•  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Your Current Video Game
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

ChanOng wrote:
yeah Guys Do you know that Terra Is Xehanort......

How is that possible when he was in the Birth by Sleep video fighting Terra,Venn and Aqua?If Xehanort is Terra....he'd have a keyblade still.

This should clear some things up for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1us0KFcrCYM

but but but
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcxocfLHd54&feature=fvw
read this one...
Posted on: 2009/10/18 0:20
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

ChanOng wrote:

How is that possible when he was in the Birth by Sleep video fighting Terra,Venn and Aqua?If Xehanort is Terra....he'd have a keyblade still.

This should clear some things up for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1us0KFcrCYM
Posted on: 2009/10/17 16:07
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Posted on: 2009/10/17 4:26
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

kayoko wrote:
bayonetta does seem quite interesting...looks god from the screenshots ive seen, but i just dont understand the 'SEXY' concept of having a girl basically do EVERYTHING with her hair..summoning demons, figthing demons, hell even her clothes are from her hair...a game is a game...how much more appealing must they go ?

It wasn't a sex thing at all.The hair concept was explained a LONG time ago and it's funny because one of the head designers,Mikami,use to be bold XD.But it's a clever play on her "craft" if you will.A witch doing all that with her hair doesn't seem so inconceivable to me.And she isn't fighting demons at all.Those are Angels and other multi-cultural Deities.
Posted on: 2009/10/15 19:13
  •  guambo
      guambo
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 24/M/London
lol

I'm a huge nerd so I wish I was playing Uncharted 2 but until I get paid and buy a ps3 I'm playing Squad Command 1

- freaking awesome game tho...oh and err studying, writing and obssesing over Hikki apparantly....

I don't think there's anything left to watch

(gotta 360 but I lent it out....boring...lol..tho SAW looks cool)
Posted on: 2009/10/14 23:13
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
bayonetta does seem quite interesting...looks god from the screenshots ive seen, but i just dont understand the 'SEXY' concept of having a girl basically do EVERYTHING with her hair..summoning demons, figthing demons, hell even her clothes are from her hair...a game is a game...how much more appealing must they go ?
Posted on: 2009/10/14 22:26
  •  Suroki
      Suroki
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 30/F
For my fellow PS3 owners out there, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves came out today! Preorder bonus was a code for an ability in the online multiplayer (usually you get the ability on level 40!). I'm going to pick up my copy after class today; can't wait!! It looks soooooooo good.

My boyfriend just got Demon's Souls, which looks pretty sweet from what I've seen him play. For a Japanese game, it looks extremely Western! Apparently it's crazy hard, too.

Ahh, I wish I had a 360 so I could play Bayonetta when it comes out. The PS3 vs. 360 screens were incredibly in favor of the 360. It amazes me how much better it looks on XBOX! I'm like, what were the PS3 people thinking?? XD

http://kotaku.com/5379685/bayonetta-ps3-versus-bayonetta-360
Posted on: 2009/10/13 13:36
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
@SwallowTail : I'll msg you the link to the forum where you can download the custom firmware.

Yeah, the opening scene is indeed cool. Lovely designs. Are they really gonna take turns? I don't mind because both of them did really great for the previous theme songs. I really do enjoy the song played in town, it's awesome.

Has anyone played SAW?
Too bad I do not own a XBOX 360.
Posted on: 2009/10/13 6:05
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Quote:

ramenbox wrote:
You're using official firmware or...?

If you're using official one I think you just need the latest one which is 6.00 to play the game if I'm not wrong.

I'm using the or... firmware lol that is why. Link please were can i upload it

Back on topic i'm playing SRW Taizen Z for the second time the last time i finish with normal mode because less point , trying to have hard mode this time

Not to rub anything in but....

*clears throat to sing*

"...IKIREBA II!! KANASHIMI!!!!OBORETE!!!SAKEBINAGARA ANATA MITA AHO YORU!!!!"

The opening theme is amazing.The show off the pretty cinematics of the game too.

Yumi Kawamura sings the vocals again this time for the soundtrack.Her and Shihoko are gonna take turns for every Persona release?I hope so.
Posted on: 2009/10/12 22:25
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

ramenbox wrote:
You're using official firmware or...?

If you're using official one I think you just need the latest one which is 6.00 to play the game if I'm not wrong.

I'm using the or... firmware lol that is why. Link please were can i upload it

Back on topic i'm playing SRW Taizen Z for the second time the last time i finish with normal mode because less point , trying to have hard mode this time
Posted on: 2009/10/11 21:34
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...202122232425>