Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Utada News
  Hikki spotted with her new boyfriend !!!!

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...11>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Re: Hikki spotted with her new boyfriend !!!!
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
kuromaguro i love your sig. Like wow. And man is that really hikki? That looks like her legs but.. can't be sure.
Posted on: 2009/9/15 19:39
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
...you know...actually...that was me O.o we were taking a walk XD jk well...I guess men everywhere should be awefully jealous of that dude...that is...if that trully is Hikky O.o
Posted on: 2009/9/15 22:37
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
That is hikki. She even mentioned this article in her recent blog. So I'm guessing she's still in japan. I wonder when she will be back in the states. If she does, I wonder if she ever brings her bf along. Probably not huh?
Posted on: 2009/9/15 23:07
  •  gothicayu
      gothicayu
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
i wonder when she will be back to us too
Posted on: 2009/9/16 22:12
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
Good for her!
Posted on: 2009/9/17 1:29
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
I think this is the same Boyfriend that Utada referred to in the ?Grub Street? interview in February:

http://newyork.grubstreet.com/2009/02/utada.html

Now I can?t help wondering mischievously if by the mannerisms of Hikki and her Beau, ?scooped? in these photo?s, that they consciously want fans to become familiar and comfortable with their relationship, the typical association with any young women out and about with her partner, and with this in mind let?s take a closer look, could this be a tip off, how many other ?boyfriend? photo?s have surfaced, I cannot recall any, but now look and behold Hikki just happens to be ?scooped? by a news crew, Hikki with years of experience in media avoidance associated with such intrusions, can we not speculate that Hikki is now of a maturity to confidently show off her mega squeeze with impunity.
I think so .......sorry guys.....
Posted on: 2009/9/17 7:33
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
Perhaps. What you said kinda make sense.
The line "I have a Japanese boyfriend" seems really random and abrupt. Lol. Thanks for sharing the link though, haven't seen that article before.
Posted on: 2009/9/17 7:45
  •  CherrySoda
      CherrySoda
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 22/F/NC
A painter? Hmm...I wanna see what he looks like!!! The way his bandanna is, it makes him look like he has a shaved head! [ewww!]
But as long as Hikki is happy~
Posted on: 2009/9/17 21:03
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
According Yahoo.co.jp, daily.co.jp,sponichi.co.jp,

In the article they said
Quote:
"Utada, eight years older than her admitted affair with a painter ... reported in the blog"

Utada early Friday morning, the first sentence up about her boyfriend. "I'm listed in the magazine that came his way today " Such as magazines and radio coverage in the U.S. revealed that the presence that she had boyfriend confessed before.Relationship about a year now, and that relationship to each other back and forth from home in Tokyo.

PS : Sry for the translation , i'm using a translation tool, if anyone have a better translation, please correct it. Thanks
Posted on: 2009/9/18 5:11
  •  kuromaguro
      kuromaguro
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/M/London
I wouldn't doubt that the painter is her boyfriend, she even admitted it on her blog like what swallowtail posted, Nuuk translated it already ;] Click Here
I find hikki really cool, "my boyfriend is just a normal person", gosh she's down to earth to the core!!!

Haha, good theory pips, and good link too!!! Hikki's blog post above already proven you right

Btw, thanks josh for liking my sig
Posted on: 2009/9/18 9:40
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...11>