<123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Lily
      Lily
Re: Soul Calibur! x3
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I'm surprised no one's really talking about this game. It's really fun. My brother got it for Christmas. But I think I play it alot more. If anyone has it, they would agree that the character creation part of the game is wicked cool. Oh and as much as Tira's character looks cool, she's pretty hard to use. Well at least for me. Setsuka is a sweet looking character too, yet hard to fight. As for Zasalamel, the details of his character are awesome, but he's obviously tough. Anyways that's all I can say. If anybody else has the game, they know what I'm talking about.
Posted on: 2006/1/7 17:02
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Yeah I played the 3rd one not to long ago. I like it alot, but something about the 2nd keeps me playing it. But it's really fun, and they actually show the showlines and stuff. It's really fun, and Tira is cool. Her 2nd costume makes her look like a clown though. The only thing I don't really like is that it's only for the PS2. It's kinda hard to do the controls.
Posted on: 2006/1/9 20:34
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Yeah, Soul Calibur 2 is great fun. It seems more easier to use probably because of the Gamecube controller which I have to say is more simple than the PS2 controller. Tira's style of fighting is interesting, but it was kind of hard to win with her in the story mode. I agree her other costume does look like a clown's costume, but it's cool.
Posted on: 2006/1/12 3:43
  •  Lord Snow
      Lord Snow
Administrator
A/S/L
I've decided to stay far away from this after hearing much about how much they've changed the battle system from what it used to be.

I'll stick to my Xianghua in SC2 :P
Posted on: 2006/1/15 15:59
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
It's not too different. But yeah, there are a few big changes. But it's not that bad. I really don't like Xianghua's voice or face in SC3. She looks scary, and it made me sad cause she's one my favorite charcaters. I love the way she acts in SC2. She's cute!

But she looks and acts a bit different. But SC3 is fun I like it alot. There more thing for you to do. And more characters to unlock. It's fun, but SC2 will be my favorite SC game.
Posted on: 2006/1/15 23:50
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Yeah I noticed Xianghua's face looked a bit different. Raphael looks a bit different too and Talim. Still, I love the design of each character's clothes. I guess some faces look a bit different because of new artists on Soul Calibur 3.
Posted on: 2006/1/20 15:13
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L bleh/F/up urs
heh. i haven` played the third one. but i played the second one..XD i like raphael..kilik..talim woo yea haven` played it in a while so yea ><
Posted on: 2006/4/30 20:11
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Did anyone know that Soul Calibur is like another part of the original, SOUL BLADE??? YUP! That's where it ALL started!!! This game was REALLY OLD, so it came out on the PlayStation 1. ^ ^ Back then, my favorite was Seung Mina (I THINK that's how you spell her name)

Now, I like almost all the girls. X3 I can use Taki, Xianghua and Talim best, I guess. (I dunno why, but I don't like using guys. XD)
Posted on: 2006/4/30 21:32
  •  -kairi-
      -kairi-
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/F/Spain
Quote:

Oneechan wrote:
Did anyone know that Soul Calibur is like another part of the original, SOUL BLADE??? YUP! That's where it ALL started!!! This game was REALLY OLD, so it came out on the PlayStation 1. ^ ^ Back then, my favorite was Seung Mina (I THINK that's how you spell her name)

Now, I like almost all the girls. X3 I can use Taki, Xianghua and Talim best, I guess. (I dunno why, but I don't like using guys. XD)

Yeah!!! I have that game!!! I loved it!!! And it's not THAT old
I also loved Seung Mina!!! It was my favourite character!!! She was so cute I loved all her dresses!!! I always played with her... but I think she was the worst character... so weak!!! So I always lost!!!Lol
Now I don't like so much the new ones (Soul Calibur)... some characters aren't interesting and there are lots of monsters!!!
Posted on: 2006/5/1 2:01
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Yeaaahhhh! I know! Like Charade and Berserker. (Or something like that ^ ^)

Kilik and "Mina" are kinda the same if you look at some moves. X3 I like her because she covers a lot of distance between herself and her opponent.

Keep waving that stick around and you'll WIN! X3 Haha!
Posted on: 2006/5/1 6:49
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>