General Discussion
  YesAsia.com Grr...

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
YesAsia.com Grr...
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/California
OKay, so I just tried purchasing two posters from YesAsia.com and AGAIN this thing stating to be from WellsFargo or wherever asked me to verify that it was really me purchasing the item and not someone else and asked for my name, card number, etc, and the last four numbers of my social security number. I dunno, I don't really trust that. I mean, it's not asking for the whole thing and i guess if it was just trying to take my info it wouldn't even really need to ask for my SSN becuase all you ever need is the name and number but I dunno, it seems kinda risky. xD Well, REALLY risky, I guess... Has anyone else had to do this? I mean, YesAsia is pretty reliable, right? Right...?

Check out this hat for sale!
http://www.zazzle.com/heart_station_hat-148152297661170325
Posted on: 2009/7/22 20:49
Re: YesAsia.com Grr...
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L eighteen&female&california
online purchases ask for that sort of thing all of the time.
it's not dangerous unless it asks for the full number.
Posted on: 2009/7/22 22:29
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 17/F/CA
i've had that happen to me before. but it was threw CDJAPAN. i think it is just the card and company. but i think you will be okay :)

it's totally understandable to feel risky to give out that kinda stuff. till this day i still get worried buying stuff online. though i do it alot lol
Posted on: 2009/7/22 23:17
  •  FunkyStrawberries
      FunkyStrawberries
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25/ F/NY
I dunno, I wouldn't give any site any of my SSN digits. But maybe thats just me.
Posted on: 2009/7/23 7:15
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/California
ALRIGHT! I just bought stuff off of YesAsia.com! I bought two(but am getting--hopefully--three) posters. I bought a poster of Utada promoting her HEART STATION album(Hong Kong version) and a poster for Friend, Our Legend OST with Tae-Yang and TOP on it. The third poster, which I got free for ordering the Friend, Our Legend poster, is of the DBSK members. I like some of their songs but I'm not a huge fan. I wonder if I'll even put it up? Lol Cuz it's even a little gay looking for me. xD Hopefully if everything goes well, I'll be buying most my of CDs from them. Then I can start collecting my Utada CDs over again since most of the ones I have are from Miya which means they're fake...

Posted on: 2009/7/24 19:56
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L eighteen&female&california
good luck! i'm sure all will go well.
no worries about the ssn.

(i wish i had a hikki poster).
Posted on: 2009/7/24 20:30
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/California
Alright, I got the posters today. I was slightly dissapointed when I saw the Tae-Yang and TOP poster cuz I expected it to be bigger but over all it was really nice. The Utada poster looked weird to me at first due to the size of her face on the poster but when I put it up and stepped away, it looked pretty good. The one I got for free, the DBSK one, was the biggest of them all. I doubt i'll put it up cuz it looks kinda... Yeah. NOW I CAN BEGIN COLLECTING OUR BABY GIRL'S SINGLES! YAYAYAYEAH!

Posted on: 2009/8/7 15:22
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic