Poster Thread
  •  loli-drop
      loli-drop
Re: Wat kind of phone u got???
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20/F/London
Quote:

abunai wrote:
Nokia 5310 XpressMusic. Orange (although I'm wishing I'd have gotten red or purple instead).

me too! it was really lucky too, the phone i had just bought got stolen by a scary stalker (o.O) and my friend just gave it to me! happy times
Posted on: 2009/7/27 18:58
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Nokia 5310 XpressMusic. Orange (although I'm wishing I'd have gotten red or purple instead).
Posted on: 2009/7/27 14:07
  •  cutelilme
      cutelilme
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/F/NYC =)
i have the chocolate series 2
Posted on: 2009/7/27 13:32
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Wow we have some rich people in this forum lol

I (and my brother) have the Google g1 phone ... its got great apps and games and a touch screen. However it has no multi-touch, which would be useful for drum apps seeing as how you have to hit multiple things at once

It also has this lock function that I accidently messed up and caused me to have to reset my entire phone
Posted on: 2009/7/27 11:50
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

roovette04 wrote:
toshiba vodafone 803T

from japan.. i used it for kanji dictionary

I'm so jealous....I got a Sony Erricson i501
Posted on: 2009/7/27 4:12
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Oh! Arjin I am using a Samsung tocca, it has a great camera, and I like the widget ?.the samsumg eternity looks like a new model, did you like the curve?, sorry it was stolen..

yea i love the curve but it was stolen... broke my heart lolz but now i got eternity, is a great phone too, so i'm not complaining haha and tats a nice phone u have there, is small lolz, is it touch screen??

btw great phones guys

@flipbeats:

ohh the tour... how is it?? is it better then the curve??

Yes it's touch screen, I have managed to buy a more powerful battery,I would love the curve, but alas no deals arround at the time......
Posted on: 2009/7/27 4:07
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
icic

the curve is great also, with long lasting battery pack, pretty great apps on there, the camera is ok on it, how many pixel does the tour have for the camera??

the curve is 2.0 lolz
Posted on: 2009/7/26 10:30
  •  flipbeats
      flipbeats
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male
I never had the curve but from what I heard some people like the curve better some like the tour. the design and sleekness of the tour is great along with all the options that come with like the apps and instant messengers and the camera. The only downside to the tour is the battery, The battery at first dies out quickly if your a very heavy user. I think if u charge the battery more often the longer it will last. for the most part I love the phone. And if u wanna solve the battery problems they are coming out with a 2600mah battery which i'm sure will last twice as as long( the stock battery is only 1400mah)

Posted on: 2009/7/26 2:47
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
I've got a Motorola Renew

It's my replacement phone for old slider Samsung E900. I called it Kuro! \(^o^ )
Posted on: 2009/7/26 2:10
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Oh! Arjin I am using a Samsung tocca, it has a great camera, and I like the widget ?.the samsumg eternity looks like a new model, did you like the curve?, sorry it was stolen..

yea i love the curve but it was stolen... broke my heart lolz but now i got eternity, is a great phone too, so i'm not complaining haha and tats a nice phone u have there, is small lolz, is it touch screen??

btw great phones guys

@flipbeats:

ohh the tour... how is it?? is it better then the curve??
Posted on: 2009/7/26 0:24
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>