Poster Thread
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Re: Your Current Video Game
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

kayoko wrote:
You mean Belzaboul? The giant blue bug? I stomped on it pretty bad. Those flies weren't a pain at all. I had Amrita and Affection so every time Belzaboul would do spawn.. cure, then and attack. Belzaboul isn't very strong once you sap all of it's MP away with Drain..two physical attacks I can deal with.

I actually beat him with Amane and Yuzu alone. I was at a much high lvl probably had 23 more draining hrs too though. Glad you got passed it without much effort.
Posted on: 2010/7/7 14:08
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
You mean Belzaboul? The giant blue bug? I stomped on it pretty bad. Those flies weren't a pain at all. I had Amrita and Affection so every time Belzaboul would do spawn.. cure, then and attack. Belzaboul isn't very strong once you sap all of it's MP away with Drain..two physical attacks I can deal with.
Posted on: 2010/7/7 12:43
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

kayoko wrote:
It's been forever since I had beaten the first ending..Just restarted playing Sunday during my Chicago trip. But I remember that Keisuke dies on the first ending..he leaves and gets his own idol demon..I beat that so he won't kill innocent people. And Mari, I told Kaido to go save Ms. Mari and he goes, but when I fight that vampire, he never shows up. And Mari says do not defeat him otherwise he will come back a much stronger being..I just listened and let him go the first time. The second time..All my demons with devil speed died so I couldn't catch him.

And I haven't fought Lucifer yet. Amane just joined my party after I beat down on Jezebel. Thank god for Prayer, Drain, and Semarecarm. Jezebel beat the crap out of my group, but my Yuzu group knowing Semarecarm, Prayer, and Drain kept my party alive. And my Atsuro group just beasted on her. I did Deathbound, Mighty Hit, and Hassohappa and I did like 700+ in one turn..and one of my demons had Chaos Wave so she couldn't do s*** to me.

Bazebul is gonna style on you too actually. Death Flies got much more harder to deal with since Nocturne.
Posted on: 2010/7/6 21:17
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
It's been forever since I had beaten the first ending..Just restarted playing Sunday during my Chicago trip. But I remember that Keisuke dies on the first ending..he leaves and gets his own idol demon..I beat that so he won't kill innocent people. And Mari, I told Kaido to go save Ms. Mari and he goes, but when I fight that vampire, he never shows up. And Mari says do not defeat him otherwise he will come back a much stronger being..I just listened and let him go the first time. The second time..All my demons with devil speed died so I couldn't catch him.

And I haven't fought Lucifer yet. Amane just joined my party after I beat down on Jezebel. Thank god for Prayer, Drain, and Semarecarm. Jezebel beat the crap out of my group, but my Yuzu group knowing Semarecarm, Prayer, and Drain kept my party alive. And my Atsuro group just beasted on her. I did Deathbound, Mighty Hit, and Hassohappa and I did like 700+ in one turn..and one of my demons had Chaos Wave so she couldn't do s*** to me.
Posted on: 2010/7/6 12:17
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

kayoko wrote:
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor

Had no idea there were four different endings to it..I thought there just two. I'm on the second ending. Already did Yuzu's ending, now on Amane's path of becoming the Messiah.

You fought Lucifer yet? Because it's been a year and I still haven't beat him. I also cannot save Kensuke from getting killed for the life of me. You are supposed to send Kaido to save Mari. Yet I can't figure out how :/
Posted on: 2010/7/6 11:51
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor

Had no idea there were four different endings to it..I thought there just two. I'm on the second ending. Already did Yuzu's ending, now on Amane's path of becoming the Messiah.
Posted on: 2010/7/5 16:21
  •  Jackson
      Jackson
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Crackdown 2 is the current video games which I am playing right now. Crackdown is the sequel of the blockbuster Crackdown which is an ultimate action game and it is the awesome third person shooter video game.
Posted on: 2010/7/4 21:16
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Kingdom Heart :Birth by Sleep Japanese Version, anyone notice there are slight different remix on Simple and Clean
Posted on: 2010/7/4 20:28
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/California
MapleStory! If anyone plays, come play with me, I am lonely in Bellacon... =O

Check out this hat for sale!
http://www.zazzle.com/heart_station_hat-148152297661170325
Posted on: 2010/7/4 14:52
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Last few weeks, I was playing God of War... all 3 parts on my ps3... It was fun...

Then recently, I also completed Uncharted 2, I know it is an old game, but then I like the gameplay very much..
Posted on: 2010/7/4 13:25
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...45678910...25>