•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  quincye93
      quincye93
What Utada song do you wish/wished they'd make a video for
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/M/USA
And what would the video be like?

I wished they'd made a video for "Kremlin Dusk". It could be a really artsy video like the one for "Be My Last", but also have a dark, futuristic feel like the "YMMWTBAM. Throughout the entire video Utada could be trying to get an uninterested guy to notice her. I saw a clip of Utada preforming "Kremlin Dusk" in front of a moving purple and black background and those colors REALLY added to the feel of the song.
Posted on: 2009/8/31 14:48
  •  JimJam
      JimJam
Re: What Utada song do you wish/wished they'd make a video for
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25 / M / UK
I definitely agree with "Kremlin Dusk" on your part.
I also think maybe "BLUE" or "THE WORKOUT", from EXODUS - someone did a "The Sims 2" video for THE WORKOUT, and it was really good (link: THE WORKOUT PV - Utada {The Sims 2))

Oooh, This is Love? I dunno, there are a few songs I feel should have PVs...
Posted on: 2009/8/31 18:07
Re: What Utada song do you wish/wished theyd make a video for
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20 Male
I would like to see any song from Exodus as a music video really. To name a few, I agree with you guys on Kremlin Dusk and The Workout, Also it would be cool to see Animato, Devil Inside and, Hotel Lobby. And if she's ever gonna release another single for This Is The One, I would love to see Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence - FYI, Dirty Desire, This One (Crying Like A Child) and Popping as a music video. Dirty Desire would have to be really cool and sexy lol.
Posted on: 2009/8/31 18:28
  •  Cats&Peaches
      Cats&Peaches
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I think they all have so much potential and when I'm listening to her songs I always put my own videos to it in my head, they're incredible.
Posted on: 2009/8/31 18:54
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16 / M / Palembang
This Is Love. That was the lead single for ULTRA BLUE but has no pv :-|
Posted on: 2009/8/31 21:33
  •  MiharuFroggy
      MiharuFroggy
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/F/Brunei
This is Love, Beautiful World (a REAL PV), Prisoner of Love ( a better PV) and also Take 5.

I've always imagined Beautiful World's PV to be Hikki walking around the city, just walking with some scenes of Hikki and her significant other...with earphones as she walks around...but then somehow that idea was picked up by Heart Station. lol.

For PoL, i've always wanted it to be in black and white, with roses (coloured) and the like. kinda like her photoshoot in CD Data, the dark one. More of a Last Friends kinda feel. I wished, though.

For Take 5, i wanted it to be full of imagery, about death...a nice animation would do it well too.

but yeah, EXODUS does make you imagine videos. I always wanted a Hotel Lobby video :3
Posted on: 2009/8/31 23:00
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: What Utada song do you wish/wished they
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

MiharuFroggy wrote:
This is Love, Beautiful World (a REAL PV), Prisoner of Love ( a better PV) and also Take 5.

I've always imagined Beautiful World's PV to be Hikki walking around the city, just walking with some scenes of Hikki and her significant other...with earphones as she walks around...but then somehow that idea was picked up by Heart Station. lol.

For PoL, i've always wanted it to be in black and white, with roses (coloured) and the like. kinda like her photoshoot in CD Data, the dark one. More of a Last Friends kinda feel. I wished, though.

For Take 5, i wanted it to be full of imagery, about death...a nice animation would do it well too.

but yeah, EXODUS does make you imagine videos. I always wanted a Hotel Lobby video :3

I agree with you on the prisoner of love. I enjoyed the mv in that she showed a more personal side of her (shots of her confidential notebook she uses to write songs) but it could be alot better. I wished they'd have hints of LF because the song fitted so well with the drama but that's me...

I really like Uso Mitaina I Love You and Shiawase ni narou! Uso Mitaina I Love You seems so rock-ish and different from her usual works that its interesting to imagine what it'd be like!
Posted on: 2009/8/31 23:39
  •  dral
      dral
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/M
Will give my vote to "Beautiful World". Next will be Flavor of Life.

Posted on: 2009/9/1 7:25
  •  Kumachang
      Kumachang
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I've always wanted a PV for Stay Gold,Letters, Making Love, Eternally, Hotel Lobby, This One and Me Muero xD
Posted on: 2009/9/1 11:07
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
I would like to see a PV for BLUE. It would be such a refreshing video with the ocean and skies, etc.

Also, Kremlin Dusk. I can see her acting out her own version of The Raven from Edgar Allen Poe.
Posted on: 2009/9/1 11:42
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>