Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345678...25>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: Your Current Video Game
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Persona : Revelations, remake for PSP >.<... i didn't know it. I play that game on PS long time ago, the storyline were good. And they were using FN handgun , rifle, shotgun and semi automatic gun. As a weapon XD.

I hope they remake for P2 : Innocent too , rumor came true >.< rumor said a pub sell a gun

You right about the layout floor on P3 , they should add something.... just to make the gamer not get boring while play it.
Posted on: 2009/10/22 20:26
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
Yeah, the usage of guns is kinda cool. The dungeons are annoying though, the FPS camera view isn't very appealing, especially when virtually every single part of the dungeon looks the same. Did you finish it on your psx?

I hope Atlus will remake P2 for PSP too! It'll be great, I heard it's one of the best Personas because of its dark storyline. However, the chances are low because the storyline itself touches a few sensitive issues. There's even Hitler in the game.

Btw, don't you think we should open a Persona thread? We're getting way off topic. LOL.
Posted on: 2009/10/23 8:57
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Uhmmm actually i did make persona thread in here, http://www.utadanet.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=2820&start=0#forumpost81895 see ya there.
Posted on: 2009/10/25 4:37
  •  jiaweitheone
      jiaweitheone
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/M/Singapore
Ohh..persona is a nice game! heard of it but never played it b4.... I am playing a game in PS2 called "Yakuza" though=)
Posted on: 2009/10/30 7:47
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

jiaweitheone wrote:
Ohh..persona is a nice game! heard of it but never played it b4.... I am playing a game in PS2 called "Yakuza" though=)

Wow we have Yakuza player here , i thought no one play this game (always looking at Sabra Magazine) . You know, many people comparing this game to GTA. But the storyline of this game were better...have you play Yakuza 2 too?
Posted on: 2009/11/1 3:53
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
Yakuza seems like a fun game but I have yet to tried it. From the screenshots, it looks more physical oriented?

Anyways, GTA : Chinatown has been released for the PSP. Anyone playing it? I'm loving the old school topdown view but many people are actually categorizing the game as 2D just because of that. There are tons of mini games and the cutscenes are funny.

Controlling the vehicles is kinda difficult though. Takes some time to get used to.
Posted on: 2009/11/1 16:56
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
GTA never click to me , almost the game story same for me. no matter how good the quality of the graphic :P not my taste.

Currently i'm playing Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Posted on: 2009/11/1 20:24
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
Haha, you are right. GTA doesn't have much interesting storyline going on. It's more to the opportunity of living the life of a criminal that the game provides. Fun to do something which can't be experienced in real life.

MHFU has got to be one of the longest games ever. I read somewhere that one guy spent like almost 700 hours on the game.
Posted on: 2009/11/3 20:09
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

ramenbox wrote:
Haha, you are right. GTA doesn't have much interesting storyline going on. It's more to the opportunity of living the life of a criminal that the game provides. Fun to do something which can't be experienced in real life.

MHFU has got to be one of the longest games ever. I read somewhere that one guy spent like almost 700 hours on the game.

MHFU - Monster Hunter Freedom Unite...... Love that Game One of the best games i ever play.... Though I played the Japanese version Monster Hunter Freedom 2ndG...
Posted on: 2009/11/4 5:26
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Very sad, my record on MH 2nd G 400 ++ hours (i lost to that guy XD), and i don't play MH Freedom 2 save data, to convert to MH Freedom Unite . So I have to play MH Freedom Unite from the very beginning , Miss you Utada ( that's my female char name On MH 2nd G )
Posted on: 2009/11/5 3:36
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345678...25>