Your Current Video Game

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...25>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Your Current Video Game
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 24/M
Right now, I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed III (PS3) and Parasite Eve 2 (PS1, PSN Version).
Posted on: 2013/1/20 11:37
  •  sho_Opao
      sho_Opao
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
GTA IV (I know, It came out years ago)
Heroes of Newerth
Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare

And I used to play WoW, but stopped when i hit 85 in cata. :(
Posted on: 2012/8/21 5:31
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
World of Warcraft. Anyone else play that?
85 shaman. Knowledgeable through all 3 specs. Theorycrafting for upcoming expansion.
10/13, 7/7, 8/8 all heroic mode cleared.
'Blackwing's Bane', 'Firelord', and 'Savior' titles...

Since the talk is about MMO's
Posted on: 2012/8/16 14:00
  •  bananabola
      bananabola
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 21/M/Msia
Quote:

Nyaanyaa wrote:
Lol yeah I can see how that goes. At the end of the day it doesn't matter what we play, as long as it's fun, anyway. ^^; (Quite a rhyme there ~ yay! :3)

'sides, I changed my avatar now so it doesn't look so silly when we post back to back xD this site especially looked funny ^^

LoL! I find it weird too haha!
Posted on: 2012/6/21 10:33
  •  Nyaanyaa
      Nyaanyaa
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Lol yeah I can see how that goes. At the end of the day it doesn't matter what we play, as long as it's fun, anyway. ^^; (Quite a rhyme there ~ yay! :3)

'sides, I changed my avatar now so it doesn't look so silly when we post back to back xD this site especially looked funny ^^
Posted on: 2012/6/21 8:47
  •  bananabola
      bananabola
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 21/M/Msia
@@. i know it may sound overrated, but...LoL i don't know what can i say to support my stand. It might sound contradicting, i'm just playing for the sake of my friends are playing it =D. After all, peer pressure is one of the factor
Posted on: 2012/6/21 7:33
  •  Nyaanyaa
      Nyaanyaa
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Quote:

bananabola wrote:
well, i might say that apart from the negative critics on the auction house, i would say the negative ratings are due to the length of the storyline of the game which is too short to worth the money. I'm certain there will be more updates in the future to make it worthwhile =/.

The irony is that score doesn't even matter anymore. They've already outsold Diablo 2 at launch lol.
Posted on: 2012/6/21 7:29
  •  bananabola
      bananabola
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 21/M/Msia
well, i might say that apart from the negative critics on the auction house, i would say the negative ratings are due to the length of the storyline of the game which is too short to worth the money. I'm certain there will be more updates in the future to make it worthwhile =/.
Posted on: 2012/6/21 7:15
  •  bananabola
      bananabola
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 21/M/Msia
Well, i've just bought the game recently and currently installing it right now. as far i heard from my friends who are playing. Its just like any other MMORPG with the usual classes and skills.But, the graphic is real intense, for an MMORPG. and other more features which i didn't really noticed much.

but one thing intrigued me is the auction house whereby you can literally trade items with players with real money. Perhaps, I can earn a few pocket money in the future.

And in a good way it will get my friends to stick to this game for a while now. cause they always quit half way playing in a normal free MMORPG.

P.S.I'm trying to find some good ways to get my money worth it. so yea.. LoL.
Posted on: 2012/6/21 7:11
  •  Nyaanyaa
      Nyaanyaa
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Quote:

Jayenciel wrote:

I think it just looks like any ordinary MMORPGs
wonder what all the fuss is about

Well, Diablo is one of the best selling franchises on the PC so they have a huge fanbase and the latest entry was highly anticipated. So obviously a lot of people would talk about the release. Now add some controversy - always online DRM and an online auction house, which lead to a ton of 0/10 user ratings on metacritics, taking the overall user score down to 3.9/10 (http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/diablo-iii?user_review_id=2462783) - and the result will be 'all the fuss'.
Posted on: 2012/6/21 7:08
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...25>