<1...19202122232425>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Re: Your Current Video Game
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
No, I was referring to Persona : Revelations which has been remade for the PSP when I said there are no social links available. Sorry for the confusion there. Since there will be more floors for Tartarus, I hope they'll include more nice looking backgrounds. It gets boring sometimes when you crawl for more than 6 floors and you're still looking at the same colors and layouts.

Good luck continuing The Journey. It's tough. I have yet to finish it.

Haha, P4 has many subtle hints of homosexuality but it kinda depends on how you interpret them but I guess that's what makes P4 such a fun game. There are so many realistic characters portrayed in the game (which makes it easy to relate to).

Btw Kanji rocks because of his profound sewing skills!
Posted on: 2009/10/21 9:52
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
I download the walktru from IGN , CGGSCCC, CheatCC and other link, maybe i just pick wrong choice i try to play again XD

You mean P3 PSP don't have social link, but i read they give more quest mission on Tartarus. Something i hate on P3 they get exhausted and sick >.<. I think i'm gonna continue "The Journey"

Well i'm not used Naoto to much because her str not like Chie and MP not like Yukiko. Thats why... Hey Kanji like Naoto he just can express his feel...while mostly people think Kanji was you know , but i think he just feel insecure
Posted on: 2009/10/20 22:11
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
Why not go for Persona 3 first?! As for the Persona for PSP, it's not very appealing to all P3/P4 fans because the game itself does not have social links and it does not have the fun high school environment that both P3 and P4 have. Btw, how come you can't find the final boss? Have you checked Persona wiki?

Yeah, Naoto is hot. Can't deny that and she's quite a powerful party member if the player knows how to fully utilize her skills. Most people complain about how weak she is during battles.
Posted on: 2009/10/20 21:44
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
I did save before hospital , Nanako were awake after a beat A***** and the big boss , and my ending the city clear again also snowy , the hero char back to Tokyo by train. Dojima , Nanako and all of his friends says goodbye, kinda touchy scene there also. I just cannot find "Izanagi no Okami" even with max Justice level lol.

Persona 3 which should i play the P3 Fes or the PSP one

Naoto sexy hmmm i don't know.... at swim suit school contest she doesn't show up ....is she show up
Posted on: 2009/10/20 20:39
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
YOU (censored)S.I didn't beat p4 yet!! -_- I'm about to rescue Noato.She's so sexy isn't she XD?
Posted on: 2009/10/20 19:05
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
You didn't save before the hospital!?
The best ending has a more touching cutscene. Oh well, you'd probably want to watch it on youtube instead of going through all the hassle again. However, the final boss has a pretty bad ass battle theme, you might consider replaying the game.

Persona 3 for PSP will be released this November. I hope the English version will be released asap after that. Damn, Japan gets all the best stuff, don't they? Has anyone played Undead Knights for the PSP? It's kinda cool to suck people's blood. Reminds me of Blood Omen.
Posted on: 2009/10/20 10:17
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Just finished Persona 4 after a few month neglected this game, sad i only finish on good ending not best ending. I cannot fight Inazagi no Okami because wrong to pick the choice on some event. Start to play again from the beginning...kinda lazy though.

Persona 3 on PSP still in Japanese version, they add more quest this time. I heard a rumor Tartarus will have 500 floors..... awww come on 260 floor in the journey already make me confused . I'm not even finished "the journey" also "the answer".

Now i'm playing Dynasty Warrior Strike Force PSP version
Posted on: 2009/10/18 21:10
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

ChanOng wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

ChanOng wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

ChanOng wrote:
yeah Guys Do you know that Terra Is Xehanort......

How is that possible when he was in the Birth by Sleep video fighting Terra,Venn and Aqua?If Xehanort is Terra....he'd have a keyblade still.

This should clear some things up for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1us0KFcrCYM

but but but
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcxocfLHd54&feature=fvw
read this one...

This theory has overlooked that Roxas,even if he is truly just Ven finally released from Sora...STILL HAS HIS KEYBLADE.It's not something you can just lose the ability to call forth.Heartless Ansem nor Xemnas has any traces of a Keyblade.All the organization members(as proved in the Ansem reports of KH2) willingly have up their hearts.It's Ansem's fault it would seem.They were his test subjects/disciples.Terra hijacking Xehanort's name when becoming a nobody(if he ever was seperated from his heart in death) is kind of silly too.Xehanort' Heartless and Xemnas look EXACTLY the same.Xehanort was also already shown to have white LONG hair.And yellow eyes.Though him and Terra were tainted by darkness,Ansem RAISED Xehanort,he was that way for as long as he had known him.Terra's eyes turn from brown to yellow.Xehanort reveals even when he lost his heart.It was after he learned hard to artificially make heartless via his research with Ienzo(Zexion),Dalin(Xaldin),Braig(Xigbar),Elaeus(Lexaeus) and Even(Vexen).There is no way he can actually be Terra unless the same thing that may have happen with Ven and Sora happened with Him and Xehanort.

hmmmm yeah got a point there... Any DAMN Kh is soo complicated, yo where d u get your info s..... i would like to know...

All of it's in the Ansem Reports.ALL OF IT.

Here are all of them from the first game.Keep in mind that Xehanort really wrote these and not Ansem.They explain how The Org.13 can control the heartless and how he created the artificial ones/bosses heartless(they have the emblem on them).

http://www.kh2.co.uk/?kh=Reports

And these are the one's written by the real Ansem,you find them in KH2.These expose that the first 6 of Org.13 became nobodies.

http://kh2.co.uk/pages/kh2/Reports.txt
Posted on: 2009/10/18 10:52
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

ChanOng wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

ChanOng wrote:

How is that possible when he was in the Birth by Sleep video fighting Terra,Venn and Aqua?If Xehanort is Terra....he'd have a keyblade still.

but but but
read this one...

This theory has overlooked that Roxas,even if he is truly just Ven finally released from Sora...STILL HAS HIS KEYBLADE.It's not something you can just lose the ability to call forth.Heartless Ansem nor Xemnas has any traces of a Keyblade.All the organization members(as proved in the Ansem reports of KH2) willingly have up their hearts.It's Ansem's fault it would seem.They were his test subjects/disciples.Terra hijacking Xehanort's name when becoming a nobody(if he ever was seperated from his heart in death) is kind of silly too.Xehanort' Heartless and Xemnas look EXACTLY the same.Xehanort was also already shown to have white LONG hair.And yellow eyes.Though him and Terra were tainted by darkness,Ansem RAISED Xehanort,he was that way for as long as he had known him.Terra's eyes turn from brown to yellow.Xehanort reveals even when he lost his heart.It was after he learned hard to artificially make heartless via his research with Ienzo(Zexion),Dalin(Xaldin),Braig(Xigbar),Elaeus(Lexaeus) and Even(Vexen).There is no way he can actually be Terra unless the same thing that may have happen with Ven and Sora happened with Him and Xehanort.

hmmmm yeah got a point there... Any DAMN Kh is soo complicated, yo where d u get your info s..... i would like to know...
Posted on: 2009/10/18 9:01
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

ChanOng wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

ChanOng wrote:

but but but
read this one...

Posted on: 2009/10/18 1:55
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...19202122232425>