<12345678>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  yvliew
      yvliew
Re: The Hikki boobs fan club - Dont hate us~
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
yeah, i saw that so called nipple pic too last time. I suspect it, but nobody confirmed it. Is it really her nipple?
Posted on: 2009/8/23 7:26
  •  yvliew
      yvliew
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
How could we ever forget this pic? Anyone have clearer or bigger resolution? nintendo ds commercial

Posted on: 2009/8/23 7:43
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

yvliew wrote:
yeah, i saw that so called nipple pic too last time. I suspect it, but nobody confirmed it. Is it really her nipple?

i don't think her nipple shows at all lolz....

this thread is funny
Posted on: 2009/8/23 18:16
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Man, alot of great pics...but what about some booty shots as well?
Posted on: 2009/8/23 23:04
  •  yvliew
      yvliew
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Quote:

illastrate wrote:

Post if you have any.
Posted on: 2009/8/24 4:05
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
A Heartfelt plea and explanation to Udata about the ?Boob thread? and please don?t retire because of it?.. LOL

The term fetish is widely used to identify something that people are fixated on, especially sexually. Utadanet members with a foot fetish are into feet. Other members with a "fruit and vegetable fetish" are totally into the fruit and vegetable section of their local supermarket.

Some Utadanet members with a breast fetish are into breasts:

Listed below:

Yanking Yvliew:

Deserves special mention for creating the thread?remember: ?heck.. i'm gonna give the ?chicken? a choke .. let's see how many ppl gonna join..Pics will be added slowly... Feel free to choke at related pics =) p/s : if u r offended pls don't join this thread???.Well Thank you for that, Yvliew

Now Yvliews Deputies:

Aijin?personal note:?I am schocked?,

illastrate ?what about some booty shots?.

GIGAcorrupt a usual suspect how does it go Uhh...

daaznfella, ironic choice ?Unity in Diversity? Concert, NYC 2002,

dellca, ?mr nipple?

Indra88, confused but ?I like it? ,

Josh_Shing ?Whoa... is that really it? I haven't heard of this??? ?No seriously! Is that really her nipple??

Special exception, Taiyou: ?Hikki's chest is bigger than mine. D= *sobs* I envy her and her cleavage. She probably got breast enhancements?. Nice one? a subconscious put down plus ?Yes it is, push-up bras enhance cleavage?. Straight thought the heart

Special mention Studebaker: ?Does this mean I get to post my own Koda Kumi crotch-shot thread? Oh goody???..Hikki got that? Koda Kumi ?crotch-shot thread??..

UtadaHikaru124 ?those are going to be my next sig?

Ghostdog: sigh?.. but at least some recovery ?And that's about it, Hikki doesn't show her boobs off hardly at all?

A5UKA special mention: ?I Support :D I love hikki hehe (even her boobs )??unhinged A5UKA truly unhinged

ChanOng, ?I don't have any good booby shots of Hikki how about this instead?. Que shot of Hikki knees?.

Best till last:

Amaterasu: t's now conclusive. Straight men love UH for her.... .... ... talents.
Winston really!!!

LoBFCanti: HEY TAI!!!!HELL YEAH I WANT KODA CROTCH SHOTS!!I think I've watched the "Shake it" video 100+ times due to that sand floor hump split she did.Oh to be that sand...

And Utadanet quote of 2009:

Hey, don't try to hog the honors just because you're straight! I'm a gay boy (well, bi, but I lean toward guys) and I can still appreciate Utada's breasts! :]

These members describe themselves as breast men; others are breast and butt men, a few are breast, butt and crouch depending on what fixates them the most.

