Re: [Unconfirmed] New Single(s) - This One(Crying Like A Child/Dirty Desire
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 30-US
amen!
Quote:

~Billy<3'sHikki~ wrote:
Quote:

Shurikid wrote:
Wow, this is actually exactly what I was hoping IDJ would do, but I never expected it! A dual single is perfect for TITO, and I have a good feeling that with enough promotion these two songs could boost TITO's popularity significantly. If Utada does a video for either song it will probably do well, although I'm hoping it will be a bit more engaging than CBTM. I'm also really happy to hear that it looks like "On and On" is planned to be a single since that song is pretty much the stuff of American pop music right now; if all else fails, "On and On" may still have the power to save TITO. Though I really think "Dirty Desire" and "This One" will catch some listeners as long as they get played enough on the radio- we're going to have to prepare for another radio request onslaught, everyone! Here we go again. xD

Shuri/Eli

Let the games begin!
Posted on: 2009/8/3 14:07
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/California
Quote:

Shurikid wrote:
Wow, this is actually exactly what I was hoping IDJ would do, but I never expected it! A dual single is perfect for TITO, and I have a good feeling that with enough promotion these two songs could boost TITO's popularity significantly. If Utada does a video for either song it will probably do well, although I'm hoping it will be a bit more engaging than CBTM. I'm also really happy to hear that it looks like "On and On" is planned to be a single since that song is pretty much the stuff of American pop music right now; if all else fails, "On and On" may still have the power to save TITO. Though I really think "Dirty Desire" and "This One" will catch some listeners as long as they get played enough on the radio- we're going to have to prepare for another radio request onslaught, everyone! Here we go again. xD

Shuri/Eli

Let the games begin!

Check out this hat for sale!
http://www.zazzle.com/heart_station_hat-148152297661170325
Posted on: 2009/8/3 12:56
Re: [Unconfirmed] New Single(s) - This One(Crying Like A Child)/Dirty Desire
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L eighteen&female&california
so i've heard that the dual single is coming out in August.

and On & On is coming out overseas.

i don't think these are rumors anymore. i think they're the real thing. right?
Posted on: 2009/8/3 12:38
  •  Studebaker
      Studebaker
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Aw, it couldn't be This One (Crying Like A Child)/Poppin'?

Oh well. Dirty Desire's cool, I guess.
Posted on: 2009/8/3 11:10
  •  sephyleader
      sephyleader
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Wow! I really hope this is true! like with This One Crying like a child, i can see like a lot of promotion, i mean it's like really catchy and really good, i mean i swear i can just hear it like playing even on like the hills! lol, And with Dirty Desire, that one i can really hope will have a good MV and promotion, it's a good dance number so really we hope it gets promotion.

What i think hikki needs to like do is like CBTM only x4, double as much for each single. Especially with these two songs, they are like really good choices!
Posted on: 2009/8/3 11:07
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA

Shuri/Eli
Posted on: 2009/8/3 8:17
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Amaterasu wrote:
WB Ghostdog!

Bwa ha ha ha!

You couldn't help it huh?
Posted on: 2009/8/3 0:26
  •  teiku5
      teiku5
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L USA
So excited! I hope its true! 2 perfect songs from the album at once!

It may be even more true since the myxer site says that both songs are part of a dual single for August...woooo! I hope Hikki makes a video for both and not be lazy enough to just do a safe video for 'This One (Crying Like A Child)'.
Posted on: 2009/8/2 21:36
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
As I already expected you were back again Ghost Dog .

Anyway back on topic , "This One (Crying Like a Child)" maybe better to be new single , yet if Dirty Desire become new single forget it.
Posted on: 2009/8/2 20:54
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
well its kewl i guess, but i want A&C
Posted on: 2009/8/2 18:26
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...101112131415>