<1...12131415
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Re: [Unconfirmed] New Single(s) - This One(Crying Like A Child)/Dirty Desire
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
I think her voice strained DUE to Utada United.That was a lot of emotional stress she was touring on :/ If it effected her anyways.Also she had there is that time where she performed in that hall made of pine was it?Well she is allergic to it.This coupled with the surgery she had to get when she was younger I think it's not too surprising that some strain would set in.Let alone if she smokes :/ Stephen Jenkins smokes too I think but Ursa Major sounds might fine to me.

Edit:You know what?If Hikki said "I'm retiring." and then gave us a L.A.,NY,Tokyo and Yokohama(or Osaka,but that's place is CRAZY right now) performance schedule as a last tour then I'd be happy.TiTO isn't my least favorite album despite what I've said before.First Love probably is.I think all the songs are good but I love only 1 song on it.TiTO I love 3 :/ I think it is alright to end on this album.It did great in Japan :/
Posted on: 2009/9/14 17:02
  •  teiku5
      teiku5
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L USA
I remember her saying her voice became or got damaged because of the vocal technique she was trying for UU06. :(
Posted on: 2009/9/15 0:35
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
I don't think she smokes. She said in one of the recent interviews that she doesn't smoke, she only took a puff? Let's hope that's true. Smoking can be really bad for her voice, not to mention her lifespan.

The CBS performance kinda scared me a little. It was my first time watching her perform this badly. It wasn't REALLY REALLY bad but we all know her live performances before the CBS were great. Come Back To Me was performed so badly during one of the parts, I was a bit taken aback.
Posted on: 2009/9/15 6:31
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

ramenbox wrote:
I don't think she smokes. She said in one of the recent interviews that she doesn't smoke, she only took a puff? Let's hope that's true. Smoking can be really bad for her voice, not to mention her lifespan.

The CBS performance kinda scared me a little. It was my first time watching her perform this badly. It wasn't REALLY REALLY bad but we all know her live performances before the CBS were great. Come Back To Me was performed so badly during one of the parts, I was a bit taken aback.

Yeah I saw the CBS performance. It wasn't my favorite. She was very thin and fatigued back then. You can tell she was stressed out.
Posted on: 2009/9/15 9:56
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...12131415