<12
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Conan
      Conan
Re: Guitar Tabs for Utada
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/M/UK
I can mostly play the extrememly basic stuff, so I could probably play some stuff by Green Day and Blink 182 as long as the pace isn't too quick. Anything requiring riffs however, my fingers just cannot keep up.

It's hard to pin point what I play, if I feel like playing a song and it's simple enough for me to play, I play it. Simple as that.

Self learning the basics on guitar is actually pretty easy once your fingers can take upon the required shape for certain chords and you get the strumming figured out. It took me a couple of days to learn my first song which was Outside by Staind since it only consisted of 4 chords.

When it comes to buying your own guitar, it's up to you really. I just picked mine up to have a bit of fun when I'm bored around the house, I don't play it religiously but it's there when there's nothing on TV or if I'm bored playing videogames. It depends what you want out of it I guess.
Posted on: 2005/10/2 5:44
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Ah okay, cool. That's cool though, maybe I can teach myself. We do have a few guitars in the house. I wanted to teach myself, but just never happened. But maybe I'll try again. And yeah, I should pick a slow song to learn too. But I'll probably have to rent a book on how to read music notes. Those look really confusing. =/
Posted on: 2005/10/2 13:03
  •  dlataya
      dlataya
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 20/F/USA
I have learned some theory for the guitar and I can strum the beat, but I know somebodies go to know where I can get some tabs to the song.
Posted on: 2005/10/3 5:34
  •  dlataya
      dlataya
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 20/F/USA
The best way to start out reading music is to get mel bays guitar method volume 1. I started with that and now I'm up to method 3. You'll be able to learn scales and chord progression really fast that way. to have a little fun get some guitar tabs from guitaretabs.com the have just about every song on this site.
Posted on: 2005/10/3 5:37
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

dlataya wrote:
The best way to start out reading music is to get mel bays guitar method volume 1. I started with that and now I'm up to method 3. You'll be able to learn scales and chord progression really fast that way. to have a little fun get some guitar tabs from guitaretabs.com the have just about every song on this site.
LOL okay, thanks. I'll check it out. Thanks again.
Posted on: 2005/10/4 0:14
  •  dlataya
      dlataya
Guitar Tabs for Utada
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 20/F/USA
Have found a site that has some of Hikki songs on them. They don't have any of the new songs from Exodus though. But if anyone wants to check it out go to 911tabs.com!!
Posted on: 2005/10/7 9:33
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

dlataya wrote:
Have found a site that has some of Hikki songs on them. They don't have any of the new songs from Exodus though. But if anyone wants to check it out go to 911tabs.com!!
Ha! Coolness, I'll be sure to check it out. Thanks! x3
Posted on: 2005/10/7 19:18
  •  Sephiroth_760
      Sephiroth_760
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/male/germany
lol I have found a site with all lyrics (I thinks thats all because there are very very much Utada song Lyrics XD)
Here is the site:

http://www.lyricsdownload.com/utada-hikaru-lyrics.html
Posted on: 2005/10/8 2:10
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Heh, thanks.
Posted on: 2005/10/11 8:45
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12