chasegran
Re: [Unconfirmed] New Single(s) - This One(Crying Like A Child)/Dirty Desire
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Quote:

ghostdog wrote:
Quote:

airac wrote:
This is really saddening... I really hope she would push through with it. I think she's now really giving us signs of her retiry...:( I'm gonna miss her much :))

Since the March Sephora events she hasn't posted a single meaningful blog post or released a second single.
No updates on Myspace or anything.
I really don't believe she was really sick in May ( watch her body language when asked the question during the meet and greet). I think she simply decided to cancel those events because she made up her mind that she was done with album and the promotion of it.

It's obvious that meeting with her American fans in late March changed her entire perspective on her American career.
I really think she wanted to make it big in the beginning, she seemed very enthusiastic and she even named the album "This is the One" like she was saying "hey guys this is gonna be a big hit, this is the one!".

it's too bad she got so scared off by her American fans at the Sephora events that she decided it wasn't worth becoming big in America and dealing with all the crazy stalkers, papparazi and such. She probably feared for her life.

In the Yahoo interview when the interviewer asked her about her American fans she said "They are like wild crazy animals".
That pretty much sums it up.

Here's my prediction:
I think her English singing career is over but I believe she'll make one more album in Japan.
Don't expect anymore blog entries though, she is all done with that.
She'll probably retire for 2 years, get married, have a child and release a farewell album sometime in 2012 and do a very emotional international tour sometime in 2012 - 2013 as her goodbye to all her fans.

Now don't say that. She's just taking a break! And she has every right, even though it upsets us fans.
Posted on: 2009/8/28 18:48
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

airac wrote:
This is really saddening... I really hope she would push through with it. I think she's now really giving us signs of her retiry...:( I'm gonna miss her much :))

Since the March Sephora events she hasn't posted a single meaningful blog post or released a second single.
No updates on Myspace or anything.
I really don't believe she was really sick in May ( watch her body language when asked the question during the meet and greet). I think she simply decided to cancel those events because she made up her mind that she was done with album and the promotion of it.

It's obvious that meeting with her American fans in late March changed her entire perspective on her American career.
I really think she wanted to make it big in the beginning, she seemed very enthusiastic and she even named the album "This is the One" like she was saying "hey guys this is gonna be a big hit, this is the one!".

it's too bad she got so scared off by her American fans at the Sephora events that she decided it wasn't worth becoming big in America and dealing with all the crazy stalkers, papparazi and such. She probably feared for her life.

In the Yahoo interview when the interviewer asked her about her American fans she said "They are like wild crazy animals".
That pretty much sums it up.

Here's my prediction:
I think her English singing career is over but I believe she'll make one more album in Japan.
Don't expect anymore blog entries though, she is all done with that.
She'll probably retire for 2 years, get married, have a child and release a farewell album sometime in 2012 and do a very emotional international tour sometime in 2012 - 2013 as her goodbye to all her fans.
Posted on: 2009/8/28 11:19
  •  airac
      airac
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Posted on: 2009/8/28 5:40
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Well the news basely on rumor though
Posted on: 2009/8/28 5:22
  •  chasegran
      chasegran
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
ISLAND SHIT JAM.
What a waste of a GREAT album.
Posted on: 2009/8/27 16:42
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Looks like this second single was another hoax.
The album is officially dead. R.I.P TITO.
Posted on: 2009/8/27 16:00
  •  airac
      airac
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
If this single would be pushed through, maybe her current sales in the US <115,000 copies> would increase more and her charts position would be active again on Billboard. :D
Posted on: 2009/8/22 5:40
  •  teiku5
      teiku5
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L USA
I know! :P
Posted on: 2009/8/21 23:52
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/California
Quote:

teiku5 wrote:
Eh, music is music. Everyone likes what they like lol.

Heh. I wasn't trying to be all serious and shit so don't take me the wrong way, alright? EVERYONE! REMEMBER THAT!

Check out this hat for sale!
http://www.zazzle.com/heart_station_hat-148152297661170325
Posted on: 2009/8/21 20:20
  •  teiku5
      teiku5
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L USA
Eh, music is music. Everyone likes what they like lol.
Posted on: 2009/8/21 17:25
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567...15>