Poster Thread
  •  quincye93
      quincye93
Re: BoA - Energetic Music Video
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/M/USA
Quote:

jesuislm wrote:
okay so the chorus to energetic is a synthesized man, right?

BoA shouldn't lip-sync that. she kind of gives of the feeling that she sings like a man. my sister walked by and starting freaking out. i had to explain slowly.

lol
Posted on: 2009/7/23 14:23
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I looooved her outfits and dancing in this video. Something about the baggy pants and high top sneakers really gets to me... I wish I could pull all that off, but given that i'm not super skinny like that, I can't. It's hard to explain!
Posted on: 2009/7/23 17:33
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
There?s are no flies on BoA, she does the business, and has the ambition to succeed, now at 26 Hikki needs to ratchet up her profile, and do the promo, Utada should be devoting the same amount of attention to TITO.... that?s total and undivided attention?..not holiday gigs in Hawaii..

A failed attempt is still a fail.I personally would like to see her release Dirty Desire or MCML before she give up on this thing but what it it's not up to her?Def Jam Island obvious seems to be HORRIBLE at pushing new artist.I appreciate them doing the Sephora thing but she needs some press coverage.If she can give us a year of attention then this album issue can solve itself.Buy Hikki seems to be the type that will accept a failure for what it is and walk away from it.

To borrow a boxing analogy, TITO may be down but not out, I will not subscribe to the notion that because TITO did not make the US top 20 that this constitutes failure, I know that a significant number of media scribes, and fans have been disappointed with TITO, would it be disingenuous of me to include LoBFCanti amongst the Hikki?s faithfull, that have voiced a degree of scepticism that TITO is less that expectations demand , the controversy surrounding ill health ,petulance, an obstinate refusal to undertake or resume US promotional or publicity engagements , vital to TITO future success, is becoming noticeable.
The winners of the TITO Karaoke contest and the event that followed should have been afforded full media coverage, after all the whole competition was to be promotional tool to give TITO media exposure, one photo, one miserly photo, where?s the TITO visual support?, nowhere to be seen.
BoA on the other hand is rampant, confident with total self belief, a never say die attitude, the determination to achieve more.
I just want Hikki to go back to the US and release a double A second single, with possible revised tracks with Rafael Moreira, but this time supported by prime time TV coverage and serious radio airplay, Hikki is a proven professional song writer and musician with a track record for success, that in Japan is second to none....

You could well be right and Hikki might just walk away....I have done that myself once or twice only to bitterly regret it later
Posted on: 2009/7/24 6:17
  •  Hikki4life4ever
      Hikki4life4ever
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L _/Female/Pye Green,UK
The song and the video is good. But personally I It's not my type of music.

Love is like a mix of extremes: anxiety and peace - 宇多田 ヒカル / Utada Hikaru
Posted on: 2009/7/25 2:29
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
There?s are no flies on BoA, she does the business, and has the ambition to succeed, now at 26 Hikki needs to ratchet up her profile, and do the promo, Utada should be devoting the same amount of attention to TITO.... that?s total and undivided attention?..not holiday gigs in Hawaii..

A failed attempt is still a fail.I personally would like to see her release Dirty Desire or MCML before she give up on this thing but what it it's not up to her?Def Jam Island obvious seems to be HORRIBLE at pushing new artist.I appreciate them doing the Sephora thing but she needs some press coverage.If she can give us a year of attention then this album issue can solve itself.Buy Hikki seems to be the type that will accept a failure for what it is and walk away from it.

To borrow a boxing analogy, TITO may be down but not out, I will not subscribe to the notion that because TITO did not make the US top 20 that this constitutes failure, I know that a significant number of media scribes, and fans have been disappointed with TITO, would it be disingenuous of me to include LoBFCanti amongst the Hikki?s faithfull, that have voiced a degree of scepticism that TITO is less that expectations demand , the controversy surrounding ill health ,petulance, an obstinate refusal to undertake or resume US promotional or publicity engagements , vital to TITO future success, is becoming noticeable.
The winners of the TITO Karaoke contest and the event that followed should have been afforded full media coverage, after all the whole competition was to be promotional tool to give TITO media exposure, one photo, one miserly photo, where?s the TITO visual support?, nowhere to be seen.
BoA on the other hand is rampant, confident with total self belief, a never say die attitude, the determination to achieve more.
I just want Hikki to go back to the US and release a double A second single, with possible revised tracks with Rafael Moreira, but this time supported by prime time TV coverage and serious radio airplay, Hikki is a proven professional song writer and musician with a track record for success, that in Japan is second to none....

You could well be right and Hikki might just walk away....I have done that myself once or twice only to bitterly regret it later

That's another thing.Eps and singles actually sell outside of the us.Singles are released as cuts from previously released albums here.So it makes them redundant.I never understood why we do that :/.Straying from the point,sorry.BoA has never met a region she couldn't conquer,I can only expect that from her.But I just don't know if it can be done just yet.For either of them.
Posted on: 2009/7/25 6:50
  •  teiku5
      teiku5
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L USA
Here is MV in HD!
Energetic HD
Posted on: 2009/7/27 18:51
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
personally, i really love how boa moves but in this video i think her choreographer made it so limited... its not her best vid and song and for me its one of her bottom list..
Posted on: 2009/7/27 19:08
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I think she's an amazing dancer :D
Posted on: 2009/7/27 21:48
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

teiku5 wrote:
Here is MV in HD!
Energetic HD

Hell that was a good video for the song :/ Who directed that?
Posted on: 2009/7/28 13:30
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123