<12345>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Re: What
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i can wait to play fatel frame 4 when it come out on wii, i never play any fatel frame games b4, so it will be my first, i heard is one of the scareiest game to play
Posted on: 2009/8/2 19:08
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Most of horror i play it at night with no lights on, and Fatal Frame 2 where people said one of the scariest game, i can still laugh while play it. Remember falling woman that was one of the funny ghost, and peek a boo child "over here". I still have the pict when i play it in darkness next time i will post the pict.
Posted on: 2009/8/2 20:12
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
I can laugh and play through FF2 without being scared too, but my first run through was scary as hell. And yes, I do agree that the falling lady is hella funny even the first time I played the game. I also found "The Ring" part hella funny as well. But besides that, the whole game was scary.
Posted on: 2009/8/4 23:36
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Found it

FF 2 photo scene

Monk Ghost appearance
Posted on: 2009/8/20 22:22
  •  MiharuFroggy
      MiharuFroggy
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/F/Brunei
I LOVE Horror Games to the max~~~

if this is a dead thread, so shoot me.

anyway...

1. ALL 3 Fatal Frame games XD
2. RE: Outbreak; because there's that virus-infected timelimit
3. Silent Hill 4 (never advanced, AT ALL)
4. Kuon (just one part, if the graphics were better, yeah)
5. Rule of Rose (I play that too XD. scary coz it's just that hard! the sexual references is kinda disturbing too)
6. RE (generally, but at least you got guns to shoot)
7. Silent Hill (for mobile phones XD)
8. Clock Tower 3 (OMG, just recently played. Cried)

I guess what scares me is that...when you can't expect it, or when you know your character can't kill that thing without running first. RE is scary, but at least you've got guns and you can aim. In FF, you have to put it in front of you and can't run...for Clock Tower, she's weak. And holy water that needs to be restocked?? WOW.

Scary, scary. But I love XD
Posted on: 2009/9/2 8:08
  •  hikaruomega
      hikaruomega
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/Still Here
Not really a big fan of Horror games but my favorites are Resident Evil and Left 4 Dead.

Actually I find horror games quite funny. The way you don't become a zombie at the end? Haha
Posted on: 2009/9/15 18:54
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

hikaruomega wrote:
Not really a big fan of Horror games but my favorites are Resident Evil and Left 4 Dead.

Actually I find horror games quite funny. The way you don't become a zombie at the end? Haha

Well that would apply only to Left 4 dead..(and Zombie Survival horrors in general -_-),there is access to T-virus cures in all of the RE games.RE4&5 obviously wouldn't count because there is no zombies.The parasites had to be injected into people only.Dead Rising has no excuse :/,but you should really try out Dead Space and Fatal Frame 2.Know one I've ever known that played them disliked them.
Posted on: 2009/9/16 16:19
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

MiharuFroggy wrote:
I LOVE Horror Games to the max~~~

if this is a dead thread, so shoot me.

anyway...

1. ALL 3 Fatal Frame games XD
2. RE: Outbreak; because there's that virus-infected timelimit
3. Silent Hill 4 (never advanced, AT ALL)
4. Kuon (just one part, if the graphics were better, yeah)
5. Rule of Rose (I play that too XD. scary coz it's just that hard! the sexual references is kinda disturbing too)
6. RE (generally, but at least you got guns to shoot)
7. Silent Hill (for mobile phones XD)
8. Clock Tower 3 (OMG, just recently played. Cried)

I guess what scares me is that...when you can't expect it, or when you know your character can't kill that thing without running first. RE is scary, but at least you've got guns and you can aim. In FF, you have to put it in front of you and can't run...for Clock Tower, she's weak. And holy water that needs to be restocked?? WOW.

Scary, scary. But I love XD

I still stand by what I said about Fatal Frame 3.Trashy trash trash trash :/,and you can't say "All".We may NEVER get Lunar mask but Fatal Frame 4 does exist and I have played and enjoyed it(bugs and all -_-).I though Ku-on looked goof for an 2004 title,and it was the PS2.The Gamecube was the most powerful console of last generation.From Software didn't seem too 3rd party at the time.Plus Sony published it here I believe,but I digress,The game look pretty good.
Posted on: 2009/9/16 16:24
  •  raitwins
      raitwins
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L Philippines
I love horror games are resident evil and left 4 dead very nice game and very thriller
Posted on: 2009/9/17 3:01
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 18/male/philippines
fatal frame !!!
Posted on: 2009/9/17 4:47
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>