Games & Stuff
  Final Fantasy X has the BEST story...

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Re: Final Fantasy X has the BEST story...
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
DoC and CC would have do better as anime series/OAV...though DoC was an experience that I think was necessary,Crisis Core wasn't.That could have been a manga series for Square's Young GanGan.That was a retarded choice in development.Random leveling up?I thought Squall's limit breaks were bad....
Posted on: 2009/7/29 21:06
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Huh so i guess X-2 would just damper the awesomeness of X?

Wait does anyone think that it's about as good as Dirge of Cerberus or Crisis Core? Some people hate those games but i'm so easy to entertain sometimes that i actually liked DoC. Not AWESOME story but good enough. Is X-2 around the level of DoC or CC?
Posted on: 2009/7/29 18:36
  •  FunkyStrawberries
      FunkyStrawberries
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25/ F/NY
Wow, it's so rare to find people who like IX a lot, and yet there were several in this thread! IX is my favorite, but I really like X a lot too. And Seymour is I think one of the most messed up villains I've ever seen... X-2 is okay... I found the most entertaining part being the fighting/ability system, I really like systems like that(I like being a perfectionist). The story is very lacking, on all accounts. But honestly, I'm pretty sure that game is down to like 10$ now, so it's probably worth it in that aspect.
VII was okay, I liked it, but wasn't crazy about it the way a lot of people seem to be.

I'm midway through VI, I really excited to finish it.
Posted on: 2009/7/29 18:26
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

jesuislm wrote:
you forgot seymour.

the reason i love FFX is because of seymour. he ain't no cliche. >.<
and i don't get the rikku being spanish joke.

if anything seems like an anime, i'd say it's FFVII. it's so boring in any game form. it only ever interests me when i see animation from it (Advent Children and Last Order).

Most of the Al bed language is spanish forward and backwards.Seymour was like Lynx from Chrono Cross.
Posted on: 2009/7/29 17:16
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L eighteen&female&california
you forgot seymour.

the reason i love FFX is because of seymour. he ain't no cliche. >.<
and i don't get the rikku being spanish joke.

if anything seems like an anime, i'd say it's FFVII. it's so boring in any game form. it only ever interests me when i see animation from it (Advent Children and Last Order).
Posted on: 2009/7/29 17:02
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Tidus is a HORRIBLE character.Auron is a cliche,Wakka is a jackass,Lulu is the hot goth( ),Rikku is spanish(you should all get that jk and she happens to be my favorite character),Yuna is the typical reserved princess and Rikimaru was just an eyesore.This shit had the very makes of a 90's anime.The Record of the Lodoss War and Sorcerer Hunters cast line up,add in the dysfunctional Father/Son relation do to death,sir it up with just the right about of Jenova/Sephiroth for sin and Viola.Final Fantasy X.
Posted on: 2009/7/29 16:59
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L eighteen&female&california
omg XII is not better than X!! The storyline was so drab. The only character I cared about was Larsa. (that's bad).
Posted on: 2009/7/29 15:59
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
8's plot was not good.9 though my favorite had a reminiscence of 7.VII was VERY confusing and boring for a good while.IMO,

I < VIII < II < IV < VII = X-2 < V = III < X = IX < VI = XII

Did X deserve a sequel?Any Final Fantasy game but 6 and 8 could actually get one.X,VII and XII just had the time and sales to get one.
Posted on: 2009/7/29 15:45
  •  1Brando
      1Brando
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/Male/La Puente, CA
Final Fantasy X has a GREAT plot.
Also, I did get teart-eyed at the end...it was so heartbreaking

FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX also had great plots and endings.

FFX-2 is also worth to play. But everyone is right, don't expect it be better better than FFX, but it almost makes it up there with FFX.

FFX-2 is very fun to play. Getting all of the extras will take some time, but it is worth it. I've had the game for 6 years...and barely got 100% about a year ago...
and currently working on getting the MAscot dressphere.
(FYI, Im a hardcore gamer, so thats why it took me so long to finish off FFX-2)
Posted on: 2009/7/29 13:49
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Final Fantasy X-2 would have worked better as a portable game because the story was more personally.And the characters had anime stereotypes spliced into them.I hated that but with that awesome battle system I didn't care much.I liked level grinding in X-2.Too bad they'll never use that again.That should be the standard system for all the portable FF games starting with Final Fantasy 5 if they decide to do a DS remake.Because I know they aren't gonna let 7 and 6 go untouched.SE and Nintendo like money.
Posted on: 2009/7/29 13:44
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>