Unregistered
Re: What
guest_Unregistered
hmmm Off topic
Well i had this crazy idea...
here goes... now you have a gun with 1 bullet and a dozen zombies in front you
-will you stand and fight
-will you kill yourself
or let yourself be bite to feel what is like on the other side...
Posted on: 2009/11/6 6:36
  •  IceAngel
      IceAngel
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/Female/UK
I'd probably die of fright before i had the chance to remember I had a gun

Sorta back on topic:
There was a game I saw a trailer for a couple of years back, I dont know what its called. But there was a bunch of children and they walk around a haunted mansion I think and all they have is a lantern to see. I cant remember much else of it but I have a feeling it was an RPG coz you could change your character according to different scenarios I think. Does anyone have any idea what game this is?
Posted on: 2009/11/30 6:15
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
Is Parasite Eve considered horror game? Because that's the only horror game I play. I can't stand horror games.
Posted on: 2009/12/1 9:11
  •  MiharuFroggy
      MiharuFroggy
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/F/Brunei
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

MiharuFroggy wrote:
I LOVE Horror Games to the max~~~

if this is a dead thread, so shoot me.

anyway...

1. ALL 3 Fatal Frame games XD
2. RE: Outbreak; because there's that virus-infected timelimit
3. Silent Hill 4 (never advanced, AT ALL)
4. Kuon (just one part, if the graphics were better, yeah)
5. Rule of Rose (I play that too XD. scary coz it's just that hard! the sexual references is kinda disturbing too)
6. RE (generally, but at least you got guns to shoot)
7. Silent Hill (for mobile phones XD)
8. Clock Tower 3 (OMG, just recently played. Cried)

I guess what scares me is that...when you can't expect it, or when you know your character can't kill that thing without running first. RE is scary, but at least you've got guns and you can aim. In FF, you have to put it in front of you and can't run...for Clock Tower, she's weak. And holy water that needs to be restocked?? WOW.

Scary, scary. But I love XD

I still stand by what I said about Fatal Frame 3.Trashy trash trash trash :/,and you can't say "All".We may NEVER get Lunar mask but Fatal Frame 4 does exist and I have played and enjoyed it(bugs and all -_-).I though Ku-on looked goof for an 2004 title,and it was the PS2.The Gamecube was the most powerful console of last generation.From Software didn't seem too 3rd party at the time.Plus Sony published it here I believe,but I digress,The game look pretty good.

just saw this.

I never DID say "All". I said "All 3". It's a shame we won't get the fourth one but it looks like it has a bad story anyway (sadly).

Fatal Frame 3 was the first FatFra game I bought and finished. I like it. It's not that trashy. But after playing the first two games, I get what you mean. Harsh, though
Posted on: 2009/12/1 9:35
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

ramenbox wrote:
Is Parasite Eve considered horror game? Because that's the only horror game I play. I can't stand horror games.

You play Parasite Eve which one PE 1 or PE 2 or both, did you play PE 3rd anniversary. Sry i'm a fans of this Parasite eve games XD, i think more because Aya Brea yup i think its also a horror games.
Posted on: 2009/12/1 19:36
  •  mudkip
      mudkip
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 17/M/Indonesia
the one and only horror game i played...is Silent Hill on PSP....
I hate horror game...why? because im afraid of them...hahaah
Posted on: 2009/12/1 20:33
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
I can't stand the suspense from playing horror games. It's as if my heart will jump out any minute. I know I fail at this, lol.

As a child I've always watched my dad played horror games such as Silent Hill, RE, Clock Tower and also Parasite Eve. Of all games, I was most in love with Parasite Eve. I love the cutscenes of the game and the idea behind the game was pretty cool. That was like years ago.

Recently I found the movie of Parasite Eve on youtube. Watched it and I became very curious about the whole thing so I'm currently playing the first installment of PE on my PSP. So far at Day 5, doing the Warehouse sidequest. Oh yes, Aya Brea is hot. And PE3 is not out yet, still in development. Look forward to it!
Posted on: 2009/12/2 9:06
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Damn for PE 3, i just cant wait for that game released.
Glad you were not play PE 2 yet, the story line not as good as PE 1.
Posted on: 2009/12/3 19:27
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
I've just finished PE1 yesterday. Damn, the part where you need to escape from the Ultimate Being is really tense! Took me 3 tries to successfully escape from it. Failed first time because I ended up at the dead end. Failed second time because I was too nervous, the thing got me and GAME OVER. Will play PE2 after a short break from this game. Heard from a lot of players that PE2 sucks because it looks a bit like RE. And why does Aya has bigger legs and butt in PE2? It's weird because she's really super thin in PE. Anyway did you finished the Chrysler Building in EX mode? My PSP stopped reading the game after the credits so no new game plus for me.
Posted on: 2009/12/6 2:38
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>