon. If anyone is interested. :)
Posted on: 2009/7/26 16:25
  •  Studebaker
      Studebaker
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
At times I hear a bit of Rufus Wainwright in your voice. And Rufus Wainwright is like, my god. Unfortunately, I don't believe he was destined to do techno...

Can I ask something? Would you call yourself a tenor or a baritone? And if you're a tenor, would you be willing to, er, sing things in a higher range? It might take care of "adding a girl," haha. I find the melody of Fighting the Tide very haunting, but the vocals lack a certain passion or eagerness. Maybe it's the vocoder, I don't know.
Posted on: 2009/7/26 7:14
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/M/OH
Thank you so much for your kind words. :)
Yeah, I take time with my instrumnentals, lol. :)
I just dont know about my voice, maybe its just the fact that I hear it OVER and OVER again when I am in the recording process. For some reason I just dont fancy it, does it sound bad? I think I may search for a girl to sing with me, or add a few females to the project... Idk...
Posted on: 2009/7/26 2:52
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L eighteen&female&california
ok i got around to it, and i think your music is very well put together. even though it's not exactly my taste, i know a good thing when i hear one. you should try to put yourself more out on the internet and myspace because you could get a good following.

i like the lyrics you write as well. "flowers and roses you sent to me. oh that's right you didn't send any." sarcasm in songs, used well, is my absolute fave.

:)
Posted on: 2009/7/25 17:38
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/M/OH
My new song, "A Bite Forever", which is a vampire song, has been released, I would REALLY love some of your all imputs and thoughts.
LISTEN HERE!
http://www.myspace.com/connersmedley
Posted on: 2009/7/25 13:38
UTIMTA
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/M/OH
UTIMTA is the name of my solo music project. The fist single was released yesterday, along with a music video today. Watch it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCg1b99fWxs
Tell me what you think! :)
Posted on: 2009/7/21 8:50
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12