Poster Thread
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Re: Utadas Hair Styles!!
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

Amaterasu wrote:
Hikaru not covering that jiggle is a sign of her hoar-ness.

Philipa, as a fellow woman - I share your pride in taking care of your hair!

I spend lyke, 20 mins on my hair every day! (not lately, as it can't hold style)

Hikaru looked soo good in her Dare-ka video, too!

Winston,

Please read back out loud please:

?Philipa, as a fellow woman - I share your pride in taking care of your hair!?

Winston this thread is about members favourite Hikki Hair Styles

Winston shame on you, are you using this thread as an excuse to dress up in women?s
clothing!!!!?.

As a friend I feel the need to council you if I may by recounting this harrowing letter from ?Megan? :

Dear Pip

I'd suspected for a long time, but lately I've become certain that my husband likes to wear women's clothes.

I first noticed something weird going on when I came home from work and found my clothes all crinkled up and moved around a couple of times .
I like everything neat and tidy and that's the only reason I noticed they weren't how I left them. I said to him 'Why have you been in my wardrobe?' and he just muttered something about looking for a shirt.

This happened a few more times and I started to worry about what he was doing with my clothes - I even thought maybe he had another woman.

One day it all became very clear. He works from home usually and is his own boss so is pretty flexible about hours. I'd taken a halfday to surprise him as we'd both been really busy lately and I wanted us to spend some quality time together.

I got home about 2pm and let myself in, I heard the radio on upstairs so I went up and walked in to our bedroom. There I saw something so bad I didn't know what to do.
My husband - the man I love - was standing in front of the mirror in our bedroom wearing my slinky black dress and fishnet stockings and dancing to Wham!

I felt sick. I didn't know what to do and as he hadn't seen me. I sneeked back out the room, left the house and just went to the park and cried. This was about a week ago. I've barely spoken to him since - he knows something's wrong but has no idea what it is. I just don't know what to do - what does it mean? Wham in my favourite lingerie? Does he want to be a woman? What? I love him so much but I don't know if I can deal with this. He wants to go shopping with me, and I caught him eyeing up a Per Una Shipwreck Ditsy Dress, and the Limited Collection Pure Linen Foil Shorts from Marks and Spenser ?wholesome? range.

I want to just pretend I never saw it, maybe then things could go back to the way they were. I'd really appreciate your advice as I can't talk to anyone I know about this, it's too shameful.

?Megan?

Winston please think before reaching for that wham classic !!!!
Posted on: 2009/8/16 2:52
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Please stay on topic please, no fight among member and Amaterasu think before post comment it. You might have different reply not as you expected.

Thank You

Back on topic

Since i never post comment on this thread, hmmmm my fave "Prisoner of Love" look , she look like a strong woman yet also fragile. Kawai desu Hikki-chan
Posted on: 2009/8/16 4:51
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
Swallowtail, she doesn't look half bad in the PoL PV, nor even in HS - but it's far from her best look for me. She still looks like a little boy most times there, but she's alright. I often wonder when she'll decide to look young again. You're only young once - so why wear your hair like a boy/lesbian or a pregnant woman before your time? There's plenty of time to go around bald -

Sorry Swallowtail, I have a horrible sense of humour!

But seriously, Hikaru in the past has always dressed pretty conservatively. Except in that gif with the jiggle-ness. I guess a girl needs to feel sexy as well. As a fellow girl, I know how she feels -

There I go again!

Pips, great story as usual. I used to (maybe still do) tease my overly-sensitive friend Will at one day bursting out of the closet. My sister has told me that he's tried wearing her heels too when they were dating. QUESTIONABLE?
Posted on: 2009/8/16 8:09
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
u guys might get piss off when i say this but i just wish she could like do one sexy cover shot, where she shows skin! it wouldn't be that bad, she got a great bod anyways
Posted on: 2009/8/16 23:23
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
u guys might get piss off when i say this but i just wish she could like do one sexy cover shot, where she shows skin! it wouldn't be that bad, she got a great bod anyways

?Sexy cover shot?, what did you have in mind Aijin, Utada slipping out of her a sexy swimsuit and showing off her glossy tight ?bod?!
Or maybe as gothic PVC night nurse, holding a stethoscope, in a cooing, ?let?s play bedside babes? pose.

Silly me, it got to be that all-time favourite the ?Nun? shoot, now Aijin you are spoiled for ?Nun? outfits here, ?nasty habit?, ?Slinky Wet Look?, ?Sacred Temptation?, ?Madame Monastery?, or ?Sister Superior?, trouble making your mind up?

OK how about the Cops & Miss Demeanours shoot, the ?Prisoner of Love? Costume, or ?Hard Time Honey? outfit, or the ?Sexy Sheriff? uniform, I know it?s ?Frisky Felon? time??..perhaps the ?Passion Patrol? or ?Highway Hottie? uniform?

