<1234567...9>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  meme
      meme
Re: Jrockers!
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
yeah me too! he's so different from the typical jrock sound!
and i LOVE that PV it was my first puraturi PV as well it's beautiful ^^

yes a lot of fans are saying they're music just changes around so much...like when they used to be VK and hen they started to drift off from it...a lot of fans left them...
i think that's just sad...coz they're TOO GOOD!! i just think that makes them more versatile and u can still notice their songs!! like u can recognize a song being a plastic tree song straight away right?? they're style is simply Plastic Tree :)

i LOVE ghost...when it first came out...i had it on my playlist looping until kuuchuu buranko came out and then it was THAT song's turn lol *and yes same happened before with namae no nai hana too lol* but i think ghost stuck in my head most...coz it's the hardest out of the three and my ear loves hard music that makes u jump around and bang ur head lol
Posted on: 2006/1/30 0:16
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
LOL yeah, it's cool how everyone has their own style so you can recongize them. Like yesterday, when I was watching PopJapan TV and their feature artist was Mika Nakashima. And I didn't know untill I heard her voice, that she was on the show, so it was really cool. Yeah, Ghost is one of those heandbanger songs. But it's really cool! I want to get their new song, but I'm not sure what it's called.

When you go on their main site, and it plays music when you enter it. That song! I want that song, it sounds so cool! I don't know, I really like their slow songs. They make me happy, and feel like I'm somewhere else. Yeah, that sounds weird. xP But another song I like from them is Suisai. So cool, it is! x3
Posted on: 2006/1/30 15:25
  •  meme
      meme
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
oh u love mika as well??!! yay!! ^^

new song....u mean the one after ghost? .. kuuchuu buranko?
if that's the one i have that single...
the one on their official website??? yeah it's nice...is that gonna be a new song? or just a website loop??
i don't visit their offical website often...
just because it annoys me that i don't understand anythiiingg *cries*
i wish i can speak and read japanese T_T
but anyway...i love their website...it's so kool... i only wish i can understand what it says!!! TT_TT
Posted on: 2006/1/31 1:07
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Yeah, I do! Mika's cool. And yeah I know what you mean by not understanding anything. But yeah I think it's going to be their new song. Because they were playing Ghost before it came out, on their web site. And I like the another song on Ghost. Suisai! It's really cool! x3
Posted on: 2006/1/31 10:48
  •  meme
      meme
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
YAY mika!! ^^

OH?? so that's gonna be their new ong then??!!!! *is so excited...it sounds SO nice*

yes yes Suisai is kool! *DUH it's a plastic tree song how can it not be?? lol ^^* i like ghost better tho ^^
Posted on: 2006/1/31 19:25
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

meme wrote:
YAY mika!! ^^

OH?? so that's gonna be their new ong then??!!!! *is so excited...it sounds SO nice*

yes yes Suisai is kool! *DUH it's a plastic tree song how can it not be?? lol ^^* i like ghost better tho ^^
Yeah I'm sure it is. x3 I can't wait to hear all of it! Hmm, I'm not sure which one I like better. Lately I've been listening to Suisai. I love the beat to the song but I love rockin' out to Ghost, so I don't know which one I like better. xP
Posted on: 2006/2/1 19:48
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Platic tree?? hmmmm..... no, but they sound familiar.

ok, well my favourite band are Berryz Koubou, Hello!Peoject, TVXQ, w-inds, Orange Range....

my fav artists are (besides from Hikaru)
BoA Kwon, Aya Ueto, Namie Amuro, Koda Kumi, Rain, Yuko Ogura, Kyoko Fukada, Ayumi Hamasaki, Yuna Ito, Ai Otsuka...

too many good songs to list!!
Posted on: 2006/2/3 5:10
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Oh cool berryz! I love Namie as well. Is there any Jrock bands you like?

Oh and meme, I gave you the wrong information. Plastic Tree's latest single, the one we're talking about is already out. It came out in Dec. 14, I just never checked the date. xP Silly me, well anyways I got the song if you want it. I'm trying to get the second song on that single.
Posted on: 2006/2/3 13:12
  •  meme
      meme
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
NO NO tombraiderjmm.... i've already told u on the post before i HAVE THAT SINGLE.... but since u didn't ask for it...i didn't mention it again... u asked what the song was called coz u weren't sure... it's called kuuchuu buranko
and i HVAE TEHH SINGLE SINCE THE RELEASE DATE WHICH IS LAST YEAR!!.. so u want the second song? i can upload LOL silly you XD the one i was asking about is the one looping on the site CURRENTLY...is THAT gonna be a new song? that's my question

lol berry is posting the wrong artists...like genre wise....this is a jrocker thread LOL ^o^
Posted on: 2006/2/3 19:28
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

meme wrote:
NO NO tombraiderjmm.... i've already told u on the post before i HAVE THAT SINGLE.... but since u didn't ask for it...i didn't mention it again... u asked what the song was called coz u weren't sure... it's called kuuchuu buranko
and i HVAE TEHH SINGLE SINCE THE RELEASE DATE WHICH IS LAST YEAR!!.. so u want the second song? i can upload LOL silly you XD the one i was asking about is the one looping on the site CURRENTLY...is THAT gonna be a new song? that's my question

lol berry is posting the wrong artists...like genre wise....this is a jrocker thread LOL ^o^
LOL oh sorry. I guess I really wasn't reading or something. But yes! Yes! Please upload it. I've been searching everywhere, and I can't find it. D; But that one on their site is Kuuchuu Buranko, it loops. But I think they are gonna do a tour soon or something.
Posted on: 2006/2/4 1:11
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567...9>