Poster Thread
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Re: New site. New title. Same story... TCG goes XofFate
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
I'm too lazy to go check...but what exactly is going on here?? O.o you making a story and made a site for it? O.o

Too lazy??? All you have to do is click the link!!!!
-.-

But um.. yes, I am writing a story, and I made a website for it, where of which I post the story as I write it.

Yah, I know 0_________________o kind of ironic actually...because here I am clicking everywhere else XD

But that sounds really nice :D hey...would you be ok with me attempting to make something close to "fan art" just for the heck of it?? O.o
Posted on: 2009/8/2 23:28
  •  Kiynteyh
      Kiynteyh
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/F/QC
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
I'm too lazy to go check...but what exactly is going on here?? O.o you making a story and made a site for it? O.o

Quote:

Kiynteyh wrote:
-.-

But um.. yes, I am writing a story, and I made a website for it, where of which I post the story as I write it.

Yah, I know 0_________________o kind of ironic actually...because here I am clicking everywhere else XD

But that sounds really nice :D hey...would you be ok with me attempting to make something close to "fan art" just for the heck of it?? O.o

OMFG THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!

I would love it if you did! Hell, I would even make an album for you to display your fan art in the photo gallery on my site if you would like! You would get full recognition and everything, of course.
Wandering around in silent wonder."
- Anonymous
Posted on: 2009/8/2 23:37
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
Quote:

Kiynteyh wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:

Quote:

Kiynteyh wrote:
-.-

I would love it if you did! Hell, I would even make an album for you to display your fan art in the photo gallery on my site if you would like! You would get full recognition and everything, of course.

Guardian lady please...you don't have to scream

Oooo!!! I like recognition and everything...sounds nice ^^ umm...coolio. I guess I'll join your place ^^ and um...ohh..right. I've a broken scanner...so I might be taking photographs of anything I do O.O or I'll see if I can use my friends scanner ^^

I can't promise I'll be super active with drawings and stuff of the sort...mainly because I have a life O.O but...since you're all excited about it...I'll try my best ^^
Posted on: 2009/8/2 23:48
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Can I join in for Fan Art too .
Posted on: 2009/8/2 23:52
  •  Kiynteyh
      Kiynteyh
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/F/QC
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

Kiynteyh wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:

Quote:

Kiynteyh wrote:
-.-

Oooo!!! I like recognition and everything...sounds nice ^^ umm...coolio. I guess I'll join your place ^^ and um...ohh..right. I've a broken scanner...so I might be taking photographs of anything I do O.O or I'll see if I can use my friends scanner ^^

I can't promise I'll be super active with drawings and stuff of the sort...mainly because I have a life O.O but...since you're all excited about it...I'll try my best ^^

Haha, I can't help it if I get a little excited. My stepdad just came in my room a little bit ago and gave me like this HUUUGE chocolate milkshake and it's like 3am here so I'm insanely hyper now. >.<

Photographs or scans, either is fine with me, lol.

>.< It's fine. I tend to get that way with writing my story, much to the annoyance of some of my readers. ,(>.<;)>
- Anonymous
Posted on: 2009/8/2 23:53
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
Quote:

Kiynteyh wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

Kiynteyh wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:

Quote:

Kiynteyh wrote:
-.-

Haha, I can't help it if I get a little excited. My stepdad just came in my room a little bit ago and gave me like this HUUUGE chocolate milkshake and it's like 3am here so I'm insanely hyper now. >.<

>.< It's fine. I tend to get that way with writing my story, much to the annoyance of some of my readers. ,(>.<;)>

Should you not be sleeping?? O.o

ahh...yeah...readers can be a bit wierd O.O

but I think it'd be cool if Val(SwallowTail joined in for fan art and such ^^ he'd be like my competition

but umm...I guess that means I should probably click on that link now O.O
Posted on: 2009/8/3 0:00
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

Kiynteyh wrote:
Quote:

but I think it'd be cool if Val(SwallowTail joined in for fan art and such ^^ he'd be like my competition

Actually my draw about fantasy world kinda dull, not like you Oscar. Maybe i will draw the dark side villain or monster. and you will be the light side Oscar
Posted on: 2009/8/3 0:07
  •  Kiynteyh
      Kiynteyh
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/F/QC
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

Kiynteyh wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

Kiynteyh wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:

Quote:

Kiynteyh wrote:
-.-

Yeah, I should be. I was trying to sleep when he came in my room. But I couldn't resist the chocolatey goodness. XD

Oh wow, that would be so awesome.
I feel honored just to have one person making fan art, but to have two of UN's talented artists making fan art... wow..
^^
- Anonymous
Posted on: 2009/8/3 0:07
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
I love chocolate!!!!!!

ohh, I was trying to join but it asked for pictures and an avatar?? but all of mine are too big..can I add one later on?? or do I have to do it at the moment it asks?? O.O
Posted on: 2009/8/3 0:24
  •  Kiynteyh
      Kiynteyh
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/F/QC
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
I love chocolate!!!!!!

ohh, I was trying to join but it asked for pictures and an avatar?? but all of mine are too big..can I add one later on?? or do I have to do it at the moment it asks?? O.O

Me too. :3

Umm.. I'm pretty sure you can add one later on.
- Anonymous
Posted on: 2009/8/3 0:30
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...8>