•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  teiku5
      teiku5
BoA - Energetic Music Video
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L USA
BoA's new single is out!
Best music video yet from her album...glad she is still pushing her album and debut (...Hikki :'().

I think some parts might have been recorded again in the song and the new part is awesome. The bass seems toned downed , but not too sure since the quality of the song on the video is not that great.

Also she is planning a re-release of the album in September with new songs, one of them by Sean Garrett and another one featuring Flo-Rida.

EW Link
Posted on: 2009/7/21 18:47
  •  Studebaker
      Studebaker
Re: BoA - Energetic Music Video
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Awesome, awesome video. While she's always been in her element with the American videos, it's more so in this one. Maybe it's the dancefloor aesthetic or something.

Oh, and is it me, or is she really trying to cater to the gay fanbase? The eye-catching sequins and bracelets certainly emulate "diva." If she is, she's convincing; I'm more hooked onto the song than I ever was since hearing the album.
Posted on: 2009/7/21 20:58
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
That was pretty cool. I know nothin about the catering to the gays thing but the club rockin was ok.
Posted on: 2009/7/21 21:14
  •  quincye93
      quincye93
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/M/USA
I hope she works on her accent a little before the rereleas. It'll up her appeal.
Posted on: 2009/7/21 21:40
  •  quincye93
      quincye93
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/M/USA
I hope she works on her accent a little before the rereleas. It'll up her appeal.

EDIT: Never mind. She already is.
Posted on: 2009/7/21 21:40
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
She's freaking HOT yo. And she can DANCE. She doesn't think she can dance, she CAN dance. GOOD. AWESOMELY. AWESOMELY AWESOME GOOD. SUPER AWESOMELY GOOD.
Posted on: 2009/7/21 22:51
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
She's freaking HOT yo. And she can DANCE. She doesn't think she can dance, she CAN dance. GOOD. AWESOMELY. AWESOMELY AWESOME GOOD. SUPER AWESOMELY GOOD.

I wish I can like this as much as you guys.I just am not feeling it.
Posted on: 2009/7/21 23:15
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
She did a great job showing her abilities in this video, not to mention her looks
Posted on: 2009/7/22 0:10
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L eighteen&female&california
never been a BoA fan, but that song is definitely fun, and i'm feeling the energy in it. i might download that just to play it at a party.

she can dance. she isn't singing though, at all. and she didn't write it? but it is dance song, so i shouldn't judge.
Posted on: 2009/7/22 0:25
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

jesuislm wrote:
never been a BoA fan, but that song is definitely fun, and i'm feeling the energy in it. i might download that just to play it at a party.

she can dance. she isn't singing though, at all. and she didn't write it? but it is dance song, so i shouldn't judge.

I haven't known BoA to write ANYTHING on her own.Miss Kwon's music is like a cool picture to a t-shirt.You take the piece of work and smear her all over and then sell it.You never release that this was once a plain white shirt.Like you never realize that BoA doesn't manage much about herself.And Berryz would shoot me dead if she every see this post.
Posted on: 2009/7/22 2:16
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>