•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Re: Your Current Video Game
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Left 4 Dead

Kinda late to playin it but my bro-in-law gave me a copy and it's pretty fun. Scary sometimes but mostly just a thrilling ride..
Posted on: 2009/10/11 20:37
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
You're using official firmware or...?

If you're using official one I think you just need the latest one which is 6.00 to play the game if I'm not wrong.
Posted on: 2009/10/11 18:02
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

ramenbox wrote:
KH is still number one on Gamefaq's charts! Pretty impressive.

Btw, Persona PSP's graphics are a tad improved but they didn't really do an extreme makeover of the graphics. They look smoother, especially the dungeons. Overall, everything looks about the same. It's just that they're smoother and less of an eyesore compared to the PSX version.

If you enjoyed the Persona-s for PS2, you should try this one as well since it's the original one after all. The velvet room looks a bit different and so is the battle formation. Moreover there are several routes.

AH crap man my PSP firmware were 5.51 and cannot play CSO and ISO game beside UMD. I want to downgrade it but when i talk to game shop. They said cant do it , maybe i have to wait for next month waiting for the new firmware
Posted on: 2009/10/8 23:31
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
KH 358/2 days

and w8ing on KH: birth by sleep and persona 3 portable.......
Posted on: 2009/10/8 5:18
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
KH is still number one on Gamefaq's charts! Pretty impressive.

Btw, Persona PSP's graphics are a tad improved but they didn't really do an extreme makeover of the graphics. They look smoother, especially the dungeons. Overall, everything looks about the same. It's just that they're smoother and less of an eyesore compared to the PSX version.

If you enjoyed the Persona-s for PS2, you should try this one as well since it's the original one after all. The velvet room looks a bit different and so is the battle formation. Moreover there are several routes.
Posted on: 2009/10/7 20:12
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
ive been hooked up with kingdom hearts 358/2 days since the day it came out...been playing brain age express alot more recently as well
Posted on: 2009/10/6 21:30
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
I'm still playing the Journey not the Answer .

And I haven't download Persona for PSP , what about the graphic is it better or still the same ?
Posted on: 2009/10/6 20:53
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
Are you referring to FES (the second part of the game after you beat the main storyline)?

Anyways Persona PSP got decrypted last week so I'm currently playing it. It's kinda old school except for the fact that they changed the music. Nevertheless, it's still a fun game. I like how players are forced into first person view when exploring dungeons.
Posted on: 2009/10/6 20:49
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
"Persona Persona show me your persona" i always remember that words. I havent finished persona 3 FES i'm still stuck on 110 floor with current level 37 >.< and haven't play it till now but already play Persona 4 i just need to beat A***** the master mind behind television kidnapping but not continued it again something wrong with me.

And then this new SD GUNDAM Generation Wars coming, I already finish it still a suck Gundam game series. Now currently play Armored Core Game
Posted on: 2009/10/6 19:33
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
I knew about P3 port but P4 and P5 is really brand new news to me. Effing awesome I must say. I can't wait till they release those Persona games. I'd go all out to purchase the original P3 and P4 ports because I know they're just amazing. The new social links look promising too. It's interesting to play as a girl.

No one posted in your SMT : DS thread? Ah well, SMT games aren't that popular until 2 years back if I'm not wrong. I'd like to reply in that thread but sadly I haven't played it.
Posted on: 2009/9/28 0:29
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...2122232425>