<1...17181920212223...25>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Re: Your Current Video Game
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
modern warfare for 360!!! online is so beast...lol i sucked for a little bit but me and my brother managed to get our kill-death ratio above 1. now i just got keep it going. anyone with mw2 on 360 wanna play online?
Posted on: 2009/11/15 8:10
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
After he killed BOSS, it's sad and the Eva scene is sad too. Snake got cheated. His emotions got played. Totally like a James Bond movie! Lol.

Finished GTA CTW and now playing Assassins Blood Creedline on PSP. The controls and camera view are really bad. Geez. Graphics are not bad though.
Posted on: 2009/11/15 6:30
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
I play Macross Ultimate Frontier its suck i cannot lock the enemy while in robot mode..... while using gun and missile can lock enemies , but punch cannot directed to enemies... damn it .

Why you say MGS3 ending sad.... you mean scene after he kill Boss, or when EVA and Snake on the room ( you what they do )

Nom i'm playing Armored Core 3 Portable, 71% completed..... how to make it 100%. While i already buy all the part on shop and clear all the mission , arena and special arena . Sigh
Posted on: 2009/11/10 20:13
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
Have not played MGS for the PS3 because I'm too poor to buy one. Only played the MGS games for the PS2. Amazing games. Played MGS3 twice because I thought it was really good. The ending made me cry real badly and I just love the theme song, Snake Eater.

Btw the VA for Snake is hot.
Posted on: 2009/11/10 4:29
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
playing tekken 6 again...i really need to learn asuka's juggling combos...she has so many launchers, but i seem to end them way too quickly...i played my friend who is a seroius tekken buff...he plays with lili...her juggle combo is so freakin easy...why does her's have to be so hard...timing is quite difficult as well...i guess this is where i get serious and play for like 6 hours straight until it becomes like bread and butter
Posted on: 2009/11/7 23:44
  •  kukai.firestarter
      kukai.firestarter
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 23/f/us
Replaying X-2 because my save file snuck off somewhere. Elbow deep in The World Ends With You, as well. Best game title ever, by the way.

I miss Metal Gear Solid. I need Snake to swear at me some more. XD
Posted on: 2009/11/7 17:48
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Really wow , do i have to play it in hard mode to open those secret weapon and other parts , On AC 3 PSP ?

Anyway Macross Ultimate Frontier available.... got it yesterday , as a Macross fans i want to listen to the original "My boyfriends a Pilot" by Miss Lynn Minmey.... I don't like Ranka version. Playing it now for after MHFU

Salute to "Roy Fokker" from Skull Squadron you were the best Pilot ever
Posted on: 2009/11/6 18:39
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I adore Armored Core 3 !!!
Posted on: 2009/11/6 6:33
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Well Ucamublas just like Akantor, but in snow version hehehehe.. me too man HR 9, Good bye 2nd G.

Anyway i play Armored Core 3 for PSP for fun , but i hate to say this the game play too short finish it already , But they deleted lot of weapon in this game ..... i dont how to find KRSW or Moonlight is there any secret how to open KRSW , Moonlight, and other secret weapon and buy it on the shop ?
Posted on: 2009/11/5 23:20
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Very sad, my record on MH 2nd G 400 ++ hours (i lost to that guy XD), and i don't play MH Freedom 2 save data, to convert to MH Freedom Unite . So I have to play MH Freedom Unite from the very beginning , Miss you Utada ( that's my female char name On MH 2nd G )

hahaha nc!! well me i played MH Freedom too then converted it to Japanese version to convert it to MH 2ndG cuz i can't w8 for the US version release anyway mh 2ndG has a english patch and MH Freedom Unite has bugs... Gah its talk makes me miis my Jeanne( my char..) Proud to say she's HR9!!!! and defeated Ucamulbas aka Ukanlos solo!!!!
Posted on: 2009/11/5 4:39
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...17181920212223...25>