1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Wat kind of phone u got???
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/cell-phone-details/?device=Samsung+Eternity&q_sku=sku3130239

is a samsung eternity, its a really nice touch screen phone, kinda like iphone xD, i use to have a curve but it got stolen so yea....., but this phone rocks, i love it haha
Posted on: 2009/7/25 1:58
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Re: Wat kind of phone u got???
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Oh! Arjin I am using a Samsung tocca, it has a great camera, and I like the widget ?.the samsumg eternity looks like a new model, did you like the curve?, sorry it was stolen..
Posted on: 2009/7/25 2:26
  •  Hikki4life4ever
      Hikki4life4ever
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L _/Female/Pye Green,UK
I have a T-mobile Samsung E250 Blossom. Not the best phone in the world, I only brought it as it was cheap and I was replacing a phone I have lost. This is way better than my old phone and guess what? IT'S PINK!
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5180956/c_1/1|category_root|Office,+PCs+and+phones|12108629.htm

Love is like a mix of extremes: anxiety and peace - 宇多田 ヒカル / Utada Hikaru
Posted on: 2009/7/25 2:26
  •  flipbeats
      flipbeats
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male
blackberry tour 9630

great phone but the battery sucks a lot.. getting a better battery once they release it

Posted on: 2009/7/25 4:55
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
toshiba vodafone 803T

from japan.. i used it for kanji dictionary
Posted on: 2009/7/25 8:17
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Oh! Arjin I am using a Samsung tocca, it has a great camera, and I like the widget ?.the samsumg eternity looks like a new model, did you like the curve?, sorry it was stolen..

yea i love the curve but it was stolen... broke my heart lolz but now i got eternity, is a great phone too, so i'm not complaining haha and tats a nice phone u have there, is small lolz, is it touch screen??

btw great phones guys

@flipbeats:

ohh the tour... how is it?? is it better then the curve??
Posted on: 2009/7/26 0:24
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
I've got a Motorola Renew

It's my replacement phone for old slider Samsung E900. I called it Kuro! \(^o^ )
Posted on: 2009/7/26 2:10
  •  flipbeats
      flipbeats
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male
I never had the curve but from what I heard some people like the curve better some like the tour. the design and sleekness of the tour is great along with all the options that come with like the apps and instant messengers and the camera. The only downside to the tour is the battery, The battery at first dies out quickly if your a very heavy user. I think if u charge the battery more often the longer it will last. for the most part I love the phone. And if u wanna solve the battery problems they are coming out with a 2600mah battery which i'm sure will last twice as as long( the stock battery is only 1400mah)

Posted on: 2009/7/26 2:47
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
icic

the curve is great also, with long lasting battery pack, pretty great apps on there, the camera is ok on it, how many pixel does the tour have for the camera??

the curve is 2.0 lolz
Posted on: 2009/7/26 10:30
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:

yea i love the curve but it was stolen... broke my heart lolz but now i got eternity, is a great phone too, so i'm not complaining haha and tats a nice phone u have there, is small lolz, is it touch screen??

btw great phones guys

@flipbeats:

ohh the tour... how is it?? is it better then the curve??

Yes it's touch screen, I have managed to buy a more powerful battery,I would love the curve, but alas no deals arround at the time......
Posted on: 2009/7/27 4:07
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234>