1234...12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  1Brando
      1Brando
Dirty Desire Remixes
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/Male/La Puente, CA
Just check UBlog's Twitter, and thats what it said.
Heres the link:

http://blog.utada2.net/?p=1625
Posted on: 2009/10/13 11:15
  •  JimJam
      JimJam
Re: Dirty Desire Remixes in the works????
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25 / M / UK
2 or so months ago, UBlog also claimed that This One (Crying Like a Child) and Dirty Desire were to be released as a double single. I'm gonna wait this out and see if anything comes of it, but as of now I feel that Utada has given up on This Is the One... That is until she proves me wrong.
Posted on: 2009/10/13 11:44
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 19 Male VA
It's definitely cool, there's been so little news-wise for This Is The One since the first half of the year. Nice to see something new.
Posted on: 2009/10/13 14:52
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Razor & Guido?? I thought they split up some years ago? It'd be great to see them back together, especially if it's a remix of Hikki! ^_^ We'll see, I suppose.
Posted on: 2009/10/13 15:11
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
hmmm I don't know about this, kinda doubt it ... since the rumor from twitter >.< and no official words . But why "dirty desire" why....because that was already an upbeat song
Posted on: 2009/10/13 20:20
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
This after months since the release of TitO? I don't know whether I should be convinced or not. IF it's true then it's good, then there might be a little hope left for her..., I mean.. TitO.
Posted on: 2009/10/13 20:43
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Agreed???a whiff or two of twitty poo.....
Posted on: 2009/10/13 22:43
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
In a way, if it's part of the "This One (Crying Like A Child)/Dirty Desire" AA-side release then it makes sense. The big ballads don't get remixes half the time, although when they do they tend to be bigger and louder than typical uptempo remixes (I'm thinking most significantly of Toni Braxton's "Unbreak My Heart" from 12 years ago). I'd love to see some remixes of "This One" as well.

Having said that, Mike Rizzo seems to be a safe bet for a high-play, popular club remix. He tends to stay basic, though, and is not nearly as abstract nor as fun when it comes to transforming a song as Razor & Guido are (if indeed R&G ARE working together again). Hopefully we'll get another Club Play #1 out of it at least, although I'd much rather see Hikki chart on a more mainstream chart than this (R&B or, dare I say it, Hot 100?).
Posted on: 2009/10/14 3:43
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
I just don?t want to get my hopes up,

The Ublog? ?Dirty Desire? Remixes Coming Soon? And subtext ?according to DJ Escape and The Rizzo Reserve, several remixes for Utada?s ?Dirty Desire? are in the works?, sounds promising, and your post makes perfect sense to.

I wish Utada would just bite the bullet and put on a full pre launch and press show, this DD re mix while eagerly anticipated has not been accompanied with so much as a murmur from any record company sources, lurking Ublog InnerRise?s post that in Utada?s latest blog quote ?she?s finishing up some lyrics that are due in?, may point to something new in the offering, or if I may be forgiven for dreaming a CD compilation of a New song along with Dirty Desire/ This One (Crying Like A Child) including full acoustic versions feat Rafael Moreira, and finally not forgetting The Rizzo Reserve re mixes?????dream on I guess?
Posted on: 2009/10/14 8:57
  •  Hikki4life4ever
      Hikki4life4ever
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L _/Female/Pye Green,UK
I'd just find TITO being left alone and given up on.We haven't heard anything from Hikki or anything. :(

Love is like a mix of extremes: anxiety and peace - 宇多田 ヒカル / Utada Hikaru
Posted on: 2009/10/14 10:35
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...12>