1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Ran_Online
      Ran_Online
Re: Addicting Games......?
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 28/Philippines
online game is very addictive game.. but i still like the games in console... especially Final Fantasy series 7 to 13 and Kingdom Hearts series but still no KH3....
Posted on: 2012/2/14 4:52
  •  mudkip
      mudkip
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 17/M/Indonesia
yep...i can transfer my data from MHF2 to MHFU...do you have different version? like your MHF2 is EU and MHFU is US..if it is, you cant transfer it....(CMIIW)

If my friend have class, i will solo hunting..but if there is someone who has free time..we will hunt together...(it is easier as they can become a meat shield :D)
Posted on: 2009/12/2 0:43
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
How do you transfer save data from MH2 freedom to MHFU , mine doesn't work. I have to start all over again. Did you play MH
2nd G too. Did you play all alone or by group ?
Posted on: 2009/12/1 20:45
  •  mudkip
      mudkip
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 17/M/Indonesia
The most addicting game for me is Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (MHFU)....hunting monster for unlimited equipment(feels like, because hard to find the material.) ^^ and i'm rank 7 now...(Hard to kill the G rank monster @_@)
Posted on: 2009/12/1 20:37
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Yes i have to agree about online games, when i was in college almost everyday after study i spend a few hours just to hunt monster and items. It make me have a terrible grade damn it. Good bye too to online games . Even though now i'm addicted to portable games "Monster Hunter Freedom Unite"... i just got Rank 2. Its a long way to go to G Rank
Posted on: 2009/11/28 4:58
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
Haha, yes, online games are super addictive and they can't be finished since the goals are virtually limitless. I've also retired from online gaming. Have come to the conclusion that it's better to waste hours of my life on single player games rather than waste them on online gaming.
Posted on: 2009/11/26 7:34
  •  ItsDaveyJ
      ItsDaveyJ
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/m/ny
Lately I've been addicted to Blazblue. I'm surprised by how good of a fighter it is! I just need to wait until christmas so I can get a wireless component to my xbox360 so I can play online <.<
Posted on: 2009/11/25 22:49
  •  Bernstein
      Bernstein
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L M/ Outer Heaven
Me too about ragnarok online, i don't know how much the time i spend for that game. But now i'm retired to play any online games . SAYONARA
Posted on: 2009/11/25 4:06
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
Maple? Haha, it was indeed quite addictive at the start. When I started playing, side scrolling rpgs were not prevalent yet. Nowadays we have so many choices to choose from. I think it's quite safe to say that Maple is the pioneer for side scrolling online RPGs. I stopped twice and resumed, then stopped again until now. Don't plan to play it anymore because of the amount of hackers and botters. Other than that it's a fun game especially if you have friends to play with.

What about Ragnarok Online? I was really addicted to it when there weren't many bots.
Posted on: 2009/11/23 3:13
  •  jiaweitheone
      jiaweitheone
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/M/Singapore
That's also one of the most addicting online games in my region too
Nice signature by the way
Posted on: 2009/11/22 4:53
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234>