Even within breast fetishism there are going to be Utadanet members into particular sizes of breasts and even nipples. Just because it's common, doesn't mean that it's not a fetish though and Hikki there are clinical and non-clinical definitions for what is a fetish is. The clinical definition, the one doctor?s learn in medical school and use to diagnose Utadanet Boob boys, or , sounds like this:

The paraphilic focus in Fetishism involves the use of living and nonliving objects (the "fetish"). Among the more common fetish objects are women's underpants, bras, stockings, shoes, boots, or other wearing apparel. The member with a breast Fetishism frequently goes ?KFC? (vigorous chicken choking) while holding, rubbing, or smelling the fetish object or maybe hold a print whilst dressing a sexual partner (bendy wendy) to ?wear? the object during their ?sexual? encounters..

Hikki musical point of note: there is sometime loud sonic feedback of pneumatic expelling of excess air, usually when a Utadanet member has burst his ?bendy Wendy?, in moment of lust and confusion, normally over inflation? .

Usually the fetish is required or strongly preferred for sexual excitement, and in its absence there may be erectile dysfunction in males?Usually the Paraphilia begins in adolescence, In Utadanet members prolonged dependence on the breast? although the fetish may have been endowed with special significance earlier in childhood. Once established, Fetishism tends to be chronic.

Hikki: Look at the thread?..sad but true

This Fetish has also come to be used to denote any preference that has an erotic or sensual tinge to it, even if it isn?t part of their sex life. So someone who really loves shoes may describe himself or herself as having a shoe fetish. On the other hand, someone who likes to incorporate fur into their sex play may say they have fur fetish.
There are a variety of theories about what causes fetishes, but no agreement or ?evidence? that points to a single explanation. Some people feel that they have cultivated a fetish while others identify a specific moment or time period in their past, often during childhood, when a fetish was created.

In and of themselves, most fetishes (as long as they are consensual and not causing harm) can be healthy sexual expressions. A fetish becomes a problem if it is causing you or your other members distress, or if it?s getting in the way of you living your life, all I can say Hikki is that please don?t retire because of a few Utadanet members shameful ?fetish? for chinstraps, chesticles, funbags, bolt ons, tig ol' bitties, have pity it?s a tragic medically recognised sexual peccadillo.

My own personal medical opinion is that some Utadanet members on this thread have never touched or seen a real set, no shame there boys ?no shame there?..

Q and Seraphim?..can we arrange counselling?I can see a few members faces on this thread ending up with numbers underneath them?.
Posted on: 2009/8/24 4:09
  •  yvliew
      yvliew
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
what a long post. Is it a compliment?? Confusing..
Posted on: 2009/8/24 5:19
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
It?s ok yvliew, relax, just take a gander at your signature notice Hikki?s ?action man? gripping hand, recognise that action??.bet you do?Lol?"cluck cluck choke??..

It's a compliment..
Posted on: 2009/8/24 5:40
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

illastrate wrote:

4realz lmao
Posted on: 2009/8/24 7:22
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
First, my only response to Philipa's deep and probing look at human sexuality, especially men's preferences.

That is all.

Secondly: If Utada Hikaru ever looks at this thread (Hi, Hikaru!) know full well that there is no other reason besides the obvious as to why we continually support you as our fans.

Quote:
Usually the Paraphilia begins in adolescence, In Utadanet members prolonged dependence on the breast… although the fetish may have been endowed with special significance earlier in childhood. Once established, Fetishism tends to be chronic.

Contrary to the trends, Philipa, I was never breast-fed. So ha! Your overly smart smartness has nothing on me, nothing!

Quote:
all I can say Hikki is that please don’t retire because of a few Utadanet members shameful “fetish” for chinstraps, chesticles, funbags, bolt ons, tig ol' bitties, have pity it’s a tragic medically recognised sexual peccadillo

I'm sure that after reading this thread, and this part especially, UH will give up on her career in the US and never trust men again. Especially when you talk about ball-gags, candles, whips, chains, leather straps, paddles, vinyl & latex, and finally - a French whisk.
(Hi Hikki!)

Quote:
My own personal medical opinion is that some Utadanet members on this thread have never touched or seen a real set, no shame there boys …no shame there…..

Je m'excuse, I have some inflated poultry to strangle. It's been fun, as it has been lately around here!
Posted on: 2009/8/24 7:49
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345678>