Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Games & Stuff
  Final Fantasy X has the BEST story...

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Final Fantasy X has the BEST story...
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L eighteen&female&california
you forgot seymour.

the reason i love FFX is because of seymour. he ain't no cliche. >.<
and i don't get the rikku being spanish joke.

if anything seems like an anime, i'd say it's FFVII. it's so boring in any game form. it only ever interests me when i see animation from it (Advent Children and Last Order).
Posted on: 2009/7/29 17:02
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

jesuislm wrote:
you forgot seymour.

the reason i love FFX is because of seymour. he ain't no cliche. >.<
and i don't get the rikku being spanish joke.

if anything seems like an anime, i'd say it's FFVII. it's so boring in any game form. it only ever interests me when i see animation from it (Advent Children and Last Order).

Most of the Al bed language is spanish forward and backwards.Seymour was like Lynx from Chrono Cross.
Posted on: 2009/7/29 17:16
  •  FunkyStrawberries
      FunkyStrawberries
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25/ F/NY
Wow, it's so rare to find people who like IX a lot, and yet there were several in this thread! IX is my favorite, but I really like X a lot too. And Seymour is I think one of the most messed up villains I've ever seen... X-2 is okay... I found the most entertaining part being the fighting/ability system, I really like systems like that(I like being a perfectionist). The story is very lacking, on all accounts. But honestly, I'm pretty sure that game is down to like 10$ now, so it's probably worth it in that aspect.
VII was okay, I liked it, but wasn't crazy about it the way a lot of people seem to be.

I'm midway through VI, I really excited to finish it.
Posted on: 2009/7/29 18:26
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Huh so i guess X-2 would just damper the awesomeness of X?

Wait does anyone think that it's about as good as Dirge of Cerberus or Crisis Core? Some people hate those games but i'm so easy to entertain sometimes that i actually liked DoC. Not AWESOME story but good enough. Is X-2 around the level of DoC or CC?
Posted on: 2009/7/29 18:36
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
DoC and CC would have do better as anime series/OAV...though DoC was an experience that I think was necessary,Crisis Core wasn't.That could have been a manga series for Square's Young GanGan.That was a retarded choice in development.Random leveling up?I thought Squall's limit breaks were bad....
Posted on: 2009/7/29 21:06
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
well idk about FF7 story long cuz i never played it but is my fav one, but X does have one of the best story one to date, and is hella long, so many side quest u can do and get special items and such and btw are they really gonna remake FF7 for PS3?? if they do then OMG i'm am sure gonna play it!!! the graphic on it is gonna be insane!
Posted on: 2009/8/2 19:12
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Every FF have a different theme, yet love storyline from FF X were more intense. For example FF VII is more about friendship, lie and deceit . FF VIII more about family since most the char from one orphanage, no matter they were far away and they almost forgot their childhood memories because Guardian Force , at the end they always be together. That why i play and finish FF VIII 5 times. Other FF i only finish it only 1 times.
Posted on: 2009/8/2 19:55
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
well idk about FF7 story long cuz i never played it but is my fav one, but X does have one of the best story one to date, and is hella long, so many side quest u can do and get special items and such and btw are they really gonna remake FF7 for PS3?? if they do then OMG i'm am sure gonna play it!!! the graphic on it is gonna be insane!

dude...FF X isn't that long O.O you sure you're not getting it mixed up with FF XII?? because that one has a ton of side quests O.O
Posted on: 2009/8/2 23:24
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L eighteen&female&california
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:

dude...FF X isn't that long O.O you sure you're not getting it mixed up with FF XII?? because that one has a ton of side quests O.O

poor storyline. too many sidequests (that are boring). annoying princess. lame main character.
what did this game have besides a new battle system and better graphics (and larsa).
Posted on: 2009/8/2 23:46
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

jesuislm wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:

poor storyline. too many sidequests (that are boring). annoying princess. lame main character.
what did this game have besides a new battle system and better graphics (and larsa).

I haven't been able to beat this game XD I always fall out of the story :P

Larsa?? O.o what of him??

what's the fastest any of you have taken to beat X?? O.o
Posted on: 2009/8/2 23:51
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>