•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Re: Utada
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
Don't be too sad.

What Q said makes sense. Google isn't what everyone uses. Now it'll be great if we can get the statistics for other search engines as well.
Posted on: 2009/9/21 20:35
  •  Kumachang
      Kumachang
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
awww what about Europe >_<
Posted on: 2009/9/22 9:49
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quite interesting XD but i don't see other continent beside America and ASIA lol

PS: yay my country on the top 5
Posted on: 2009/9/23 5:26
Administrator
A/S/L
C with a little bit of B

Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:

Great google gobbledygook and fun to play around with?Europe?s seriously pants !!!

Seraphim...humbly could you clear up something? what do you mean by geeking out?

Here let me help please choose from below:

A) geeking out:

Laughing uncontrollably in an unhinged matter for no reason.. or for a reason that is pretty random.

Example:

seraphim: "checking out your Utada graph table thingy"
Q: "hahahaha! Wicked! Hey! hahahahaha!"
seraphim: "Q, stop geeking out.."

or

B) geeking out:

To spend an amount of time discussing geekish things with other geeks, or to participate in geeky undertakings and pastimes with one geek or more.

Example:

seraphim: Wow.. how long have we been talking about that graphy hikki thingy?
Q: Hm.. seems we've been geeking out for about 72 hours now

or

C) geeking out

An extreme ?anorak? moment when discovering something that could only be considered geektacular and knowing it!

Q: I combined Utada metabonomics, scattering methodology pathways in studying complicated theory into what?s the secret behind ?first love? albums success, it was totally geektastic.

Ever heard this gem?

?The geektosterone was so thick in there I had to leave?

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2009/9/27 4:24
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Please correct me if I am wrong but I don?t think I have ever seen a programme broadcast on British television solely devoted to Asian popular music culture, which has been steadily increasing it?s visibility to Europe in recent years since the internet makes it easier to access any information at home??however publicly funded broadcasters seem to be oblivious to the fact that the music industry in Japan is now one of the biggest industries in the world and is beginning to have an affect on the music scene in other countries. I think because of this the UK has yet to see the same stats as other English speaking countries. Question is can the BBC continue ignoring the fact that you have listen to the Utada?s uniqueness to fully appreciate Hikki as a songwriter!

I was afraid as much Q I ran your geekalicious KDDI plywood feature past Dad?he has a geekgasm when any electronic device has its raw circuitry ?exposed?. One look plus a prolonged geekaromp with your nifty chart graph thingy and I?m beginning to believe both you and Dad inhabit the same geekosystem so perhaps you will recognise some of the Dad?s favourite lines that got Mums geek bone going!

Would you care to postulate on recurrent coitus?

That tape on your glasses really sets off your eyes.

I noticed you in Applied Physics Class and thought you looked kind of interesting.

You'll have to excuse me, your presence excites me beyond all capacity for cognitive discourse.

My premise is that my fervidness is limitless, care to debate?

I bet your brain stem reaches almost down to your gluteus maximus.

Your IQ is 200? I like 'em dumb and strong!

By visually measuring the wrinkles in the front of your kecks, calculating your body mass based on your height and weight, and dividing that number by your waist size, I conclude that you have absolutely nothing in your pocket and are, in fact, glad to see me.

Bet you have ?!

Q it time to take the test

http://www.innergeek.us/geek-test.html

Posted on: 2009/9/27 13:51
  •  jiaweitheone
      jiaweitheone
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/M/Singapore
Wow! Singapore is no.5!!

u can even find this in the internet. Amazing
Posted on: 2009/10/30 8:27
  •  Idle_mind
      Idle_mind
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L In my infinite universe
I'm surprised thailand is number 1. I didn't see much hikkifanaticism while I was there and I heard the EMI representative there shut down because there were so many illegal copies of hikki's music.

@pips_paradise: that was a fun test to do, I have geekish qualities
Posted on: 2009/11/1 6:37
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
That?s cool Idle_mind, I am only half way through and a little frightened how I am progressing, I think we lost Q somewhere in the geekosystem.

Wait It is possible..... Q aka Carl Sagan .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSgiXGELjbc

UK could have done allot better...... 2010 will see the UK hooked on Hikki..
Posted on: 2009/11/2 1:01
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12