HERES THE LINK FOR THE FULL VERSION !!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFYDP40ZTuM
Posted on: 2009/8/7 23:01
  •  fivesixseven
      fivesixseven
Re: [Unconfirmed] New Single(s) - This One(Crying Like A Child)/Dirty Desire
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 16/M/Canada
I was hoping for a REAL acoustic version, but that one does seem fan made in some audio-editing program. Oh well.

http://www.mmr247.com/mmrweb/Reports/Reg/EMD.asp?SOngID=1651144&NumDays=7
This One, appears to be getting airplay, but maybe its from the past since it says it already has 51 hits :/
Don't know if that was already posted!
Posted on: 2009/8/7 23:26
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19 / Male/ Spain
hahahaha totally fake, look at prisoner of love quiet version for example... she would do a different a capella, and the chorus wont have background voices :P
Posted on: 2009/8/8 5:52
  •  khutadafreak24
      khutadafreak24
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Yeah, i do agree it sounds a little fake, you can still hear the origninal sound in the background...it seems like another fan trying t oimpersonate....it really disapoints me...though they do realize just as well as we do, that we need to see more of hikki! we really havent heard much since she was sick...ALL SUMER! :[ and the news wee do know, hasnt been comnfirmed :[[[at least not that we know of] but im deciding if this is really fake...and im shifting towards yes :]
Posted on: 2009/8/8 10:24
  •  khutadafreak24
      khutadafreak24
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Yeah, i do agree it sounds a little fake, you can still hear the origninal sound in the background...it seems like another fan trying t oimpersonate....it really disapoints me...though they do realize just as well as we do, that we need to see more of hikki! we really havent heard much since she was sick...ALL SUMER! :[ and the news wee do know, hasnt been comnfirmed :[[[at least not that we know of] but im deciding if this is really fake...and im shifting towards yes :]
Posted on: 2009/8/8 10:24
  •  chasegran
      chasegran
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Okay, seriously here...IF this is true, then we'll only get ONE video. It's obvious Utada isn't as dedicated to TITO as she could be, so there's no way she'll make a video for both of them.

Now the question is...which song will she make a video for?

Well, here's the deal. This One (Crying Like A Child) is obviously favored by the fans a bit more than Dirty Desire is. However, it will NOT grab enough attention to save TITO. If she chooses This One as the song to make a video for, the fate of TITO is sealed. As a FLOP.

She NEEDS Dirty Desire to save the album, and if she doesn't realize this, it's doomed.

Sure This One is catchy, meaningful, and emotional, but look at the top 10 US iTunes songs.

1. I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
Upbeat, fun.

2. Down - Jay Sean
Upbeat, fun.

3. Use Somebody - Kings Of Leon
Mid-tempo, ROCK song.

4. Good Girls Go Bad - Cobra Starship
Upbeat, fun.

5. You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift
Upbeat, fun.

6. Hotel Room Service - Pitbull
Upbeat, fun.

7. Fire Burning - Sean Kingston
Upbeat, fun.

8. She Wolf - Shakira
Upbeat, fun.

9. Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas
Upbeat, fun.

10. Knock You Down - Keri Hilson
Upbeat, fun.

...get it? The rest of the top 100 closely follows that same 'pattern' with a FEW exceptions from artists who are HUGE in the US, which Hikki is not.

At this moment, upbeat and fun songs are popular! Back when Leona Lewis's Bleeding Love was #1 on iTunes, the top 100 had ALOT more ballads in it! This One is NOT the right one for right now.
Posted on: 2009/8/8 14:13
  •  IceAngel
      IceAngel
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/Female/UK
This is gonna sound really bad but I think Hikki should get down to writing some more songs and try again. I honestly dont think This Is The One is the ALBUM for this year. I think even Hikki knows this. I mean, come on... she was there for the kareoke event, but where has she been for her other promotional events? They were meant to be months ago. Everybody is wondering what she has been doing thats keeping her from writing a small entry for her blog. Its like... shes detached herself from her fans. The newest thing she has released was a mediocre remix of an 2 year old song. Yes I know she at least released something.. but its not even her remix work. She got somebody else to do it. To me that isnt personal.
I know that is some huge rant I just posted but thats how I feel.
I think Automatic part II would have more success musically. It uses synth and vocoders, which seems to be popular at the moment. I just think the TITO was already dated by the time it was actually released.
Posted on: 2009/8/8 14:46
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/California
Quote:

IceAngel wrote:
This is gonna sound really bad but I think Hikki should get down to writing some more songs and try again. I honestly dont think This Is The One is the ALBUM for this year. I think even Hikki knows this. I mean, come on... she was there for the kareoke event, but where has she been for her other promotional events? They were meant to be months ago. Everybody is wondering what she has been doing thats keeping her from writing a small entry for her blog. Its like... shes detached herself from her fans. The newest thing she has released was a mediocre remix of an 2 year old song. Yes I know she at least released something.. but its not even her remix work. She got somebody else to do it. To me that isnt personal.
I know that is some huge rant I just posted but thats how I feel.
I think Automatic part II would have more success musically. It uses synth and vocoders, which seems to be popular at the moment. I just think the TITO was already dated by the time it was actually released.

I wouldn't really say it's a rant, it's the truth. Maybe she's planning on ending her career some time soon? xD Wow... After I said it, that would really suck...

Check out this hat for sale!
http://www.zazzle.com/heart_station_hat-148152297661170325
Posted on: 2009/8/8 15:19
  •  Suroki
      Suroki
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 30/F
Hmm, maybe. Unfortunately, I can definitely see her doing that in the near future. :'(
Posted on: 2009/8/8 15:28
  •  gantzman246
      gantzman246
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
I don't think TITO is dated at all. Mainstream American pop and r&b is very stail right now while TITO has a fresh sound. IMO the album has a blend of today's pop with 90s R&B. This Is The One has the potential as long as its promoted properly. Utada should not give up on it yet.
Posted on: 2009/8/8 16:01
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345678...15>