Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: Utadas "fans"
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Simple question.... every human has their own music style, you can't ask them to have the same music style like yourself.

Whether its good or not that's the way the world made off. And this fan remix thing.... i don't know if he just want to making fun of it because boring or what.

I am not saying that i never been like a crazy fans everyday talking about Hikki song whatever she doing, i will be a hypocrite if i was never said that kind of thing . While other people don't like some song that i like , i don't want to say "dude.... are you moron because you don't like that song".
That's what they choose and as long their not hurting other people and not make a criminal things i'am okay with them ..... and if they do that criminal thing .... its different things, let the law do their work. Who am i to judge people.
Posted on: 2009/8/9 21:12
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
well i'm a pretty carzy fan of hers lolz
Posted on: 2009/8/10 0:09
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 17/F/CA
honestly. i know exactly wtf you are talking about, and i have to agree with you 100% on this.

i have met people like that and i can't stand people like that.

i mean, i am a fan. a totally crazy one, but just because i am a fan doesn't mean i will like every single thing Utada makes.

and people who like stuff "just because Utada made it" is not a fan, is fake and is really (censored)ing stupid. pardon my language but it's true. i remember this one time someone said "i don't like this album by Utada" and this guy said "if you don't like it you are not a true fan, becuase i like all of Utada's stuff, and i'm a true fan" i mean wtf.

wtf do people think or smoke. like i just don't understand. i haven't heard this fake acoustic version of This One [though i kinda wish i did now to hear what all the buzz is about] but people that are like that are just....... (censored)ing fake and stupid.

that's all i can say about that.

btw i know some liked the acoustic version of This One, this is not directed towards you, just the people who act completely "I LOVE EVERYTHING UTADA MAKES I'm A TRUE FAN!" like that. that's all...
Posted on: 2009/8/10 1:07
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12