Utada News
  Utada rerecorded a song from TITO...

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...78910111213>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: Utada rerecorded a song from TITO...
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Hmmm i'm not sure about it, look like fan made remix. Its good though.... anyway i think its better, well until official site announced it , we can relax for a while listen to it.
Posted on: 2009/8/8 5:00
  •  JimJam
      JimJam
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25 / M / UK
Utada - This One (Official Acoustic)
Well, there's the supposed official acoustic. There's nothing really "acoustic" about it, it's more strings than anything.
But then again, I'm just gonna hate the song until I see some definite info. on the subject. Because even though this song is on her supposed YouTube channel, there's no info. what-so-ever on her official site, or even her MySpace for that matter.
I just wanna know what's actually happening, and plus, why would Utada leave that... trash as "finalised"? It sounds awful, and it couldn't be finalised because you can hear the original song directly underneath the "strings", and her voice sounds so weird. You can tell it's been remixed, and badly at that.

I'm just hoping beyond hope that that is not an actual, official release, because I can't see it taking off at all.

EDIT: And another thing I found weird was the fact it's named "This One (Official Acoustic)"... If it's 'official', why name it that? Surely she would've kept the (Crying Like A Child)? It's part of the song name isn't it?
It just seems too fake, and after the channel posted that previous video, I'm very skeptical now.
Posted on: 2009/8/8 7:43
  •  chasegran
      chasegran
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Obviously fake fake fake.
Posted on: 2009/8/8 13:49
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/California
Quote:

Kettowave wrote:
Anyone else find it odd that this simplenclean person keeps posting these rumors that he sees on ublog that no one else sees?

I think this is fake and I think simplenclean is either the one making these retarded 'acoustic' versions or knows the person who is.

I would have to agree; Every time I would check Ublog, I could never find anything. Guess we've been tricked again.

Check out this hat for sale!
http://www.zazzle.com/heart_station_hat-148152297661170325
Posted on: 2009/8/8 14:13
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/California
Quote:

simplenclean88 wrote:
Quote:

jesuislm wrote:
you guys are being mean!
you don't know if that is true,
and rumors are fun anyway.

in a time where nothing is going on with utada,
rumors are keeping us alive!

took the words right out of my mouth. this acoustic will hold me off for awhile so ill just keep listening to it <3

Oh shut up, both of you. xD simplenclean88 is the only one who seems to be giving us "information" and the way they're acting is always SO excited like a fan would be for a new song but it seems like a far different reaction than most of us.

Posted on: 2009/8/8 14:17
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
Quote:

~Billy<3'sHikki~ wrote:
Quote:

simplenclean88 wrote:
Quote:

jesuislm wrote:
you guys are being mean!
you don't know if that is true,
and rumors are fun anyway.

in a time where nothing is going on with utada,
rumors are keeping us alive!

took the words right out of my mouth. this acoustic will hold me off for awhile so ill just keep listening to it <3

Oh shut up, both of you. xD simplenclean88 is the only one who seems to be giving us "information" and the way they're acting is always SO excited like a fan would be for a new song but it seems like a far different reaction than most of us.

I agree. This entire "song" definitely sounded inauthentic, and look at how simplenclean88 phrased this news:

"Latest rumor is that the finalized version of the acoustic will leak today!!"

From what I know, you don't hear RUMORS about media leaks. That's what makes them leaks. Second of all, if it was posted on Utada's "official" YouTube, why would it be a leak? Leaks happen by accident- or at the very least are made to seem like it in order to build up hype. And the fact that simplenclean88 seems to be the only person who gets any of this information makes it highly suspect.

But regardless of whether or not simpleenclean is the one behind this, that "official" acoustic version is obviously fake. Seeing as Utada mixed everything for "Exodus" herself, it's clear she knows how to use sound mixing programs and I highly doubt she would resort to such low-quality efforts for a new song, or even a remix of a song. And if it's IDJ, then obviously they wouldn't be releasing that to the public. The cover of her album is one thing, but this is the MUSIC we're talking about here. :/

Shuri/Eli
Posted on: 2009/8/8 14:28
  •  IceAngel
      IceAngel
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/Female/UK
The Official Acoustic was taken down lol.
Posted on: 2009/8/8 14:50
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/California
Quote:

IceAngel wrote:
The Official Acoustic was taken down lol.

What a surprise.

Posted on: 2009/8/8 15:16
  •  SuperVictoria64
      SuperVictoria64
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
After listening to it, it sounds quite amateurly produced, so it seems 99.9% fanmade.
Posted on: 2009/8/8 16:47
  •  simplenclean88
      simplenclean88
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 17/Male/NY
LOL
Posted on: 2009/8/8 16:54
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...78910111213>