<1...5678
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Swallowtail and his imagination
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:

Disappointed and sad to hear this, if it is not too personal can you please elaborate about your experiences.

There are positives,in UK Stonewall makes the difference:

http://www.stonewall.org.uk/

Stonewall is cool. I do have some issues with them that aren't relevant to this discussion, but suffice to say that I think they tend to ride on the back of some not-so nice social policies in order to achieve their ends.

As for my personal experiences, let me recap:
Bisexual. Transgendered. Androgynous. Native "American". Male. Oh, and adolescent. Forgot that one before.
I'm sure you're left reeling for some kind of conclusive dissertation.
Sorry, but my experiences are too personal to share with a variety of strangers on a forum I'm not entirely sure I can trust. This is why I have only alluded to them thus far. As I've stated, it doesn't take a rocket scientist or a fiction writer to imagine the consequences of defying so many social norms in such a limited body and span of time. In merely seventeen years, I'm pretty sure I've become/was born as the antithesis to nearly everyone's concept of what a dignified human being should be. I'm the universal punching bag, so to speak. The only positive is that I get to cut through everyone else's crap and get to the center of things without worrying about what the men in the black suits and ties think of what I'm saying. I don't have to act tolerant because I have nothing that I can reasonably be intolerant towards. So when society says, "You're wrong", I can legitimately say, "Thanks for stating the obvious, but I'm still pretty darn sure it isn't a form of discrimination to have sexual interests in another human being."

And now the post is on topic again.

Shuri/Eli
Posted on: 2009/8/30 1:37
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
well i mustve missed alot huh? that boob thread i guess thats what you call it was very inappropriate...besides seeing users here making a thread about how revealing she was was a waste...talking about things like that huh? so much of a fan you are..so thats what you were interested in besides her singing...absolute waste...good idea to close it and keep it closed...swallowtailhas been very good on being a responsible mod...i respect his decisions and back him 100% on this.
Posted on: 2009/9/28 20:48
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
why is this thread is still goin??
Posted on: 2009/10/2 9:35
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...5678