<123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Re: BoA - Energetic Music Video
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
There?s are no flies on BoA, she does the business, and has the ambition to succeed, now at 26 Hikki needs to ratchet up her profile, and do the promo, Utada should be devoting the same amount of attention to TITO.... that?s total and undivided attention?..not holiday gigs in Hawaii..
Posted on: 2009/7/22 3:04
  •  dral
      dral
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/M
Woah! Great! but the music sounds flat (maybe just the video quality). Still great

Posted on: 2009/7/22 7:28
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L eighteen&female&california
when i saw this thread i jumped straight to youtube and accidentally saw this killer fan video for the song instead of the actual PV.

it was a lot better. now i can't stand the real PV.
Posted on: 2009/7/22 10:30
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
There?s are no flies on BoA, she does the business, and has the ambition to succeed, now at 26 Hikki needs to ratchet up her profile, and do the promo, Utada should be devoting the same amount of attention to TITO.... that?s total and undivided attention?..not holiday gigs in Hawaii..

A failed attempt is still a fail.I personally would like to see her release Dirty Desire or MCML before she give up on this thing but what it it's not up to her?Def Jam Island obvious seems to be HORRIBLE at pushing new artist.I appreciate them doing the Sephora thing but she needs some press coverage.If she can give us a year of attention then this album issue can solve itself.Buy Hikki seems to be the type that will accept a failure for what it is and walk away from it.
Posted on: 2009/7/22 12:58
  •  cutelilme
      cutelilme
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/F/NYC =)
i like the new addition to the song, it makes it more "her" Before the song was ok, like it was catchy and everything but still was lacking something. this version is definitely better but with the lowered bass, u can hear her voice better which is good in a sense but then its more obvious her voice was run through a synthesizer. =/ i still like it though
Posted on: 2009/7/22 13:26
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 17/F/CA
the real PV... i like it, but i think she could have had better choreography. i personally liked I Did It For Love PV better
Posted on: 2009/7/22 23:19
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
^Huh really? I didn't feel that one. The background was too dark and i couldn't see most of the movement. The slick suit and cane tricks were very sexy though.
Posted on: 2009/7/22 23:35
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L eighteen&female&california
okay so the chorus to energetic is a synthesized man, right?

BoA shouldn't lip-sync that. she kind of gives of the feeling that she sings like a man. my sister walked by and starting freaking out. i had to explain slowly.
Posted on: 2009/7/22 23:38
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
^I thot the same thing heh

They should throw Sean Garret in there.
Posted on: 2009/7/22 23:44
  •  teiku5
      teiku5
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L USA
Yea they should of thrown Sean Garrett in their, at least for the 1st time the chorus is said...but not as much as in 'I did It For Love' LOL.
Posted on: 2009/7/23 14:10
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>