General Discussion
  Disaster on Philippine : Let us show our solidarity

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Disaster on Philippine
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
As a Christian who believes in God, I believe that prayer is the best way to save a life. Maybe not in the living world, but it could save you eternally. Prayers move God into action, if you believe within your heart and soul, He'll answer your prayers. I believe that. In this world there is only one creator. And that couldn't be explained by science itself. A person who prays through his heart is saving his and everyone's soul that he prays for.

--
End of the religious argument. We are asking for help through prayers and donations here.

Also, I just heard in the news that in Indonesia the death case reached 529 now. My apologies. I'll include them also in my prayers. I'm wishing for world peace.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2009/10/1 9:34
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
It took a lot of frakking trouble and work, but I finally got my Credit Card to work via their Internet system and I made good to my word.

Best to your countrymen.
Posted on: 2009/10/1 19:33
I'm indebted to you all who have send their donations and prayers.

Thank you very much.

Posted on: 2009/10/2 2:36
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

Amaterasu wrote:
It took a lot of frakking trouble and work, but I finally got my Credit Card to work via their Internet system and I made good to my word.

Best to your countrymen.

Nice one Winston...snap ..Mum, Dad and I too.. xx

Posted on: 2009/10/2 2:46
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/M/Philippines
in my whole 20 years here in the philippines, that was the worst flood i've ever seen, actually it's the first time i've seen every city of manila flooded... the whole community where we lived before basically became like a wasteland... it's such a devastating experience to my relatives, they don't know how they will start all over again...and now, another typhoon is coming right on to our country..it's is said to be much stronger than typhoon katrina who by the way literally destructed new orleans...everyone here is praying that either it will weaken or it will redirect itself...

right now, i'm really proud to be a filipino because amidst of all these trials we're experiencing, everyone is lending their hands to help each other...everyone, rich or poor are helping in packing relief goods, doing medical missions, and also, we as filipinos never forget to smile and think positive...

and lastly as a religious country, may it be as a christian or a muslim, we really do believe that prayer can do miracles...we really have nothing to lean on except our countrymen and God...

i'm very grateful that utadanet members are informed about our situation here, and they're with us filipinos... "honto ni arigato gozaimasu!"
Posted on: 2009/10/2 3:20
Quote:

wholesome247 wrote:
in my whole 20 years here in the philippines, that was the worst flood i've ever seen, actually it's the first time i've seen every city of manila flooded... the whole community where we lived before basically became like a wasteland... it's such a devastating experience to my relatives, they don't know how they will start all over again...and now, another typhoon is coming right on to our country..it's is said to be much stronger than typhoon katrina who by the way literally destructed new orleans...everyone here is praying that either it will weaken or it will redirect itself...

right now, i'm really proud to be a filipino because amidst of all these trials we're experiencing, everyone is lending their hands to help each other...everyone, rich or poor are helping in packing relief goods, doing medical missions, and also, we as filipinos never forget to smile and think positive...

and lastly as a religious country, may it be as a christian or a muslim, we really do believe that prayer can do miracles...we really have nothing to lean on except our countrymen and God...

i'm very grateful that utadanet members are informed about our situation here, and they're with us filipinos... "honto ni arigato gozaimasu!"

Same here wholesome.

When I went out that night to search for food, what I witnessed is an Apocalypse. My thoughts were "Oh my God! I can't believe this is happening". Because I saw people in the center of the streets, soaked wet due to flood that reaches their waist and they were also searching for food, some who are from work were walking and trying to reach home.

A thing to share, I grinned when an American dweller in the Philippines stated this: "I wish you all could see the amazing community spirit, charity and compassion in the Philippines. What I see happening here totally blows away the response to hurricane Katrina. ......People here have less to give, yet they are giving ABUNDANTLY. There is such a greater story than just the 'death toll' that the lame american media fails to capture."

Thank you for those people who already have sent their donations and prayers. May God be with us always.

Please pray for Indonesia too. I heard in the World News that there are already 1100 confirmed death cases there. Please pray for everybody's safety. Let prayers be an instrument to let God heal this land of ours.

Posted on: 2009/10/2 11:04
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
Quote:

wholesome247 wrote:

Same here wholesome.

When I went out that night to search for food, what I witnessed is an Apocalypse. My thoughts were "Oh my God! I can't believe this is happening". Because I saw people in the center of the streets, soaked wet due to flood that reaches their waist and they were also searching for food, some who are from work were walking and trying to reach home.

A thing to share, I grinned when an American dweller in the Philippines stated this: "I wish you all could see the amazing community spirit, charity and compassion in the Philippines. What I see happening here totally blows away the response to hurricane Katrina. ......People here have less to give, yet they are giving ABUNDANTLY. There is such a greater story than just the 'death toll' that the lame american media fails to capture."

Thank you for those people who already have sent their donations and prayers. May God be with us always.

Please pray for Indonesia too. I heard in the World News that there are already 1100 confirmed death cases there. Please pray for everybody's safety. Let prayers be an instrument to let God heal this land of ours.

Thanks for everyone for caring each other, all i want to say let put a side our differential, religion , race, ethnic and we become one to help people who needed our help.

Thank you Macky and other UNet member for praying to my fellow countrymen, i have a friends in West Sumatra. I dont know what to do beside praying and donated some money for them since electricity and communication still down.

I hope Philippine can rise again from the disaster soon.

With this site also i want to thanks to Swiss , Germany, British, Russia, Uni Emirate Arab Government , SAR and other country who willing to fly far away to help our country.

THANK YOU SO MUCH i have no words to express our gratitude.
Posted on: 2009/10/3 5:31
No big deal Val. In this world, we should left behind selfishness to protect others, that's what I thought. We live in a free world, but we do not live just for ourselves. We live in the name of the Lord and for each other. That's why we should care for one another.

Be intact of what has happened there in Indonesia. I saw how terrible things are there at the moment. I'll send you my prayers. Please be safe.

Posted on: 2009/10/3 10:50
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Thank you Macky , and i watch on the news about typhoon Parma kill 17 people in Philippine and destroyed several million of dollars worth of infrastructure and agriculture.

After Typhoon KETSANA and then Parma attacking Philippine, I hope for your countrymen not to lost hope and I pray for you and your family safety. And do you have information for Roovette04 is she okay, no words from her ?
Posted on: 2009/10/4 21:01
I haven't heard any news from roovette, but I hope she's fine. Yeah, the typhoon Parma or Pepeng as what it is called here in the Philippines is still here, in the Cagayan, and somewhere in the Northern Luzon area. There are two typhoons near the Philippines now, the typhoon Moler and Parma.

According to the news, the typhoon Parma might return because it is pushing typhoon Moler towards southern Japan. Victims of typhoon Parma were forced to evacuate, agriculture went down, so I suppose our country's going to import rice from other countries again.

Typhoon Moler as it is said in the news, is stronger than Parma. I hope people in Japan would be fine.

Posted on: 2009/10/4 23:15
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>