Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  what hikki song best describes your life?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  percypenn
      percypenn
what hikki song best describes your life?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L tmp
if you could pick a hikki song that would describe your life, what would it be???

boku wa kuma would be mine! lol
Posted on: 2009/9/24 11:18
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
Re: what hikki song best describes your life?
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
There are a lot of her songs that reflect chapters of my life.
Eternally, Nichiyou No Asa, This One (Crying Like A Child), First Love, etc...
But Final Distance would top it all. My husband and I were in a 4 year long distance relationship before we got married a month and a half ago. We used to listen to that song all the time. And it would be the song I always sang at karaoke when I lived in Japan.
Posted on: 2009/9/24 12:14
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/California
I wouldn't really say just one song but it would be more along the lines of parts from different songs. Like This One (Crying Like A Child), time will tell, First Love, Addicted To You, Movin on without you, For You, Prisoner of Love, BLUE, etc., etc.

Check out this hat for sale!
http://www.zazzle.com/heart_station_hat-148152297661170325
Posted on: 2009/9/24 15:32
  •  percypenn
      percypenn
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L tmp
i know what you mean...me and my wife are also apart since im working overseas. but our relationship is as strong as ever.
Posted on: 2009/9/24 20:28
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

percypenn wrote:
i know what you mean...me and my wife are also apart since im working overseas. but our relationship is as strong as ever.

Cheers to you! It's nice to know someone I can relate to.
Posted on: 2009/9/24 23:30
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
For the time being, most of her songs can't describe my life and that's mainly because most of her songs are love songs. Right now I'm not in love, so, yeah. However if I were to pick one song which will best describe my life, it'll be Keep Tryin'. It keeps me going, always reminding me that I should keep trying to pursue what I want to achieve regardless of the obstacles. The lyrics really motivate me.

Another song will be Kremlin Dusk. It really reflects the fear and insecurities that each one of us have to go through during our journey called Life.
Posted on: 2009/9/24 23:56
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

ramenbox wrote:
For the time being, most of her songs can't describe my life and that's mainly because most of her songs are love songs. Right now I'm not in love, so, yeah. However if I were to pick one song which will best describe my life, it'll be Keep Tryin'. It keeps me going, always reminding me that I should keep trying to pursue what I want to achieve regardless of the obstacles. The lyrics really motivate me.

Another song will be Kremlin Dusk. It really reflects the fear and insecurities that each one of us have to go through during our journey called Life.

I agree, most of her songs are love songs. Maybe the topic shouldve been what describes our love lives. Hahahah.
Posted on: 2009/9/24 23:59
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
The one song that sums up my present existence is Fighting the Blues. Why....well

Today we had a lecture from our illustrious deputy governor of the Bank of England Rachel Lomax, at least 20 mile away, that is the last reported sighting of a London home costing less than ?55,000 equivalent average back in 1985.
Today the average flat in the UK capital costs six times as much.

But hey, that's inflation for you! And fumbling through the huge range of property available on sale, three things about the decade-long inflation in house prices now imploding on both sides of the water continue to amaze the Bank of England.

First, the sheer volume of fcuk off and run sweeping the former property market, Second, the size of house price auction 'discounts' about to hit the UK property market. And third, how anyone ever could have thought subprime mortgages sounded like a good idea is truly astonishing.

What we are receiving instead, however, is a fresh dose of tax payer money activity creating a market in mortgage bonds, accepting these illiquid assets as collateral against loans thus released to the banks, all of which are propped up by UK housing market, whatever happens on your street in 2009, subprime lending as a financial product is dead if not for good, then at least for now.

Any hope of residential mortgage backed bonds collapsed by 95% during the first three months of this year!
The futures market expects a further 15% drop in UK house prices and now the UK property crash has finally turned up a mere three years after everyone thought it would, our political leaders have chivved us into a cocked hat for 15 years plus!!
Posted on: 2009/9/25 7:59
  •  Hikki4life4ever
      Hikki4life4ever
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L _/Female/Pye Green,UK
Mine Would be Wings, Eternally, Beautiful World, Hear Me Cry, And Keep Tryin'. They Some Up My Life Pretty Well

Love is like a mix of extremes: anxiety and peace - 宇多田 ヒカル / Utada Hikaru
Posted on: 2009/9/25 8:03
  •  percypenn
      percypenn
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L tmp
ramenbox: that was pretty well thought of.

nice one!
Posted on: 2009/9/25 10:37
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>