Josh_Shing
Re: Your Current Video Game
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
I finally finished Shadow of the Colossus recently that game is ART.

I started playing Tekken again. I played my cocky, overconfident brother yesterday on Tekken 6 and cooked up a can of whoop-ass on him with Steve fox. Steve got nerfed but it doesn't matter, as long as you know how to move and have most of the basics down, you'll survive. I would LOVE to play people online though, just to test my mettle with those who play with fightsticks. I proudly use a fightpad

All tourney level American players use pads too. I think there are only 4 well known American stick players, all the rest are East Asian. Korea tossed us at EVO.

Oh yea? Wow then i'm not alone.. I've always wanted to enter a tournament but i've been so busy and i don't play as much as i would love to. Plus, i still need to actually buy a copy for my 360 and get a good fightpad for it because the 360 controller is crap
Posted on: 2010/8/17 23:03
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Phantasy Star 2 portable and Ace Combat Joint Assault

Damn you Martines Sulejmani , it is impossible an aircraft do quick U turn like that... cant beat him in Hard mode
Posted on: 2010/10/11 22:43
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
Is Phantasy Star Portable 2 any good if I don't plan to use the multiplayer mode?

Currently playing Valkyria Chronicles II. Very enjoyable strategy RPG game with lovely visuals if you like anime style art. Music should be improved though. The game fits the PSP well. I'm now tempted to get the first one for the PS3.

Regarding PE3, it'll be out on 22nd of Dec. No news for English version but the localisation shouldn't take too long. Perhaps the first few months of 2011? Can't wait to get my hands on it.
Posted on: 2010/10/12 7:54
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/California
Marvel vs Capcom 2. I managed to erase all my data so I'm doing everything over again.

Check out this hat for sale!
http://www.zazzle.com/heart_station_hat-148152297661170325
Posted on: 2010/10/12 8:07
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

ramenbox wrote:
Is Phantasy Star Portable 2 any good if I don't plan to use the multiplayer mode?

Currently playing Valkyria Chronicles II. Very enjoyable strategy RPG game with lovely visuals if you like anime style art. Music should be improved though. The game fits the PSP well. I'm now tempted to get the first one for the PS3.

Regarding PE3, it'll be out on 22nd of Dec. No news for English version but the localisation shouldn't take too long. Perhaps the first few months of 2011? Can't wait to get my hands on it.

For Phantasy Star 2 portable, well i dont play multiplayer (lone wolf),,,, storyline were boring (saving the world from badguy again ) .
Plus part of this game were lots of weapon, cloths, part, and now human and newman can summon monster (even though its like CAST SUV weapon...summon ... skill attack.. and gone...charge again). Last Beast got new power 'over drive beast mode' if you use beast mode too much, yet this mode make you attacking allies too. If you a weapon collector or accecories its nice game ,but if you search deep story.. nah.
minus one, weapon skill cannot level up like on prequel they stay at original level

Valkyria Chronicles II play that game and finish it, even though there is a lot ex quest that i havent finish it. Game data corrupt......ugh. Oh they planning another sequel Valkyria Chronicles III (^_^)<V

PE 3rb b day. I must have this game, hope they will launch english ver the same time when jap ver came out (impossible). 39 years old Aya Brea still look like at early 20 ^_^
Posted on: 2010/10/12 9:33
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Playing P3P but stop went back hunting MH2ndg trying to get Ucamulbas armor, yeah killed 4 now damn there so difficult to kill.
Posted on: 2010/10/12 11:50
  •  LilMissPocket-Size
      LilMissPocket-Size
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
Posted on: 2010/10/12 14:03
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
@Swallow Tail : I see. Then I might get back to Ys Seven instead of starting PSP2 after finishing VC2 since I stopped playing Ys when Birth By Sleep came out. Speaking of Birth by Sleep, is anyone annoyed by the fact that they keep recycling Utada's Simple & Clean and Passion for KH games? Tch. I know there's a reason behind things (something about Disney refusing to pay her, etc) but you know, it still annoys me.

Oh yeah, it sucks how VC2 uses one save file only. Stupid. In fear of my save file being corrupted, I back it up on my pc from time to time. And yes, Aya Brea looks incredibly hot (or too hot) for her age. Does anyone see Lightning resemblance though it's not surprising since it's from the same designer. Pretty cool how Aya will be able to wear Light's costume in PE3 and how Light will be able to wear Aya's costume in Dissidia 012.
Posted on: 2010/10/12 17:26
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
I take a break play KH Birth by Sleep, some times hack and slash game make me boring. Even though i'm still curious with the story.

Aya with Lightning costume and L with aya costume? i saw the pict... i thought its Aya herself with Desert Eagle. i'll ask my brother to play this game if its came up

How to unlock Sukhoi 47 Berkut on AC Joint Assault ?....prototype aircraft 'Forneus' my fave weapon at AC Joint assault, even though F22 more agile yet 'Forneus' more balance at manuverabilty and stability. Hope there will be Sukhoi T pak 50 as a secret aircraft ....nah
Posted on: 2010/10/12 19:24
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Currently playing Lost Planet Extreme Condition PC Ver
Posted on: 2010/11/12 0:52
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...1819202122232425>