General Discussion
  Disaster on Philippine : Let us show our solidarity

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Disaster on Philippine : Let us show our solidarity
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
I saw in the NHK news a while ago, more than 20 people died in Japan.

In our country, Baguio City had a landslide. 40+ people were found dead buried in mud. 100+ are still missing. It is because of the typhoon Parma. It went back here in the Philippines because it pushed Melor towards Japan. A Fujiwara effect occurred between the two typhoons.

I'm afraid, left and right natural tragedies happen so fast and almost at the same moment. Mankind should do something good for the nature.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2009/10/9 8:08
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:

Also in Indonesia in isolated place they cannot help to evacuated the victims after avalanche buried the whole village , in the end it will a mass cemetery . Pretty sad to hear they cannot found or evacuated their family .

Oh God, I didn't saw this in the news, but I'm including the victims in Indonesia in my prayers.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2009/10/9 8:28
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
I saw in the NHK news a while ago, more than 20 people died in Japan.

In our country, Baguio City had a landslide. 40+ people were found dead buried in mud. 100+ are still missing. It is because of the typhoon Parma. It went back here in the Philippines because it pushed Melor towards Japan. A Fujiwara effect occurred between the two typhoons.

I'm afraid, left and right natural tragedies happen so fast and almost at the same moment. Mankind should do something good for the nature.

I heard on the news total victims in Philippine almost 500 people (please correct me). It is a tragedies for humankind

And i agree with you Macky have to we respect more to mother nature
Posted on: 2009/10/11 4:48
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345