•  Suroki
      Suroki
Re: Which old game need to be remake to nextgen console
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 30/F
Quote:

chocobo wrote:
FF VI and FF VII <3

Omgggg, definitely FFVI! I'm playing FFV (Advance) right now, because I had started with VI. I think if they rendered the character models with today's technology, like FFX and above, I would just cry at the beauty. Terra would be so pretty, and Relm even more adorable! X3
Posted on: 2009/11/21 5:13
  •  Suroki
      Suroki
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 30/F
Ooh, good topic idea! My favorite game EVER is Legend of Mana. It was for PSone; I've played it like 6 times so far. It would be stunning on a newer console. ^__^
Posted on: 2009/11/21 5:11
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
FF VI and FF VII <3
Posted on: 2009/11/21 3:31
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

JimJam wrote:
Most definitely Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas! If that game came to next-gen consoles, I would die happy!

You know...you can play it from your PS3 hdd right?
Posted on: 2009/11/16 17:21
  •  JimJam
      JimJam
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25 / M / UK
Most definitely Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas! If that game came to next-gen consoles, I would die happy!
Posted on: 2009/11/7 6:40
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

olla86 wrote:
Super Robot Wars. No doubt!

I cant agree more, i was playing this game since SRW Alpha released and get addicted til now . And they should make a full 3D animation for any battle sequence
Posted on: 2009/11/6 18:47
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
the first and second King's Quest games. haha.
Posted on: 2009/11/6 9:32
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Super Robot Wars. No doubt!
Posted on: 2009/11/6 6:57
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
BERSERK i thing they should remake this game , even though on PS 2 still good , but i have not fought that big braniac skeleton
Posted on: 2009/9/23 5:00
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
Oh man ok of course FF7 has to be up for remake, though it could be better to keep it legendary as how it is currently...

Megaman Zero franchise. If they could re-do it for something like the Wii just how they're doin it for Metroid other m, it would be incredible. They could have insanely awesome, beautifully stunning CG cutscenes where Zero would be hacking and slashing madly tearing through Arcadian robots. That would gold.

I wouldn't mind a revisit of Final Fantasy 7 on the Ds.But other than that,NO.They can actual base the continuation of the FFVII compilation on the DS.They can remake Before Crisis with the same Camera=materia gimmick,they can do a Yuffie&Vincent game or Barret game,or even a game where you play as the Jenova Triplets.Megaman Zero however could be a nice project if Capcom would let VanillaWare do it.They did incredible with Muramasa.I'm even gonna play the game again when it get's released in the states tomorrow.

Know what i mean? I guess i've been playing a lot of realistic games.. I think though that TeamNinja would do GREAT with Megaman Zero. Give him a new flavor. Or actually, amplify that flavor of Zero. I can't help but imagine an awesome anime from that series. They could do the series two games on one disc since i think they hold more than the Gameboy cartridges.

"Wow you really like that game? I've never played it but i dunno it looks a little weird. Probably just me cuz i'm not into the style of capcom vs. marvel kinda games."

lolwut?You mean 2d?Muramasa plays nothing like Marvel vs. Capcom.But it's a side scrolling Action RPG like the original Megaman Zeros.I'd prefer Zero to stay 2d.
Posted on: 2009/9/14 14:55
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>