<12345>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Re: Disaster on Philippine
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Over 75 dead many thousands trapped under rubble..my heartfelt commiserations and condolences?I pray SwallowTail, his family and all our Indonesian Utadanet members and their families are safe and well.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/8282670.stm

Posted on: 2009/9/30 12:48
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
Prayers are not for me; they are best left to the province of the faithful. I'll take a more pragmatic route and send a donation.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
Posted on: 2009/9/30 17:12
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Amaterasu wrote:
Prayers are not for me; they are best left to the province of the faithful. I'll take a more pragmatic route and send a donation.

Even as the christian that I am,I feel that is the only way to approach such misfortunes.I worried if this was a natural occurrence or induce by a HAARP test.
Posted on: 2009/9/30 18:36
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
News update:

277 confirmed dead
44 missing
8 injured

---
I just went home and there's still flood in our place. Our house is like a mess. I couldn't imagine cleaning it up. All our belongings were almost buried in mud. Oh darn~ we are homeless. We still stay at our aunt's house. By the time I've cleaned the house, we'll go back.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2009/9/30 23:43
  •  percypenn
      percypenn
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L tmp
im from the philippines but im here now working in the middle east.

out hometown was not spared by the big storm last week. up until now there is still water inside our house in the province. the bad news is, there are two more storms approaching our country. it seems that another disaster is coming despite the fact that most filipinos are still recovering from the recent tragedy. about 200+ people are reported dead, some are still missing.

lets hope and pray that our countrymen can withstand the adversities in life.

your prayers and support is most needed in my country.
Posted on: 2009/9/30 23:44
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

percypenn wrote:
im from the philippines but im here now working in the middle east.

out hometown was not spared by the big storm last week. up until now there is still water inside our house in the province. the bad news is, there are two more storms approaching our country. it seems that another disaster is coming despite the fact that most filipinos are still recovering from the recent tragedy. about 200+ people are reported dead, some are still missing.

lets hope and pray that our countrymen can withstand the adversities in life.

your prayers and support is most needed in my country.

Uy, ako rin pinoy.

Typhoon Parma - with a local name of Pepeng i now in the Philippine area of responsibility. The news said it is now 940kph East of Surigao. It brings more wind than Ketsena/Ondoy.

Rain poured a while ago, and it flood again. Please pray and let this another storm go out of the Philippines.

PLEASE SAVE OUR COUNTRY. WE NEED YOUR PRAYERS AND DONATIONS FOR THOSE WHO ARE SEVERELY DAMAGED. THANK YOU

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2009/9/30 23:51
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

Amaterasu wrote:

Even as the christian that I am,I feel that is the only way to approach such misfortunes.I worried if this was a natural occurrence or induce by a HAARP test.

Sometime prayers are all we have left as we cry out as human beings in our darkest hours when all hope is lost; our beliefs reflect our inner spiritual awareness, which defines the very nature of human kindness. Without this what are we to become?

Donations are for the survivors to rebuild their lives and communities to build temporary medical centers that help scale down further if inevitable loss of life, Donations provides clothing and food aid.

When I offer prayers it is for the souls of whole families who have finally had to realise there is nowhere left to run and they have to face the enviable together, in the final moments one gathers ones family together and sometimes makes a last final desperate attempt to be spared from nature taking way everything they are and everything they will ever be. .....
Posted on: 2009/10/1 4:10
  •  loli-drop
      loli-drop
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20/F/London
my prayers are with the people and their families affected by this disaster, i really hope it calms down soon
Posted on: 2009/10/1 4:34
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

Amaterasu wrote:

Sometime prayers are all we have left as we cry out as human beings in our darkest hours when all hope is lost; our beliefs reflect our inner spiritual awareness, which defines the very nature of human kindness. Without this what are we to become?

Donations are for the survivors to rebuild their lives and communities to build temporary medical centers that help scale down further if inevitable loss of life, Donations provides clothing and food aid.

When I offer prayers it is for the souls of whole families who have finally had to realise there is nowhere left to run and they have to face the enviable together, in the final moments one gathers ones family together and sometimes makes a last final desperate attempt to be spared from nature taking way everything they are and everything they will ever be. .....

Prayer isn't exactly used in the form of meditation you describe here in the states.It's used a wavering for God."God,I need 3 dollars can you give it to me?",whereas the person doesn't realize they inherently as all that's needed to get the money themselves.Prayer is used as a "godwillfixit" card here.It's disgraceful to human existence,it fools people into thinking they actually contributing to a help effort.
Posted on: 2009/10/1 4:37
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Yo guys no need to argue here, everybody have their own way how to help people.
Posted on: 2009/10/1 5:12
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>