<12345>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Re: Utadas Hair Styles!!
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Wow Thanks Winston, those pics of Hikki, so gothic, the comparison to Utada 2009 is stark, even more pronounced when viewing the entire set, I Prefer Hikki's fuller figure, not sure about the longer hair, I can really see where Jesuislm is coming from she could use hair extensions to facilitate different styles in photo shoots and publicity engagements at the time.

I love that style in the Distance pv, easy to manage.
Isn?t it so typical of me to have to be tutored on hairstyles by Winston a ?right on? Geezer, so ironic.....?
Oh well back to the drawing board now I know what a good blunt bang looks like......
Posted on: 2009/8/13 0:45
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
This geezer spends a lot of time styling his hair, that's all. I usually spend about 20 minutes doing that. Straightening, hair clay, hair wax, hair spray.. that fun bit.

It is ironic though, that an old man can school a young girl in the ways of hair.

I honestly don't like how she looks in Be My Last. It may be just the hair, but eeeeh. I can't believe that you're saying her hair then was a good look!
Posted on: 2009/8/13 8:55
  •  yvliew
      yvliew
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
honestly, i really love her Heart Station short hair...
Posted on: 2009/8/13 11:36
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

yvliew wrote:

^ I like her hair in you sig....I like how it's not covering that jiggle I'm so fond of!XD But seriously I miss long hair Hikki.Like 2006.
Posted on: 2009/8/13 13:06
  •  kuromaguro
      kuromaguro
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/M/London
I don't really want to admit it, but i have to agree with you, canti...it's quite eyecatching... and i LoLed at your sig too...

Anyway, if you follow this youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k2eLrN_9sc,
you can see almost all her hairstyle throughout those 10 years, and i have to say, UNsurprisingly, they all look pretty good on her!!! Maybe not the one when she sings Sakura Drops and COLORS :P

Quote:
Kuromaguro Distance time limit's PV Pic is a beauty and a Hikki style I adore?

Lol pips, i would want to try and cut that hairstyle if i were girl! But sadly, i think we won't see that kind of hairstyle on hikki anymore...
Posted on: 2009/8/14 4:50
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

yvliew wrote:

Same here Heart Station short hair and especially on the prisoner of love PV...

and oh love your siggy sooo... much bouncy bouncy....
Posted on: 2009/8/14 5:27
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16 / M / Palembang
From what I've seen. Utada always change her image each album, hairstyle or outfits.

First Love era = New York girl that trying to be Japanesey
Distance era = experimental teenager
Deep River era - early Ultra Blue = natural looks
Exodus = sexy Asian chick
Ultra Blue = casual woman
Heart Station = boyish, kinda i-don't-care-what-people-said-about-me
This Is The One = pregnant momma! :p

i like the Ultra Blue era the best.
Posted on: 2009/8/14 9:56
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

yvliew wrote:

^ I like her hair in you sig....I like how it's not covering that jiggle I'm so fond of!XD But seriously I miss long hair Hikki.Like 2006.

lmaoo... i like it too....

@Barried:

nice describtion of the looks there.

my fav would have to be deep river and exodus
Posted on: 2009/8/14 19:46
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

kuromaguro wrote:
I don't really want to admit it, but i have to agree with you, canti...it's quite eyecatching... and i LoLed at your sig too...

Anyway, if you follow this youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k2eLrN_9sc,
you can see almost all her hairstyle throughout those 10 years, and i have to say, UNsurprisingly, they all look pretty good on her!!! Maybe not the one when she sings Sakura Drops and COLORS :P

Quote:
Kuromaguro Distance time limit's PV Pic is a beauty and a Hikki style I adore?

Lol pips, i would want to try and cut that hairstyle if i were girl! But sadly, i think we won't see that kind of hairstyle on hikki anymore...

Some of Hikki styles would look one step away from hospitalisation, if I were to even imagine they would suit me.

My Mum has a beautiful crowning glory of long healthy hair, she can suit short, long, mid length styles.

Dad is always caressing Mums hair, unfortunately Dad had Patrick Steward syndrome from birth, yes his hairline started receding as he popped out, his head resembles one of the bunkers off the Augusta National.

Mum likes working his folic hedge into ?prodigy style? horns.

Sorry off topic, but inherited parental DNA flaws make all the difference,and I do just love Hikki style in the Distance PV; I think it would suit me, the shortish length, but I have a longer head (Dad's fault),not as symmetrical as Hikki, the style sits on Hikki head where it may hang off mine.

We all know how important hair is. For me personally it is our most noticeable feminine features. If my hair looks great, I feel great.
Posted on: 2009/8/15 1:38
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
Hikaru not covering that jiggle is a sign of her hoar-ness.

Philipa, as a fellow woman - I share your pride in taking care of your hair!

I spend lyke, 20 mins on my hair every day! (not lately, as it can't hold style)

Hikaru looked soo good in her Dare-ka video, too!
Posted on: 2009/8/15 21:00
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>