Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Utada News
  Hikki spotted with her new boyfriend !!!!

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...4567891011>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Hikaruxhide
      Hikaruxhide
Re: Hikki spotted with her new boyfriend !!!!
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 25/F/NYC
AwEsome:) I'm happy for hikki!
Posted on: 2010/1/3 11:02
  •  joeri
      joeri
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L not telling! :)
i bet he is a criminal i mean cmon his eyes are censored! O.o now i cant track him down >.< xD
Posted on: 2010/1/4 1:05
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

joeri wrote:
i bet he is a criminal i mean cmon his eyes are censored! O.o now i cant track him down >.< xD

they only do that for privacy, so people don't go looking for him.
Posted on: 2010/1/4 11:46
  •  joeri
      joeri
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L not telling! :)
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Quote:

joeri wrote:

they only do that for privacy, so people don't go looking for him.

ya people like me
Posted on: 2010/1/5 1:11
  •  Ultra_Red
      Ultra_Red
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Hikki showing off her boyfriend to the media as she attempts to squash rumors that she sleeps around with supermodels and actors.
(In case you think I making this up it was written in a Japanese newspaper that she was caught sleeping over her supermodel "friend's" house for like a whole week, also she admitted to cheating on Kiriya on a radio program)

Yes, Hikki is a huge (censored) but you would too if you were as beautiful, rich and talented as she is.
If I could sleep with supermodels and famous actresses I would too.
Lucky girl :)
Posted on: 2010/1/5 7:59
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
I would like the original source. It's not that I'm unconvinced, I'm just curious to read the whole article. It's not surprising that these things happen. She's a celebrity, not a deity.
Posted on: 2010/1/6 6:55
  •  syronx
      syronx
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L M/Earth [lol(USA)]
Quote:

Ultra_Red wrote:
Hikki showing off her boyfriend to the media as she attempts to squash rumors that she sleeps around with supermodels and actors.
(In case you think I making this up it was written in a Japanese newspaper that she was caught sleeping over her supermodel "friend's" house for like a whole week, also she admitted to cheating on Kiriya on a radio program)

Yes, Hikki is a huge (censored) but you would too if you were as beautiful, rich and talented as she is.

wait i know she cheated. she did it when she was more younger. i didnt know that she slept with another guy. where does it say that? where is the source?
i would just like to know. thanks.

hmm she cheated on kiriya? i thought she did it in high school or something or somewhere in her school days?
Posted on: 2010/1/6 12:40
  •  Rando
      Rando
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 20/M/Indonesia
Quote:

syronx wrote:
Quote:

Ultra_Red wrote:

wait i know she cheated. she did it when she was more younger. i didnt know that she slept with another guy. where does it say that? where is the source?
i would just like to know. thanks.

hmm she cheated on kiriya? i thought she did it in high school or something or somewhere in her school days?

WHAT

slept with another guy, link please, need more information
Posted on: 2010/1/7 18:22
  •  Maxker
      Maxker
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 16 Norway
Quote:

Ultra_Red wrote:

wuuuuuuuth?!
Posted on: 2010/1/7 19:53
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
The KSFM 102.5 interview in Sacramento??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvsQXIogdyg

Hikki, boyfriends and cheating?

As for Utada using this guy to dispel rumors of ?sleeping around with supermodels and actors??..Is Utada that cynical ? ?.

The Utada News : Utada Hawaii Meet And Greet -
July 2009:

http://www.charlieboy808.com/wordpress/index.php/2009/08/21/utadahikaru_meet_and_greet/

Hikki is open and honest about a host of personal thoughts and future expectations ?..not a hint cynicism here?

Over now to Utadanet members thoughts
?? Re: Utada admits to Cheating on Live Japanese Radio thread ?

http://www.utadanet.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=3659&forum=3&post_id=99097#forumpost99097
Posted on: 2010/1/8 2:53
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...4567891011>