Utada News
  Utada rerecorded a song from TITO...

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...3456789...13>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: Utada rerecorded a song from TITO...
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

I used to be a regular member here, haha.

I remember you for something but what...I don't have a clue.

sanosuke name used to be .:hikki:. before he ask Q to change his account name .

Back on topic.

Been a long time and with her latest news about party with karaoke winner, and she not even update her official blog regarding about that. And this rumor, well from what i seen still a rumor though. She re-recorded song for T.I.T.O ? why she to do that is it for video ? or there will be another version of T.I.T.O album, make me more confuse
Posted on: 2009/8/6 20:42
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:

Been a long time and with her latest news about party with karaoke winner, and she not even update her official blog regarding about that. And this rumor, well from what i seen still a rumor though. She re-recorded song for T.I.T.O ? why she to do that is it for video ? or there will be another version of T.I.T.O album, make me more confuse

The only mention of any so called re recordings of TITO is the alleged sessions with Rafael Moreira?.and then this was "new music" any possibility of a second single would have to be backed up with promo ?..no change there then
Posted on: 2009/8/6 21:00
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
I think IDJ team a bit confuse how promote the TITO album right now, what so they call new single make her album on fire again or it will be wasting money. While many Fans out there of course here too waiting her new single, yet if the selling album still so so again.... sayonara TITO.

And i will be waiting her new japanese album
Posted on: 2009/8/6 21:14
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
I think IDJ team a bit confuse how promote the TITO album right now, what so they call new single make her album on fire again or it will be wasting money. While many Fans out there of course here too waiting her new single, yet if the selling album still so so again.... sayonara TITO.

And i will be waiting her new japanese album

A blog would do me SwallowTail
Posted on: 2009/8/6 21:44
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Ah you maybe right pips i'm thinking to far away , a blog can make many fans relieved whatever she doing now. Even if she only post Kuma pict XD
Posted on: 2009/8/6 22:00
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Ah you maybe right pips i'm thinking to far away , a blog can make many fans relieved whatever she doing now. Even if she only post Kuma pict XD

I know Hikki did not have a care in the world at the Karaoke event, confident and relaxed ,happy for her too.
I was convinced Hikki would blog?..but not a syllable ?you would have thought with fans stuff like this Hikki might have blogged her thoughts,?
Posted on: 2009/8/6 22:45
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:

I know Hikki did not have a care in the world at the Karaoke event, confident and relaxed ,happy for her too.
I was convinced Hikki would blog?..but not a syllable ?you would have thought with fans stuff like this Hikki might have blogged her thoughts,?

yah... just a single tiny weeny words of her thought, she post in her own blog can make many fans will be delighted for that, its not like she a normal people.
Like whose gonna read a normal people thought like me XP but if it is her its different.
Posted on: 2009/8/6 22:55
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:

yah... just a single tiny weeny words of her thought, she post in her own blog can make many fans will be delighted for that, its not like she a normal people.
Like whose gonna read a normal people thought like me XP but if it is her its different.

It is really frustrating sometimes, when Hikki had tonsillitis, it was expected that she would be off the radar to recuperate, but that was then this is now and we were promised a rescheduling of the events, maybe I expect to much.

Val very cute..
Posted on: 2009/8/6 23:05
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
I contend that it was over for TITO well before it began. I doubt that IDJ believes that she can perform well in the market at all.
Posted on: 2009/8/7 13:10
  •  simplenclean88
      simplenclean88
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 17/Male/NY
OMG! Latest rumor is that the finalized version of the acoustic will leak today!! OMG so excited!!
Posted on: 2009/8/7 15:17
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...3456789...13>