Poster Thread
  •  Steve_C
      Steve_C
Re: Your Current Video Game
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 18/M/London
Quote:

kukai.firestarter wrote:
Replaying X-2 because my save file snuck off somewhere. Elbow deep in The World Ends With You, as well. Best game title ever, by the way.

I miss Metal Gear Solid. I need Snake to swear at me some more. XD

I finished TWEWY about a week or two ago perhaps. Really amazing. It might even be my favourite DS game.

As for now though, i'm playing Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer on the PS3. I got hooked into the single player and rinsed through it in about 6 hours or so on the day i bought it. As ridiculous as the story gets, it's so entertaining. Now i'm addicted to the multiplayer.
Posted on: 2009/11/15 16:36
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
my fifa10 copy had a ring of scratches so it wouldnt read...took advantage of a 30 day warranty i never though id use, but got it anyway and got a brand new copy...so thats that and time for the pitch..started season mode with chelsea for you, you know who.
Posted on: 2009/11/20 20:37
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Just finished Assassin Bloodlines , Steam Bot and no bonus after finished it this 2 games . dang that was very unbelievable ridiculous suck
Posted on: 2009/12/20 21:43
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Modern Warfare 2 baby oh yeh
Posted on: 2009/12/20 22:07
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
@SwallowTail : How's Steam Bot? I was only 10 minutes in the game when I first tried it. Then I didn't bother to play the game anymore because I was too occupied with other games.

Currently playing Brave Story : New Traveller. About to finish it. Already at the final chapter. Quite an easy but fun game with cute kiddy graphics. Everything in the game is so familiar which is why it makes rpg lovers like me feel warm and fuzzy.
Posted on: 2009/12/21 4:25
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
RIght now im playing phantasy star zero and super mario bros wii its so fun ^^
Posted on: 2009/12/21 10:40
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
i got a ps3 last friday so im uncharting it up..and picked up modern warfare2 as well today..so im set..not sure if i should be ditching the 360 or not.
Posted on: 2009/12/21 16:55
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

ramenbox wrote:
@SwallowTail : How's Steam Bot? I was only 10 minutes in the game when I first tried it. Then I didn't bother to play the game anymore because I was too occupied with other games.

Currently playing Brave Story : New Traveller. About to finish it. Already at the final chapter. Quite an easy but fun game with cute kiddy graphics. Everything in the game is so familiar which is why it makes rpg lovers like me feel warm and fuzzy.

steam bot nothing new , the story line abit like th first one .. they just added new weapon thas all kinda boring though

Back on Damn you "Azure Kirin" can you just die
Posted on: 2009/12/22 19:30
  •  flipbeats
      flipbeats
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male
playing.. Wet ( xbox) borderlands, L4D 2 ( pc)

Posted on: 2009/12/22 21:00
  •  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18 / M / Salem, Oregon
Quote:

flipbeats wrote:
playing.. Wet ( xbox) borderlands, L4D 2 ( pc)

I have been playing WET as well. It's awesome!

Besides that I am also playing lots of Modern Warfare 2, Mirror's Edge, (been playing that every day for a year now) and LEGO Indiana Jones. I guess my sig kinda explains that though.
Posted on: 2009/12/23 3:09
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...45678910...25>