Aijin how would you style Utada hair, after all that is the whole point!

First we have Miss ?Amaterasu Kutchakockoff Reckonwith Rosie Cheeks?, Utadanet?s first ?offical? Drag Queen, now we have Aijin wanting Utada to ?grin and bare it??. Tut
Posted on: 2009/8/17 14:29
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
idk it don't really matter, as long she does a sexy cover shot where she show sum skin it would be great!
Posted on: 2009/8/17 23:25
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Amaterasu wrote:
Swallowtail, she doesn't look half bad in the PoL PV, nor even in HS - but it's far from her best look for me. She still looks like a little boy most times there, but she's alright. I often wonder when she'll decide to look young again. You're only young once - so why wear your hair like a boy/lesbian or a pregnant woman before your time? There's plenty of time to go around bald -

But seriously, Hikaru in the past has always dressed pretty conservatively. Except in that gif with the jiggle-ness. I guess a girl needs to feel sexy as well. As a fellow girl, I know how she feels -

There I go again!

Pips, great story as usual. I used to (maybe still do) tease my overly-sensitive friend Will at one day bursting out of the closet. My sister has told me that he's tried wearing her heels too when they were dating. QUESTIONABLE?

Well we have different style Amaterasu XD, i like energetic woman, athletic type ,a tough girl look who can defend herself. Girlie type i don't know... not my type . Especially I love short hair girl XD

Well sometimes sexy outfit maybe okay , in a perfect occasion like party or some thing like that.
But when i look girl who wear high hell.... she look like in great pain... first you gotta maintain you balance with you toe, your feet always bend all the time.
Kinda hurt, tell me girl who in this site is that true or not ?

Ups off topic another Hikki hair that i like, hmmm kinda hard maybe Distance Era. Just like i said i loved short hair girl
Posted on: 2009/8/18 5:41
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Quote:

Amaterasu wrote:

There I go again!

Well we have different style Amaterasu XD, i like energetic woman, athletic type ,a tough girl look who can defend herself. Girlie type i don't know... not my type . Especially I love short hair girl XD

Well sometimes sexy outfit maybe okay , in a perfect occasion like party or some thing like that.
But when i look girl who wear high hell.... she look like in great pain... first you gotta maintain you balance with you toe, your feet always bend all the time.
Kinda hurt, tell me girl who in this site is that true or not ?

Ups off topic another Hikki hair that i like, hmmm kinda hard maybe Distance Era. Just like i said i loved short hair girl

Val...... It?s your lucky day Claudia ticks all your boxes, and she is gagging, the crush thread beckons...

Please don't thank me you are welcome.....

Edit: Claudia says she is the girl on this site who is totally true .....Val are you really going to argue ?..think not.....Pips does it again....true love ways
Posted on: 2009/8/18 7:57
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
Swallowtail's gone off to print an image of that woman now. He'll thank Philipa later.. for umm.. entertaining his tastes so.

Yes, our tastes are completely opposite! I have a friend like that, he likes women that can literally kick his ass. (But he currently does not own a donkey.) He likes to be thrown and manipulated like some kind of toy in the bedroom. The hooks, the candles, the paddles - you name it! (just kidding about the last part.) But if you're into that kind of thing.. well, power to you!

I prefer femininity in women; after all... men are men and women are women. If I preferred manly women.. I may as well resign to being gay; after all - a guy knows what a guy likes, and is far less crazy than a woman on average.
Posted on: 2009/8/18 20:29
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
not that kind and I'm MAD SO MAD PIPS lol kidding i know its a joke but please.. please...i know you and i like a joke but sometimes you know ,i respect with you guys so you know what i am saying.

A bit more information it is not like that kind athletics on my taste . Do you know Yelena Isyenbayeva she is a pole jumper from i believe she from Russia i'm not quite sure though.... she is from Russia you whack... whack...Long Live Tsar Nicholai.... Wham... sry my another identity came around . She's have that kind athletic look but when you look at her wear glamor outfit she can be a lady. Yet she's too tall for me lol so its only a dream . Do you know the actress of Ju-On i forgot her name anyway she's my taste kind of athletic look , she's also compete on Ninja Warrior Kunoichi. Now you know what my taste .

Anyway its began off topic

Back on topic Hikki's hair on "Wait and See" and her body shape....now that's more like it . Hikki on PoL when she do Push up and Shadow Boxing she was cool uhmmm didn't I said "she look strong yet also fragile" . Its perfect with Pol lyrics you know .
Show some skin its alright if its on the right place or occasion but if it is every day and any occasion what's the different with you know what i mean.

PS : I'm gonna deleted the picture since it's out of topic, Thank You
Posted on: 2009/8/18 20:53
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>